Chapter 3

"Mommy go bye-bye?" Luke asked. "Yea, baby I will see you again." Dear lord, the niagara falls expoled. He started crying, making grabby hands for me and shouting "Mommy no leave! Mommy stay!" I walked over to michael and took Luke into my arms, he latched on like a kola bear. And put his head in the crock of my neck."Lukey, You need to calm down" i said while rubbing his back. "Mommy stay with Lukey?" he asked. "Lukey it is an adult decision. If i stay or not." "If Lukey big boy, Mommy stay? Luke asks while turning his head to look at his three 'daddies'. "Yes, Luke if you become a big boy you can help decide if mommy stays or not." "Lukey want down" Luke said looking back at me. So i set him on the ground and he raced off towards the stairs. "Wheres Luke going?" I asked. "To go put on normal 'big boy' clothes Michael said. "Oh okay! You guys are okay with me being here? If i do stay?" i asked. "Yea, we just want Luke to be happy. He seemed really happy when you were here" Ashton said while Michael and Calum shook there heads in agreement. Then we heared what sounded like a pack of elepants come down the stairs, and a luke dressed in black sweat pants and a black musle t-shirt that said 'I dont trust me' on backwards run in the kitchen. "Hey Luke, your shirt is on backwords." Calum said while pointing at Luke's shirt. Luke quickly stuck his arms in his shirt and twisted it around. "I can go in the other room if you guys wanna talk alone?" "No mom..sarah stay here please" Luke said almost calling me mommy. "Luke do you want Sarah to be your 'babysitter'. You dont want to intreview any one else? You want her to move in and your gonna listen to her right" Ashton asked looking at Luke. "Yes Ashton. I want sarah to be my babysitter. I will be good and listen. Dont make her leave please." Luke said with tears in his eyes. "Okay. Luke she can be your babysiter. Only if she wants to" Calum said. Luke turned to me and asked "Do you wanna be my Babysitter?" with a giant smile on his face. "Yes Luke i will be your babysitter. But i have to go home and get some clothes." "No please don't go. I will give you some clothes." Luke said with tears once again forming in his eyes. "Okay, i stay but no more tears" I said while wiping off the few tears that came out Luke's eyes. "I made pasta if you guys want any." I said pointing to the pot of pasta that was on the stove. "Awesome!" Michael shouted and all three boys went get some pasta. "Luke, you wanna put some Pjs on?" i asked. He nodded and rasied his arms up said "up,up!" I picked up luke and immdiatley felt it. Luke wet himself. Oh lord, here comes the tears. I hope he would't notice. But sadly he did notice. "Sorry mommy Lukey wet." I laied down on the table and gave him a blue dummy from ealier and said "Lukey its ok, I will change you and we can have icecream and cuddles." He smiled with the dummy in his mouth. I walked over to the closet and pulled out a penguin onesie and a pair of sweatpants for me. I walked back over to luke and pulled off Luke's wet seatpants and underware and then threw them in the hamper. I wiped down his tighs and put the nappy under his bum.Then taped the nappy around his waist. His giggles filled the room as i blew multiple rasberries on his tummy. I got him dressed in the peguin onesie, and headed downstairs with Luke on my hip. I strapped him in his high chair, and went and got some chocolate icecream for us. Walked back to luke and handed him his icecream and he ate it with his spoon. He mangd to get it all over his face. "Lets get you cleaned up, then we can watch a movie and have cuddles" I said. Luke started bouncing in highchair and swing his legs as i wiped down his face with a wet paper towel. I unlocked the tray from the chair, and picked Luke up and sat him on the couch. "What movie do you wanna watch Lukey?" "Lukey want Lego Movie!" "Okay, Lego Movie it is!" I put the movie in, grabbed a blanket and Luke's stuffed peguin and sat on the couch with Luke snuggled in my side. I stared running my fingers through his hair, to help him fall alseep. I know he was tired from all that crying he did.
-----Time skip to half way throught the movie--------
Luke was alseep, I slow picked him up and his stuffed peguin. And took him upstairs. I changed him into a clean nappy. Then I gentyl laid him in his crib, and put his blanket over him. I grabbed the sweat pants off the changing table and I went to the bathroom. After i changed into the sweatpants and T-shirt, I went downstairs to call my aunt.
-----Phone Call------
(S is sarah, A is her aunt)
S- Hey Aunt Mindy, Hows it going?
A- Its good! How are you doing? Any new jobs?
S- I am good. Yes i got a job. It is being a babysitter.
A- That's great Sarah! I am so proud of, Your brother would be too.
S- I know aunt mindy.
A- I am going to bed. But keep me updated! Love you Sarah!
S- I will Aunt Mindy! Love you too!
-------End of Phone Call-------
I went on to netflix, and resumed watching Vampire Diaries.
------3 Hours Later-------
It was 11 o clock and i was fucking tired. Vampire Daires was really good, and i could not stop. I walked up the stairs, and went to Luke's room. I opened the door without a sound. Thank God. Just as i walked in he started crying. I rushed over to him, "Lukey it's ok, Mommy is here." I said as a picked him up out of his crib. I walked around the room while rubbing his back, trying to calm him down. After five mintues, his crying died down to just sniffles and a few hiccups. "Lukey tell mommy whats wrong?" "Lukey had a really bad nightmare and is wet" he said starting to cry again. "Hey,hey it's ok. Mommy is here. You wanna sleep in my bed tonight?" I asked. "Yes" Luke replied while resting his head on my shoulder. I laied him the changing table and changed his nappy his quickly, then grabbed his blue dummy and peguin stuffie from his crib. I slipped the dummy in his mouth and gave him his penguin stuffie. I picked him off the table, and went to the guest room. I laid luke on the bed and covered him up. Then I quickly went on the other side and climbed in. Luke laid his head on my chest while i ran my fingers through his hair to help him fall asleep. I knew tommorow was going to be fucking hell. I have to leave Luke to grab my clothes and iteams. I knew he was going to throw a tanturm. I might go while he is sleeping but it is going to be fucking hell.
A/N Vote.Comment. Thank you very much to everyone who read the chapters i have up. Comment. Tell me what you think. Also would you like it if i made a picture of the offit Sarah wears every chapter.(Like the one above.) Or no.