Thirty-Seven

*Savannah's P.O.V.*

I woke up around 12 p.m. and with pure happiness.

No school today, yasss!! Actually, no school until Tuesday!

I turned to my right and checked my phone. There was a few messages.

Texts:
Babe: Good morning, beautiful.
Crystal: Party tonight, you in or nah?
Yulissa: What's it like living under the roof with HIM ?

I replied to Joel saying I had only woken up. To Crystal, I asked if it were a party or her again boyfriend's (Jorge) concert. And to Yulissa I had replied with: its been almost a month already, I'm used to it now. Plus, after our talk, he hasn't bothered me as much.
There had been a time when Esai tried to make a move on me but I was in a bad mood that day so I had told him in an ugly voice, "Just as I asked to let you in this house, I can easily take you out." Since then, he hadn't bothered with me and was actually planning to move out next month.
Text Messages:
Crystal: There's a concert, but I'm only going to the after party because of work. Speaking of, are you going to work this weekend?
Me: Got today and tomorrow off. I actually wouldn't mind going to the concert. You know our guys, always wanting to support one another. So its not like I'd have a choice.
C: That's true, haha. So I'll see you at the after party. Gotta go back to work now, later.
Me: Later.
Babe: I have plans for us tonight.
Me: Does it involve a concert?
Babe: You really need to text me before you text Crystal.
Me: Hey, you're the one that didn't reply fast. She did.
Babe: Whatever :b
Me: Lol. So what time are we going?
Babe: I was thinking we'd go in the van with the band, Jorge didn't mind, so they leave around 5:30
Me: Why so early?
Babe: Its an hour away.
Me: Oh, alright then. I have to clean my room today, so I'll text you in about an hour?
Babe: I've seen your room, its going to take longer than an hour lol.
Me: Very funny.
Babe: I know

I laughed and put my phone down, and then stood up and walked to my restroom. I did my business, brushed my teeth, and put my hair into a bun.

Time to clean .-.

I walked back into my room and turned on the radio where the song Honey, I'm Good by Andy Grammer began playing.
"Yes! This is my song!" I shouted.
I began singing along to the words, and started separating my clothes. Then after I hung all of the clean clothes in my closet, picked up all of the trash and put it in a bag, put my shoes in the closet, fixed my bed, reorganized my vanity and desk, and so on.
It took me approximately two and a half hours because of a few breaks and distractions and moving things around. Once finished, I turned off the music and rested on my bed and dad walked in.
"I mad burgers on the grill and your mom made fries. Hungry?" He asked.
"Starving." I replied.
He chuckled, "Well its ready. Come on."
He walked off, leaving the door open. I saw him head towards Esai's bedroom and tell him the same thing. Soon, they both walked past my bedroom and towards the kitchen. Neither one looked my way.
I sighed and then stood up and followed behind then. Mom had already served our plates and drinks so we all just took a seat on the table. Dad turned on the television as usual, and no one was talking for a while.
"Any plans tonight, honey?" Mom asked.
"Yeah, going to Jorge's concert." I answered.
"What time will you be leaving?"
"They'll be picking me up around five, five thirty. Why do you ask?" I replied.
"Your dad and I are going out. Its our anniversary." She grinned.
"Oh, that's right! I totally forgot." I exclaimed. "What are you gonna do?"
"We're going to your mom's favorite restaurant, and then possibly rent a hotel." Dad answered.
"Oh, so you won't be back until tomorrow?" I questioned.
"Until Sunday actually." He stated.
"Can I have friends over?" I asked, after swallowing the bite I had taken from my burger.
"As long as you follow our rules. Nothing illegal, and no sex." Mom responded.
I shook my head, laughing.
"Do you have any plans, Esai?" Dad asked.
Esai cleared his throat, "I have a date."
I choked on the fries in my mouth.
"Smaller bites, sweetie!" Mom freaked. "Are you okay?"
"I'm fine. Sorry Esai, go on." I breathed and took a sip from my water.
"I'm going on a date tonight, that's all." He said.
"Who's the lucky lady?" Dad asked.
"Just a girl who let me pass the friend zone." He laughed.
I smirked, and dad just burst out laughing.
"Don't fuck it up then, right?" Dad laughed.
"Dad!" I exclaimed.
"Yeah, sweetie. Language." Mom commented.
After I finished eating, I went back to my room and took a bath. I curled my hair after and then put on makeup.

Now to decide what to wear... What time is it? Oh shit, its already gonna be five!

I went to my closet, grabbed my favorite dark jeans, white loose shirt, and black and gray jacket along with my white vans.
Text:
Babe: We're on our way. Be there in five.
Me: Okay.
Suddenly there was a knock on my door. I opened it was surprised.
"You look..." I was speechless.
"Is it bad?" He asked.
"No, no. And wow, you smell so good." I commented.
"Your dad lent me the cologne. So... Is this fine?" Esai pointed to his clothing.
"Yeah, it's - its very good actually." I chuckled.
"Not too much?" He asked.
"Well, where is the date taking place?"
"Some fancy restaurant." His voice trailed.
"Fancy? Your look fits perfectly then." I replied. "So did you just need me to make sure you looked good?" I laughed.
"Yeah, and wondered if you have any advice? Its my first date."
"First date with her?"
"First date ever." He whispered.
"Oh. Well, just don't talk about past crushes and be yourself." I exhaled and he nodded. "What's her name?"
Before he could answer, Joel walked in.
"Hey babe." Joel said.
"Hey." I smile.
"You look beautiful. Ready?" Joel asked.
"Yeah, let me just get my bag." I replied and then turned to Esai. "Have fun on your date."
Esai smiled and walked past Joel.
I grabbed my purse and closed the door to my room after I got out.
"Hey mom, I'm leaving." I notified.
"Do you have the house key?" She asked.
"Yep." I responded.
"Have fun!" She smiled.
"You too!" I grinned and walked out of the house with Joel. We got into the van.
"Hey Jorge, Chris, Jessie." I greeted.
"Hey." They all replied.