Chapter 1

I huffed hitting play on the next episode of the vampire diaries.
-----the memory----
It has been a year since my older brother and baby, Connor died. He was in a car crash, and he hit his head so hard on the steering wheel that it made his brain believe he was a two year old once again. Once me and my parents got there it was heartbreaking him connected to a bunch of machines. But the worst part was when my parents found out, he had the headspace of a two year old. They left, they did not want to raise a baby again. They were too worried about themselves and how they looked. But I stayed by my brother's side. And I called my aunt and told her everything, she gladly took us in. And helped me 'raise' Connor, he thought I was his mom. He forgot all about our parents and his life before the accident. There was good times and there was bad times. But to him he had the best life ever. Until one night in May, he was walking down the stairs after a bath, he tripped over his blanket and fell down the flight of steps. He knocked himself out from hitting his head on the wall and steps. After we rushed him to the hospital, the doctors said he was in a coma. And during the night he passed in his sleep.
----end of memory-----------
I wiped away the few stray tears that fell from my eyes. I groaned as I heard my phone ring, I leaned forward to answer it. It was from an unknown number. Werid.
-------phone call-------
(A-ashton S-Sarah)
S- hello,who's this?
A- hi, I am Ashton. Is this Sarah the age-play babysitter?
S- yes, do you need me to babysit someone.
A- yes,well actually I was wondering if you could be like move in and take care the baby during the day and night.
S-ok, well how about I come over tomorrow and we can talk about this more.
A-alright sounds great come around one to (random address).
S-okay. Bye
And with that I hung up the phone. I was actually really excited for tomorrow. I enjoy watching kids. I hit play on the remote and resumed the vampire diaries.
---------Ashton's Pov-----------
Luke- 2 year old headspace
Ashton-Daddy
Calum- Dada
Michael- Papa
I just got off the phone with Sarah the age-play babysitter. Luke told us that he wanted to do age-play because he was sad and he missed his mom. But after a week we learned we were not the most responsible people in the world. So we all sat down and talked, we decided sarah was our best decision. Luke wanted her to come when he was a big boy, but she is coming around the time he usually wakes up from his nap. He is gonna be really mad at us, but he will be able to meet her in his headspace.i hope this interview goes well......

A/N Vote.Comment. Tell me what you think. If you have any ideas send them in. The picture above is Connor. I will try and make future chapters longer. 👍👍👍👍😃😃😃😃😃