Twenty-Nine

Cindy's P.O.V.

It's been two weeks since I've visited his house. Why did she have to be there...

"Cindy? Cindy..." Ashley called, waving her hand in front of my face. "Stop staring at them. It's probably making them uncomfortable."
"Why would you think that?" I asked, blinking after what seemed like years.

Why do I have to see them every day here at school?

"Well, it's making me uncomfortable. You've been odd for a while now." She replied, looking down.
I glanced at her, "Ash, she doesn't deserve him."
She raised her eyebrows.
"Don't make that face." I hissed, squinting my eyes. "He needs me. He looks sad."

Who am I kidding? He looks happier than ever. I don't like it.

"I beg to differ." Ashley said.
"Help me come up with a plan." I demanded, tugging on Ashley's shirt.
"What exactly is the goal of the plan?" She asked.
"Embarrass Crystal in front of Jorge. Right now."
"Well, she's sort of impossible to embarrass. She's open about mistakes she's made." Ashley's voice lowered.
"Think hard." I stated.
We sat in a moment of silence, sitting only two tables away from them.
"Oh!" Ashley perked up. "At Tony's birthday party, she sat in some apple pie, and it looked like she had her period. Then, they found her knocked out later that night, drunk off her ass and she had farted in her sleep!"
My eyes widened, and I glanced over at their table again. Savannah and her boyfriend left to the snack bar, so it was only Crystal and Jorge. I stood up, motioning for Ashley to come with. We walked over and I stopped in front of their table.
"Hey, Crystal." I greeted, only looking at her.
"Hey." She pulled her hands away from Jorge and looked down.
I laughed, "I don't bite. Listen, I just wanted you to remember to bring the items you signed up for the party at class on Friday. What is that you're bringing, again?"
"Pie." She mumbled.
"Not just any pie! What was the flavor?" I asked, looking across the room, I spotted Tony and waved for him to come.
"Apple pie." She whispered, still not looking at me.
"Yeah, apple pie." I gasped. "Oh my gosh. Remember when you sat on apple pie at Tony's party?"
Just then Tony appeared with some friends and a new kid.
"What's up?" Tony asked.
"Hey, remember at your birthday party when she sat on apple pie and it looked like a period stain?" I laughed.
"Oh, right! You're the girl? Never got to fully meet you. Only saw your stained butt!" Tony cracked up. He turned to the new kid, "Mark, come over." He pulled on Mark's shirt. "This is the girl we call apple stain. Remember the story the guys told you about last time?"
The guys were talking really loud, and I was enjoying the people all over opening their ears to listen. Some were even laughing and pointing at Crystal.
"I remember. Nice to finally meet you!" Mark cheered. "Must be the last time you chose to wear white, am I right?"
The guys roared with laughter and walked away.
I looked back at Crystal and she was red in the face. I bent down to whisper in her ear. "If you mess with the bull, you get the horns... Leave him, and the bullying will stop. Otherwise, it'll only get worse from here. And, the videos might get posted to YouTube."
I stood up, cleared my throat and told Ashley to follow me.
"If that doesn't work, I've got more coming to her." I stated as we walked out of the cafeteria.