Chapter 23

I pulled into the driveway and grabbed my bags then jumped out of the car. I walked up to the door and knocked. I waited a minute then a sad looking Michael answered the door. I immediately pulled Michael into a bear hug. "Thank god you're okay." Michael said to me."Don't worry. I am okay." I said still hugging Michael. "Everyone missed you so much. If you need to talk to someone just know that I am here." Michael said then he stepped out of the hug. "I missed you guys so much too! And thank you Michael I will keep that in mind." I said. Then we both walked into the living room, Ashton was sitting on the couch watching TV while Luke and Calum were cuddling each other and sleeping. Ashton sprung up from his seat and gave me a bone crushing hug. "Thank god you came back. I don't think I could look at a sad Luke and Calum any longer." Ashton said then left the hug. I walked over to my babies and sat next to them. I reached over and picked up Luke, he whined and tried pushing me away. "I missed you so much baby boy." I said. His blue eyes sprung open and he clung on to me like a kola bear. "I missed you so much Sarah. I love you so much Sarah. Thank your for everything." Luke said. "I love and missed you so much Lukey. I am so sorry for leaving you after I promised I wouldn't." I said hugging Luke even tighter. "It's okay Sarah. You did it so mine and Calum's ageply secert would't get out." Luke said a smile on his face. "I am just really happy your aren't mad at me." I said. "Lukey could never be mad at his mommy." Luke said slipping back into his headspace. I just hugged Luke even tighter. I looked over at Calum and said "Calum wake up." Calum's brown eyes opened and he looked at me with a glare. "I trusted you to take care of me but you just keep leaving and coming back excepting for us to forgive you. But I won't forgive you. You left for the second time. I am done with the stupid ageplay beacuse everytime I'm in my headspace I get hurt." Calum said then he ran upstairs and we heard the door slam. "Calum mad at mommy?" Luke asked. "Yea he is but it's okay. I am here and safe. Oliver is long gone, he is never coming back." I said cuddling Luke. "Do you guys want to watch a movie?" Michael asked looking at the stack of movies. "Happy Feet!" Luke cheered. We laughed but Michael grabbed the movie and put it in. Ashton got up and grabbed drinks and popcorn."Michael van you watch Luke while I check on Calum?" I ask. Michael nodded his head and I passed Luke over to Michael. "Lukey I need you to be good while I check on Calum." I said to Luke. Luke nodded his head sadly but he stayed with Michael. I walked upstairs to Calum's room and knocked on the door. Calum opened the door with annoyed look on his face. "What do you want Sarah?" Calum snapped. "I was checking on you to see if you were okay." I said in a calm tone. I will not deal with a braty Calum. I went through way to much shit for me and now he is being a jack ass. "Sarah I'm a god damn adult! I am not a stupid fucking bab. Just give me my personal space god. I don't need a babysitter 24/7!" Calum shouted. "Wow Calum. I was jut seeing if you were okay. You seemed really upset down there but of course I am being the bitch here. I just went through hell for you and Calum beacuse you guys are my world. I did a lot of shit for you guys. Oliver attempted to kill me beacuse I care for you guys. But I am being the bitch here." I snapped then walked away. I will not deal with him being a fucking brat. I walked back downstairs to the living room and saw a crying Luke in Michael's lap. I walked over and picked up Luke and sat down with Luke in my lap. "No more tears Lukey. I love seeing you happy not sad." I said with fake pout on my face. Luke's frown turned into a smile. "There's that pretty smile I love." I said poking his cheeks. He laughed then poked my cheeks. Then Ashton came in with pops and a bottle of warm milk for Luke. We all know he needs his sleep or he will be an ass later in the day. I grabbed the bottle from Ashton then I laid Luke in my lap. I put the bottle into Luke's mouth and he started sucking while watching happy feet. I started running my fingers through his blonde hair to help him go to sleep. By the time the bottle was over Luke was out cold. I got up from the couch with Luke in my arms and I took him upstairs to his nursey and laid him down on the changing table. I unbuttoned the onesie then I took off the wet diaper then wiped him down. Then I slid a clean diaper under his butt and rebuttened the onesie. I lifted Luke back up and laid him down in the crib and covered him up. I walked back downstairs and saw a crying Calum in a ball on the couch and Michael and Ashton trying to calm him down. "What's wrong Cal?" I ask sitting next to him. "I am so sorry Sarah. I was really mean and Ishould't have said that stuff. I just don't know what to do when your gone. I am so sorry Sarah." Calum said fresh tears spilling from his brown eyes. I pulled Calum into my lap and hugged him. "Thank you Calum I appreciate that." I said while rubbing his back getting him to calm down a bit. "Is your neck okay from where Oliver hurt you?" Calum asked looking at me. "Yea I will be okay. I just need to take it easy on my voice of a few days and watch what I eat and drink." I said. "So you yelling at me didn't help at all." Calum said fresh tears coming out of his eyes again. I hugged Calum once again and said "Cal stop crying baby. It's okay, I am going to be okay. I just got to take it easy." I said rubbing his back. "Okay mommy." Calum said meaning that he was in his headspace. "How about we get you a bottle then a nap." I said. Calum nodded his head yes in response. "Can you guys build that crib that I order for me and put it in my room?" I asked. "Yea." Michael said and Ashton followed. I walked into the kitchen with Calum in my arms to make him a bottle. I made him a bottle then I put it into the microwave. Once it was done I took it out and tested the heat then I walked back into the living room. I laid Calum in my lap and put the bottle into his mouth. He started sucking while I ran my fingers through his brown hair. Half way through the bottle Calum fell asleep. I set the bottle on the table then I stood up and went upstairs to my room. Michael and Ashton both built the crib and they were both putting bed sheets on the mattress in the crib. "Thank you guys." I said then laying Calum down on the crib. I covered him up with his blanket and gave him his binkie. "Sarah when you are done I need to talk to you about something." Ashton said then he left the room. I grabbed a black t-shirt and sweatpants and got changed in the bathroom. I took the clothes I was wearing and took them downstairs. Ashton and Michael and Ashton were both sitting on the couch watching tv. "What did you need to talk about Ashton?" I asked while sitting down on the couch. "Well I have a date tomorrow with this girl named Claire and she is really pretty and nice and I am nervous." Ashton said. "Don't be nervous. Be a gentleman and be yourslef. She will like you for you Ashton." I said with a smile. "Okay thank you Sarah." Ashton said. "Anytime but who wants to help me burn my clothes." I ask with a smirk on my face. Michael shot up from the couch and shouted "Me!" I laughed but me and michael went outisde and burned my clothes from that night. I never want to see them again. 

A/N Thank you guys so much for the nice comments! It means so much! 7 likes! On the last chapter! Woah! But I have some questions do i have any michael's girls and who is a calum's girl and who's a luke's  girl.  vote goal of 7. going even bigger!