Chapter 44

Luke's Pov
I walked into Starbucks with an angry look on my face. I stormed over to Sarah and her mister guy pushing people out of my way. "Wel-" I cut off Sarah from her sentence by throwing Sarah's iced coffee all over the mystery guy. "Thank you Sarah for fucking leaving us and Michael who really needs you right now." I said looking Sarah straight in the eyes then   I sped walked out of Starbucks and into the bathroom where Michael was. Calum and Ashton were standing outside of bathroom stall and trying to coax Michael out of there. "Did you guys get him out yet?" I ask standing between Ashton and Calum. "No refuses to come out and we have a half an hour till our flight." Ashton said in an annoyed tone. "Mikey whats wrong? Can you come out please?" I ask in sweet caring tone. "Lukey is that you?" Michael asks standing up from the toilet. "Yea it is. Mikey can you come out now?" I ask in a pleading tone. We heard the stall door unlock and Michael appeared with tear stained cheeks. He walked forward and wrapped his arms around my torso and he hid his head in my chest. "Its okay Mikey. Whats wrong?" I ask looking down at Michael. "Sarah left and you made fun of me and i am scared and i dont want to fly." Michael said more tears spilling out of his eyes. "I am sorry Mikey for making fun of you and hopefully Sarah will be back soon." I said wiping away Michael's tears. "Hey Luke umm Sarah is out here and she needs to umm talk to you." Calum said poking his head into the bathroom. "Okay I will be out in a second." I replied then stopped huging Michael and stepped outside of the bathroom.
-----Sarah's Pov----
After Luke came in here and threw my iced coffe on Andrew I vrabbed some napkins and helped Andrew clean off his shirt as best as we could. "I am really sorry about Luke." I said for about the 30th time as we walked out of the Starbucks. "It's okay Sarah. Luke was just being protective." Andrew said with a smile on his face. "Okay, and if you would lie you can sit with us while we wait for the plane." I said with a slight smile on my face. "I would love too." Andrew said. "Yay! We are sitting right here." I said walking over to the seats were all of our carry ons were located. Andrew sat down next to me when Calum walked over. "Sarah! We need you." Calum said standing in front of me. "Whats wrong?" I ask standing up. "Michael is crying in tthe bathroom and he needs you." Calum said then his cheeks turning a light shade of pink when he notices that Andrew was sitting next to me. "Okay I am coming. Andrew can you stay here?" I ask turning to look at Andrew. "Yea I can." Andrew said with a smile on his face. "Okat thanks. Lets go Calum." I said following Calum to the men's airport bathroom. Ashton was leaning up againt the wall next to the door with an anxious look on his face. "What's wrong?" I ask looking at Ashton. "Luke saw you having coffee with your guy then made a big deal out of it and he was mad at you for not being their Michael and said that Michael was a baby then Michael ran off and they are both in the bathroom." Ashton said then taking a deep breathe after his explanation. "I will get Luke." Calum said then sticking his head into the bathroom then a minute later Luke appeared from the men's restroom with a scowl on his face. "Okay Luke you can drop the attitude because I did nothing wrong." I said looking at Luke. "You left to go on a date when Michael was scared to fly." Luke said still keeping up his attitude. "Luke first of all I was walking to get coffee when I saw Andrew then we each got a coffee then talked for a mintue but when you came in there like a brat and threw the cofffee I was about to leave. I know Michael was scared and i need some coffee to stay awake for the plane ride for the trip." I said with angry in my voice. "But you were sitting at a table talking to him and not worrying about Michael or us slipping into our headspaces." Luke said with anger rising in his voice. "That was on my mind constantly Luke! I was talking to Andrew to see when we can meet in LA! So I know to make sure you guys are not in your headspaces Luke!" I shouted anger in my voice. "Oh." Luke said looking dwn at his feet. "Yea oh Luke that was total uncalled for and you need to go and apologize to Andrew." I said in a stern voice. "Okay." Luke said saddness evident in his voice. "Calum, Ash and Luke you three go wait by our bags and I will get Michael." I said still using my stern voice. All the boys nodded then left and I walked into the men's restroom. Michael was sitting on up on the counter with his legs on his chest. "What's wrong Michael?" I ask standing next to him and leaning up against the sink counter. Michael sat up and started making grabby hands at me. "Michael you have to be a big boy." I said looking at him. Michael sighed then hopped off the counter then hugged me and started crying again. "Awe Mickey what's wrong?" I ask rubbing his back. "I am scared and Luke called me a baby." Michael said then laying his head on my chest. "Shhh it's okay Michael. Don't be scared I will be with you and flying is a lot of fun." I said running my fingers through Michael's blonde  hair. "Promise?" Michael asked standing in front of me and holding out his pinkie. "Promise." I said then interlocking my pinkie with Michael's. "And lets get you cleaned up." I said removing my pinkie and getting a napkin and wetting it then handing it to Michael. Michael took the napkin and wiped his face. "Let's go." Michael said throwing away the napkin with a smile on his face. We both left the bathroom and walked back to where our bags where. Calum, Ashton and Andrew where all laughing and joking around but Luke played on his phone and not talking. I sat down next to Andrew and Michael next to me while Calum, Ashton and Luke sat across from us. Well this plane ride is gonna be fun...
Thank you guys so much. I remember getting excited when my book had 20 views and 1 vote and now chapter one has 500 views and counting. I cant believe it thank you guys so much for everything.
And i am doing a character ask. Ask any character anything you want and ask as many questions you would like. Comment or pm me your questions.
Shout out to 5saucevevo go read her books. they are amazing and she is an amzing person.

Shout out to Jet_Black_Malum who helped me through some hard times.

shout out to PokemonMikey95 go read their books because they have a great books.

Shout out to tonicenidoza go read their books they books. 

Shout out to AngelYing go read her book.

Also I am here if you guys need to talk, you are not alone.