One

*Crystal's P.O.V.*
I walked into the outdoor party, full of people having a good time. I strolled through the crowd and found my way to the table of drinks.
"They're spiked." A girl near me shouted.
I spun to the left and saw her standing there. She had long black hair and perfect eye makeup that brought out her green eyes. She was wearing high waist black shorts with a white crop tee and black shoes. She leaned against the table and had a drink in her right hand. Out of curiosity, I asked her how many she had and she held up both hands with six fingers in total pointing up. She didn't look wasted and I felt the need to drink, so I poured myself a cup.
"What brings you hear?" She asked.
"I was going to meet a couple of friends here, but when I arrived, they canceled. I was already dressed so I thought why not." I explained.
She laughed. "What shitty friends."
I smirked, agreeing with her silently.
"The name is Ingrid. You are?" She extended a hand.
"Crystal." I replied, shaking her hand.
On my third cup, I was meeting more people that Ingrid knew.
"I'll be right back." Ingrid noted, holding the hand of a guy who was eager to head inside. "Have to take care of something." She winked.
I nodded my head but didn't want to think much of it, so I watched the band that was playing. I looked at the drummer, who was oddly young. He had long light brown hair, sort of like Justin Bieber. His big brown eyes gave him a baby face, and the grey beanie didn't help him in looking any older. My eyes moved to the lead singer. He seemed to be the oldest, was wearing glasses and had long dark brown hair. You could see a few acne marks, but other than that, his face was clear. He was a pale skin color, and really took hold of the microphone and you could see a sweat mark on the collar of his blue shirt. Last was the guitarist. He seemed to be an age between the other two. His brown hair was a shoulder length and from what I could see, his eyes were hazel. I had not known I was staring until I blinked and he beamed at me. I sipped my cup and the song was now ending. The crowd applauded and I walked inside, catching the singer say that they were going to take a short break. I marched inside and walked past the living room and kitchen, taking a right. I knocked on the door with the light on, and someone replied with the word busy. I went back into the kitchen, taking a seat, and could see the living room from where I was. There was a couple on one couch, and a guy sleeping on the other. Two guys were drawing a tux on the one who passed out. I imagined how furious the guy would be once he was to wake up. I grabbed my phone and went on twitter. I heard the door in the background open, and music pumped into the house. I viewed the band enter. The singer was walking hand in hand with a blonde adolescent, who looked twice as youthful than he. She didn't seem like the type to be at these parties or at any party. The drummer as well walked in with a girl, but she had aqua colored hair, piercing on her right eyebrow, and two on her bottom lip. The band member left to walk in was the guitarist and I expected him to enter with a girl as well, but it was only he. The drummer and singer with their girlfriends sat on the third couch, while the guitarist greeted the two guys drawing on the passed out one. He gazed up and walked towards my path. He rested across from, and I glanced back down on my timeline. I sensed him gawking, so I looked up. He didn't shift.
"Can I assist you with something?" I asked a bit annoyed.
"Don't mind me, I'm just appreciating the sight." He winked.
I rotated, thinking there would be a poster of some half-naked girl, but it was just a wall with a calendar. I looked back at him, a little puzzled, and he laughed.
"What's your name?" He asked.
"Crystal." I replied.
"Ever met a famous person before?" He asked.
"You're not famous."
"Not yet."
"Oh, yeah? And are you ready to go big?" I interrogated.
"More than anything." He believed. "Last year we were only playing in Chris's garage," he pointed to the singer taking photos with the blonde girl. "And now we are playing in places that are farther away from home."
"You say it like you get home sick." I goofed.
He chortled. "I do, as a matter of fact. I'm a momma's boy."
I smiled, not saying anything. I thought it was cute, but recalled about a past affiliation dealing with a momma's boy. I cleared my throat, "So you are ready for your privacy to be gone, the screaming fans, having to present a certain image to get more fans? The interviews, paparazzi, waking up early?"
