Thirty-Five

Yulissa's P.O.V.

The week ended up going by pretty quickly, and I was amazed to see where the others had been.
Savannah and Joel made up, though Savannah agreed to have Joel help set up the party instead of Esai (but he was still going, and as were all of us). Jorge and Crystal began talking again today (Friday), during lunch. I hadn't seen Cindy around to bother, so I wondered what had happened...
I walked up the stairs to go to my locker and was putting in some of the books I didn't need to take home. Suddenly, I felt arms wrap around my waist, and a head rest on my shoulders.
"Hey K- what the fuck!" I freaked, and shrugged him off of me. "What the fuck, Julio?"
He smirked, "Hey Yuli."
I clenched tight to the lock in my right hand.
"Get away from me." I stated with clenched teeth. I looked around, but everyone always left early on Fridays.
I felt my phone buzz, and knew it was Kevin asking where I was. He had class on the other side of the school so sometimes it took him a long time to get to where we usually meet. I figured I would be able to quickly put my things away.

Kevin, if you can somehow read my mind, please come up here. I need you.

"You know I hate giving second chances, Yulissa, but I'll make an exception." Julio insisted and reached for my hand, but I pulled away. "Stop being stingy."
"Julio, you know I have a boyfriend. Now please, back the fuck up." I warned.
"Easy. Break up with him. I'll love you like I used to. We can do all of the wonderful things together. You know..." He winked. "Play under the blankets like the good old times."
"All I can remember if you being forceful. You know how many times I had to explain the bruises you left on my body to mom?" My eyes began tearing up because of the memories. "I lost my innocence to you because I was afraid of being beaten to death."
"I'm not like that anymore. I've changed." He responded, walking closer to me.
"Get the hell away from me." A few tears escaped me.
"Don't make me hurt you." He grabbed my wrist. "I can break it again, if I must." He whispered into my ear and then licked my neck.
More tears fell, until suddenly my body reacted and the next thing I know Julio was wincing from the pain and grabbing his dick.
"I told you not to get close to me." I said.
Just then Kevin appeared and glanced at the scene. Without even taking another look at Julio, he ran up to me and pulled me into a hug. He held on so tight, I closed my eyes and felt safe.
"Are you okay?" Kevin whispered.
I nodded, my tears slowly starting to stop.
"I am so sorry I wasn't here. From now on I'll try to get out early. What did he do to you?" He asked, pulling away.
"I didn't do shit to her!" Julio shouted.
"Did you kick him in the balls?" Kevin smirked.
"I kneed him." I lightly smiled.
Kevin let out a laugh, and kissed me on the cheek. He then walked up to Julio, who was still laying down, and punched him in the stomach.
"Don't come near her ever again." Kevin demanded.
Kevin grabbed my hand, and we walked downstairs and outside to the pick up area.
"Are you sure you're alright, babe?" Kevin asked.
"Yeah." I mumbled.