Forty-Two

Joel's P.O.V.

"You seem overly excited." Savannah stated. "What happened?"
My mom had been calling and calling, and finally I had answered after Savannah forced me because the vibrating from the phone was waking her up. Instead of putting it on silent, I had accidentally put the ringer on and she got angry. The news my mom told me almost gave me a heart attack, in a good way.
"Hello?? Babe." Savannah said.
Without thinking, I hugged her. A full long hug.
"What's gotten into you?" She asked after I let go.
"My mom called the police on my dad, he's in jail." I whispered.
She turned on the light, rubbing her eyes, "What? How is that a good thing?" She sat in front of me.

I never told her...

I then explained about how my mom was in an abusive relationship. I had contacted the police twice before, but my mom was too afraid and told the police I was just seeking attention. They didn't look into it, because mom didn't have bruises anywhere visible. They were on her back at the time. After the first phone call, mom's bruises healed, and mine started to appear. Dad apparently was too drunk tonight and she reported everything.
Savannah's eyes were now wide and she pushed me softly yelling, "How could you not have told me that!"
"I didn't want you to worry." I laughed.
"Its not funny!" She exclaimed.
"No, but now I feel so... So happy." I mumbled.
I felt her staring at me, while I stared down. She leaned forward, ever so lightly running her fingers over my bruises. I had forgotten I wasn't wearing a shirt because earlier the cup of water had dropped on me. She looked at me, tears in her eyes.
"They don't hurt as bad as they look." I lied, only now remembering the painful memories of some of the bruises.
She pulled me into a hug. Her arms wrapped around my neck, mine around her waist.
She began to kiss my neck, and I could feel a tear fall on chest. I grabbed both of her hands and she was now face to face with me. I wiped away her tears, and then kissed her.
"Are you okay?" She whispered, resting her head on my chest.
I nodded my head, just staring at her.
"You are so beautiful, Savannah." I whispered, running my finger from her cheek down to her chest.
Our eyes met, and we kissed. It was a little more rushed than usual. My hands grabbed her by the waist, pulling her towards me. I pulled off the over sized shirt and tossed it to the ground. We continued kissing, using tongue now. My right hand behind her neck, my left hand squeezing her breast. I layed her down, slowly taking off her shorts. I continued to kiss her, and then took her underwear off. I unzipped my jeans, taking them off along with my boxers.
I placed myself in her, going in slowly. She turned away, closing her eyes at the pain. I continued, but faster so she didn't have to be dealing with slow pain. I pushed all the way, and she gasped, looking at me.
I was afraid of what she'd say, but she didn't say anything. She moved a little, adjusting herself, and then pulled me into a kiss.
As we kissed, I began pushing in and out. It got easier after the first few times, and soon it was wonderful. I covered her mouth at times, careful so she wouldn't moan out loud to awake anyone else in the house. My thrusts started going faster and harder, all until I came. I thrusted a couple of more times, and then stopped. Softly we kissed, and then I layed down next to her. I pulled her towards me.
We were cuddling, her face buried in my chest, legs wrapped amongst each other with the blanket over us.
"I love you, Savannah." I kissed her head.
"I love you, too Joel." She whispered, her eyes closed as she drifted off to sleep.

This is the first time we've said that...

One of the bruises on my arm was hurting, but it didn't bother me much. I then recalled about the phone call with my mom and texted Jorge.
Text message:
Me: You will never guess what happened!