"Do you speak from experience?" He joked.
I rolled my eyes, and replied, "I don't think you're ready."
He was about to say something, but the drummer interrupted him by announcing, "We're back on."
"Jessie, that wasn't even a five minute break." The guitarist obstructed.
"Tough. Lets go." Chris stated, standing by the door with his girl.
All four of them walked out, and the guitarist stood up.
"You're not ready. In the real world, you wouldn't even have an hour break." I noted.
He laughed, and then left outside. I debated whether to go outside and hear more of their songs, but I remembered that I had to go to the restroom.
"Hey!" Ingrid hollered. "We're going outside to see the show, are you coming?"
"Yeah, in a bit. I just need to use the restroom." I responded.
"Alright. I'll get you a drink." She replied, walking out with the guy.
I went to the restroom, and finally felt better. After doing my business, I fixed my hair and reapplied some red lipstick. I looked in the mirror, and could hear the faint sound of their music. I smiled, thinking about the guitarist, and then exited the house. I found Ingrid, and she handed me the drink.
"Jorge is eyeing you." She yelled over the music.
"What?" I asked. "Who's that?" I looked around the crowd.
"The one playing the guitar." She pointed.
I looked up and he was in fact looking at me. "What do you know about him?" She asked.
"Not much. He hardly talks to girls. I do know that this is his house; he's played the guitar since he was 11, and has only dated one girl. That girl must have broken his heart, because he has been single for too long." She informed me.
I looked at Jorge again, and he played while shouting some words with Chris and Jessie. A couple of hours passed, and more than half of the people had left. The band was playing their last song, and I was watching from afar on a chair. I finished my drink and stood up to throw it away.
"Thank you everybody!" Chris shouted into the microphone.
They clapped, and some stayed to take pictures with the band, then left. It didn't take long, and I waited for Ingrid to be done taking pictures. When she was, I asked her if she was going to need a ride. She explained that she was going to leave with the guy, whose name I never got. I hadn't known her for long, but it was enough to care for her safety. I looked at the band, and they were putting away their equipment. I checked my phone for the time, and noticed I had several messages from my friends and mom. I texted my mom back, letting her know that everything was safe, and I would be home by the morning. I didn't text an exact time because I wanted to stop by the store; I had the munchies. I looked up from my phone, not sure what I was waiting for, so I walked towards my car.
"So you're leaving without saying bye?" A familiar voice asked.
I turned around, finding Jorge. "What else am I supposed to do here?" I asked. "The party is over."
"There's an after party." He replied.
"I... Can't. It's late-"
"There's going to be chips." He interrupted.
I squinted my eyes, not sure what to do.
"This is a one in a life time VIP pass to meet the band Bad X News."
"What chips do you have?" I asked.
He laughed, and made a hand gesture for me to follow him. I put my keys and phone into my pocket, and we walked inside. No one else was inside, so I took a seat on the smaller couch.
"I have Doritos, Hot Cheetos, and barbecue flavored Lays." He bragged.
"I'll have Doritos." I replied.
He tossed the other two bags onto the kitchen table and took a seat next to me. He opened the bag of chips, and then placed it between our legs.
"Netflix. What do you want to watch?" He asked. "Horror?"
"I don't get scared easily."
"Drama? You girls get emotional with those movies."
I laughed. "How do you know?"
"I have a mother and sister. How about something funny?"
"Now you're talking." I answered, taking a bite from a chip.
He chose a random movie, and I took my shoes off to sit cross-legged. We were almost halfway into the movie, when I realized something.
"Does your after party usually consist of only two people?" I questioned.
He finished eating his chips, and then turned to face me. "No. It usually consists of," he counted his fingers, "just me." He laughed and stared at the television screen. I giggled shaking my head.
"Is this what you do to talk to girls, invite them to an after party that is not an actual after party?"
He glanced at me again and placed his index-coated finger of cheese from the Doritos to his mouth, "Shhh. You ask too many questions."