Epilogue

As the time moved on Aunt Mindy became less and less sad but she will always miss him. And when she is ready maybe she will get another husband. As for Sarah she still continued to baby sit and love the boys unconditionally and Andrew her boyfriend they grew closer and closer but each date was a struggle because the boys were not happy about her leaving. And when the boys are ready they will tell Andrew. The boys continued to grow as a bad and became more successful. And they continued to grow in their headspaces and had many birthdays. As for Ashton him and Claire grew and grew and were very happy. She does know about the age play but the boys still had a hard time having other people around when their in their headspaces. As for their tour thats coming up they will work it out.

A/N i will work on a second book but I don't know. If I decide it will be on my message board. But as for now thank thank thank you guys for reading my book. It was a small book with a crappy first chapter but over time it grow because of you guys thank you. You helped me a lot more then you guys know. So thank you guys and if you need to talk pm me. As for now good bye it was pleasure writing this book and replying to tour comments. But I will continue to write. Thanks to you guys.
alien5sos
5saucevevo
ilovewolves1316
Julz81
gemini8741
tonicenidoza
AngelYing
everythingtotoro13
StephanieMcNinch
benedictsnosecrinkle
TheLoneGiranda
These people have grown a place in my heart. From day one they voted and commented.
And thank you Jet_Black_Malum for loving me and helping me to continue my writing.
Thanks again and. untill next time bye friends.