Chapter 45

Me, Michael, Luke, Calum, Ashton and Andrew were all talking and joking around but Luke stayed qutie and played on his phone. "Flight 22 please board the plane." The stuartist announced and we all stood up to board the plane. "Sarah can I sit next to you?" Michael asked in a hush tone and a light blush on his cheeks. "Yes you can." I repiled then we all walked over and lined up. "So do I get the pleasure of sitting next to you?" Andrew asked with a slight smirk on his face. "I guess I could grant you that honor." I said with a slight smirk on my face. "Why thank you." Andrew said then doing a slight bow. I giggled as we walked in. As we walked into the plane I noticed that it was a private jet. So it was just me and the boys plus another band heading to LA. Michael next to the window then me in the middle and Andrew in the isle seat. I helped Michael buckle his seat belt then I did mine. "Sarah I am scared." Michael said in a fear filled tone. "Awe Mikey its going to be okay." I said holding his hand. Michael laid his head on my shoulder and wrapped my arm around him. "Is Michael okay?" Andrew asked me in a quite tone. "Yes he is just a scared to fly." I repiled in the same quite tone Andrew. "Oh okay so is Michael you cousin too along with Luke." Andrew asked. "Yea." I replied with a smile on my face. I told Andrew that the guys were my cousins and I was just traveling with them. I couldn't tell him about the ageplay or the boys would kill me. "So you excited for LA?" Andrew asked me while we waited for the plane to take off. "Yea it seems like it is going to be really fun." I repiled with a gaint smile on my face. "I have been to LA a few times but now that you with me it makes it 100 times better." Andrew said a smile appearing on his face. "You're so cheesy." I said laughing. "I am but you love it." Andrew said a smirk appering on his face. "Y-." I was cut off from my sentence by the airplane jerking foreward and driving foreward. Michael started to whimper and buried his head in the crook of my neck. "Awe its okay Mikey." I said while playing with his hair. As the plane started to take off in the air I felt my shoulder started to get wet. "Shh Michael its okay." I said rubbing his back and holding him close. I ran my fingers through his blonde hair and said calming words in his ear untill i heard soft snores coming from his mouth. I gently moved him from my lap and laid him down in his seat with my jacket as a pillow for him. "Is he okay?" Andrew asked looking over at Michael. "Yea he just got really scared but right now he is alseep." I said with a smile on my face. "Thats good so that means I can do this." Andrew said then kissing me and I kissed him back. "Eww gross." Calum said standing in the isle. Me and Andrew stopped kissing then laughed. "What do you need Calum?" I asked with a smile. "Can I talk to you real quick alone?" Calum asked in a serious tone. "Yea." I said then un buckling my seat belt then steped over Andrew. Me and Calum walked to the back of the airplane where the restrooms are located. "What's wrong Cal?" I asked in a sweet caring voice. "I have to pee." Calum whined with tears glossing over his brown eyes. "Then go." I said gesturing towards the airplane's bathroom. "But its scary." Calum explained with tears running down his cheeks. "Hey hey shhh its okay." I said wiping away Calum's tears. "I will wait right outside the door for you." I said. "Okay." Calum said a frown on his face. Calum walked over to the bathroom and walked in. I stood right outside of the door while Calum did his business. After Calum was done in the bathroom we walked back to our seats. After Calum sat in between Luke and Ashton I climbed back over Andrew and sat back down. "Is Calum okay?" Andrew asked once I was buckled in. "Yes, he just had ask me a private question but its all okay." I said with a smile on my face. "That's good but I learned there is a new restaurant opening this Saturday and I was wondering if you would like to come with me?" Andrew asked me with a slight smirk on his face. "Hm I think I could squeeze you in." I said with a smile on my face. "Why thank you." Andrew said the smirk growing on his face. We laughed and talked until the plane started to descend. Michael woke up with fear written all over his face. I made sure his seat belt was fastened then I held his hand. "Its okay. We are just landing Mikey." I said in a clam voice. Trying to make sure Michael stays calm. As the plane was landing Michael hid his head in my shoulder. The wheels screeched as we landed on the ground and we were at the airport in La. "Where here Mikey." I said with a smile then un buckling my seat belt. "Okay." Michael said then sitting up and unbuckling his seat belt. We grabbed our carry ons then left the airplane and walked into the airport. "Well I have to go but it was fun hanging out with you guys. And Sarah I will call you later." Andrew said then walking away to somewhere in the airport. "Ready?" I ask looking at the boys. They nodded their heads yes and we all walked outside to the van. We all pilled into the van with me, Michael and Calum in the middle then Ashton and Luke in the back. "It is going to be an hour till we get to the house." The driver of the van said then he started the van and we were off. We were all on our phones for the whole drive to the house but once we arrived I was shocked. The house was huge and nice. Me and the boys got out of the van with all of our bags. We walked into the house and the living room had hardwood floors, cream colored walls and dark brown couches. It had a nice TV stand with an x box and playstation with a flat screen TV. Then the kitchen had gray marble counter tops, white cabinets, and stain less steal appliances. The floor was white marble and a dark wood table next to the wall. Then upstairs there was five bedrooms that all looked the same. Cream colored walls, dark hard wood floors, twin sized beds, a closet and a dresser in each room. The room closet to the stairs was Calum's then the next room was mine then Michael's room. Across from my room was Luke's room and next to Luke's was Ashton's room. And the 5th bedroom was located downstairs next to the bathroom. Currently we were all sotting in the living room relaxing and waiting for my aunt to arrive with the baby supplies...

A/N Thank you guys so much! It means so much to me. Vote. And comment what you thought on this chapter. Also ask any character in the book about anything for the character ask that i will do in the next chapter.