Part 41

Jermaine Cole.

Lately, Simone has been working like crazy. I know she's exhausted because she's barely getting any sleep.

I try my best as a husband to help her regain her energy by suggesting healthy foods & rest, but her excuses is that she doesn't have time for it. I think it's something deeper, like she's avoiding something.

Right now, Sam, Terra, Philip, & Lincoln was getting ready for a red carpet event. Once again I decided to stay home with Zolee even though Ms Kim, Gabriella, & half of the staff would be here.

I just really wanted to stay home.

"You look amazing baby." I stared at Simone while rocking a sleeping Zolee in my arms.

"Thank you baby." She smiled before her eyes landed on Zolee.

"Why won't you put her down? That's why she's spoiled now!"

"Nah she good." I mumbled causing Simone to roll her eyes.

"You just mad I don't be holding you like this." I smirked.

She couldn't hold back her beautiful smile.

"Maybe just a little." She joked causing both of us to laugh.

"Can you finish this in the car? We have to head out now." Sam asked the hairstylist.

"No no Tyler keep going. Sam you & Terra can go I'll leave in the next 15 minutes."

"No, Simone that doesn't make sense were all riding together." Sam frowned.

"I kinda just need some alone time on the way there.. please? I'll have one of the guards drive me."

"I'll drive her." Lincoln suggested.

My eyes shifted over to him & I became uneasy.

"Ok.. if you insist.. Terra! Philip! We're leaving!!" Sam walked out.

"Simone why do you need time to yourself? Are you okay?" her mother asked.

"Yeah mama I'm fine, I just need pure silence & some alone time on the way there so I can get my thoughts together before the interviews." Simone reassured her.

"Babe, if you want me to drive you I can-" I began to talk until she cut me off.

"Jermaine no.. you said you was on daddy duty for tonight so I'm not gonna bother you. Lincoln said he'll drive me so I'll be okay." She smirked before giving me a kiss.

I nodded & looked over at Ms Kim & Gabriella seeing the uncertainty in their eyes. After about ten minutes her hair was done.

She stood up & looked at herself in the mirror smoothing out her long white dress.

"How do I look?" She smiled like a little school girl.

Even after she gave birth her body snapped back quickly. Only thing that was different was her chest since they were filled with milk.