Part 27

Simone Dionne

I've been so busy lately, I haven't had time to sit down & relax. I've recently been promoting this new movie & preparing for different interviews & tv appearances.

My busy work schedule has been distracting me from Jermaine which is great. That night we talked about our relationship crushed me.

I literally went to the bathroom & cried to myself until there was no more tears left. I'm numb to the feeling for now since I really haven't had time to think about it.

I just need to stay busy & I'll be good.

"You're going to Drake's party tonight right?" Terra asked.

I nodded my head yes while biting into my sandwich.

"Ok well you have a interview with the breakfast club tomorrow morning. We'll take the private jet to New York but try to keep that in mind while you're turning up." Terra explained.

"I gotcha." I gave her a thumbs up.

"What do you plan on wearing?" Sam asked.

"I don't know but that's the least of my concerns. I wonder if Philip will let me go alone since it's down the street." I spoke.

I'm still not aloud to go places by myself. It's fuckin annoying.

"Now you know that's not gonna happen & if he even lets you I'm coming along just to be safe." Sam sighed.

I rolled my eyes at her while she laughed. Gabriella walked into the kitchen passing me by while grabbing a handful of my ass.

"Dang sis how'd you get this?" She squeezed it while laughing.

"Eating a lot." I mumbled.

"You're not pregnant are you?" Sam questioned.

I frowned at her.

"No."

"Thank God." She mumbled to herself.

"Simone haven't gotten any dick in a long time." Gabriella laughed.

I'm glad she found my sex life amusing. I rolled my eyes as the girls laughed.

Out the corner of my eye I watched as Jermaine walked passed the kitchen heading to the back yard. I smirked to myself feeling my petty side rise into me.

"If I find a good one tonight maybe I'll finally get some." I placed a chip in my mouth smirking to myself when I noticed him stopping at the door.

"Girl please, you know you're hard to come by if you meet someone tonight it'll be six months later until you give up the panties." Sam chuckled.

"You're right but I feel a little risky today.." I smirked.

I looked over to Jermaine & watched as he stormed out the door not even looking my way. If he's pissed off then good.

He'll know what he's missing.

Later That Night...