Chapter 33

OMG!!!!!!!! THE HEY EVERYBODY VIDEO IS AMAZING!!!!! ITS IN THE MEDIA SECTION! WATCH IT! GDIFGJGIASFGIYHJVF

I woke up to no one crying this morning! Success! But I did have Michael laying on me. I slowly slid out from Michael and I put a pillow where I was supposed to be. I grabbed some clothes for the day then I went to the bathroom and got dressed. I put my hair in a half ponytail and curled the ends and did my normal make up routine. Then I walked downstairs with my phone in my hand and I sat down at the dinning room table. I unlocked my phone and called my aunt.

-----------Phone Call----------
(A- aunt mindy S- sarah)
S- Hey aunt mindy! How's it going?
A- I'm doing great but how are you and the boys doing?
S- I'm doing great. Luke and Calum are doing wonderful but Luke hated the fact that I went on a date. But Michael actually told me that he did ageplay on his own. Then I asked if he wanted me to watch him and he said yes.
A- That's great Sarah! How did your date go?
S- It went great we are going to see each other soon.
A- I am just glad that you and the boys are happy.
S- Me too. I was wondering if you wanted to go to the ageplay store again to get stuff for Michael?
A- *squeals* I would love too! *squeals* Yay! I will be there at 11 to pick you! *squeals*
S- Okay thank you Aunt Mindy and love you.
-------End of Phone Call-------
I swear sometimes my aunt is a 14 year old girl trapped in a 39 year old body. I laughed then I looked at the time and saw that is was nine. I got up from the table and went into the kitchen to make breakfast. I grabbed the cartoon of eggs and bacon for breakfast.
-----------Time skip to when breakfast is done--------
I made five plates of food 3 of them cut up. I filled two sippy cups of milk and one bottle. I walked upstairs to Luke's nursery and walked over to the crib. I ran my fingers through Luke's blonde hair and said "Time to wake up." It took a good five minutes for Luke to wake up. "Good morning Lukey." I said picking up Luke out of the crib. "Lukey slept good mommy." Luke said while rubbing his eyes with his fists. "That's good. And I have a surprise for today." I said while laying Luke on the changing table. "Lukey know surprise?" Luke asked with a giant smile on his face. "We are going to the ageplay store again with Aunt Mindy." I said while grabbing a light blue onesie with different comic action words all over it from the closet. "Yay!" Luke cheered while clapping his hands. I took off his onesie then I took of the wet diaper and slip a clean one under him and dressed him in the clean oneise. "Let's go wake up Cal." I say while picking up Luke and walking to Calum's nursery. Luke and I walked over to Calum's crib and I sat Luke down next to Calum. Luke poked Calum's face and said "Wakey Wakey Cal." Calum moved and shoved Luke's finger away. "Cal wake up mommy is taking us to the store." Luke said with excitement prominent in his voice. Calum's brown eyes shot and a giant smile on his face. "Yay store! Calum shouted. I laughed then said "Yes Cal store." Then I picked up Calum out of the crib and laid him on the changing table while Luke stayed in the crib. I grabbed a gray onesie with a dalmatian puppy on the front from the closet then I walked back over to Calum and took off his pajamas and wet diaper. I wiped him down then I slid a clean diaper under him. I dressed him in the onesie then I placed him on my hip then I grabbed Luke and placed him on my other hip. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I sat Luke and Calum in their high chair then I strapped them in. I grabbed their food and cups and sat them down on the tray. Then Michael walked into the kitchen and say down at the table with a small pout on his face. I placed Michael's cut up food and sippy cup in front of him. "Thank you Sarah." Michael said in a whisper. "Your welcome kitten." I said and Michael's cheeks turned a dark red from the nickname. I sat down in front of Calum and feed him his food while Luke was talking about some dream he had. Then Ashton walked in with a tired look on his face. "Your food is on the counter." I said looking at Ashton. "Thanks Sarah." Ashton said with a slight smile and he grabbed his plate of food and sat down at the table. "And Ashton me, Luke, Calum and Michael are going to the store at eleven with my aunt. We will be gone for a while so you can invite Claire over with out worrying about the boy's headspaces." I said with a smile on my face. "Okay just call me on your way home." Ashton said with a smile on his face. "I will." I replied then I continued feeding Calum. "Where are we going?" Michael asked. "Mommy is taking us to baby store!" Luke said with excitement in his voice. "I have to order a few furniture pieces and I need your help." I added after Luke. "Okay." Micheal said with a slight frown on his face. "Mommy Lukey done." Luke said with a smile on his face. "Okay baby." I took the plate from Luke and picked him up out of the high chair and set him on the floor and he crawled away to go play with his toys. "Out mommy." Calum said. Calum was talking and acting more like his one year old self. He was comfortable going farther into his headspace. I picked up Calum and carried him to the play room. I set him down on the floor and he went to play with his stuffed animals. His group of stuffed animals were the thing he loved most. I walked back into kitchen and grabbed my food then I sat down at the table with Ashton and Michael. Michael was poking at his food with his fork and he had a frown on his face. "What's wrong?" I ask looking at Michael. "Nothing." Michael mumbled still looking down at his plate. "Somethings is obviously bothering you. I am here just tell me." I said looking at Michael. Michael sighed then said "I am going upstairs. Tell me when we have to go." and he left the room. "What's his problem I thought he was okay yesterday." Ashton said with a look of confusion. "He was okay yesterday. Now i have no idea what his problem is." I said then relaxing back in the chair. "Keep an eye on the boys I am going to go check on Michael." I said getting up from the chair and walking upstairs to Micheal's room. I went to the door and opened it up and saw Michael in a white baby onesie with a kitten on it and the song lyrics 'Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty,little ball of fur. Happy Kitty,Sleepy Kitty, Purr,Purr,Purr.' with tear filled eyes...

A/N CLIFFHANGER! Thank you all so much. I will never be able to thank you enough, I am going through some shit right now but you guys always make me happy when its hard to be happy. Thank you! Comment what you thought of the chapter and vote. vote goal : 12. Huge number! Also I am going to call you guys my readers either jet black army or the heartless arm. comment which one you like better.

Also I know this a double update but tomorrow I will post it and it will be back to normal.

shout out to Mikeysmybro for her books.

shout out to Katlin_TFIOS or mukekillsme beacuse she is my internet friend.