Chapter 40

Ashton's Pov

I opened the door to see Michael on Sarah's hip and Luke holding her hand while Sarah's aunt was holding Calum's hand and bags in the other. "What is going on?" Claire asked with a confused look on her face. Calum and Luke both took off running upstairs while Michael tried to hide himself in Sarah's shoulder. "Really Ashton. You had one job." Sarah said pushing past me and running upstairs after the boys. "What the hell is going on?" Claire asks looking at me for a explanation. I sighed then led her to the living room to explain everything to her.
---------Sarah's Pov----------
I ran after the Luke and Calum with Michael on my hip. I swear to god, I gave Ashton on fucking job. I hate to see the boys so upset beacuse fucking people don't know how to keep their mouth's shut. I rushed to my room knowing that's were the boys go when they are upset. I walked in to see Luke and Calum both holding each other and crying. I sat on the bed and sat Michael down between to pillows. I pulled Calum and Luke into my lap and cuddled them. "It's going to be okay boys. Mommy is here." I said in a sweet voice and cuddling them close. "Ashton had a girl over and she saw us in our headspace. What are we going do?" Luke asked more tears spilling from his eyes. "We are going to have to tell Claire about your headspaces." I said in a calm tone. "Do we have to?" Calum asked looking up at me with tear filled eyes. "Yea, it's we have to." I said with sadness in my voice. "I am scared." Luke said looking at me with fear filled blue eyes. "I know baby. It's going to be alright mommy is here and I won't any thing bad happen." I said rocking the two boys back and forth. "I love you mommy." Luke said slipping into his headspace. "I love you too Lukey." I said then kissing his forehead. "Love you." Calum mumbled."love you too baby but we need to go and talk to Clarie." I said then standing up. I picked up Michael then I grabbed Calum's hand while Luke grabbed Calum's hand and we all walked downstairs to go and talk to Clarie. said then standing up we walked down stairs Luke and calum were shaking there sweaty palms pressed together. There claire was sitting next to ashton as he kissed her and smiled at me signaled for me to bring the boys down. Luke spoke first "hi I'm Luke and the boys and I do ageplay" he said shakily as his little hands were pressed together. we stared at her to get a response but to our surprised she asked " what age are they in their headspace?" we were so shocked luke had to tell her how old they were. "omg this is adorable you guys should have told me earlier! my little cousin is an ageplay baby my aunt adopted a 19 year old who was traumatized" the smile on calums face grew he ran to her and hugged her. the look of pure joy plastered on both of their faces she picked calum up and nuzzles into her neck and hair. that's when we knew she was the one for Ashton. she walked around and asked Sarah if she could change calum into his onesie. of course she said yes so there calum was in a Olaf onesie sitting in Claire's lap right before he fell asleep he hugged her closer and whispers "mumma". Sarah looks at her and smiles.
A/N Thank you guys for reading it means a lot to me. I had really bad writers block but @5sauseveo helped me and she is my friend. Thank you guys so much!! It means a lot to me. Comment what you thought of the chapter :)