Chapter 10

I was on my bed watching youtube, when I got a phone call. It was my dad. Why can't my parents go away.
-----Phone Call----
(J-Jeff S- Sarah)
S- What do you want Jeff. I thought you were busy burning in hell.
J- Sarah Jones don't speak to me like that I am your father.
S- You have't been my father for a long time.
J- Sarah Jones Inraised you better than this. Your brother would be so dissapointed in you.
S- Don't you dare say that. You left him like he was trash. He needed you then. I gave up my fucking social life for my brother beacuse you two fucking idots left! Go have burning in fucking hell!
----End Of Phone Call----
I wiped away the few stray tears that fell from my eyes. Me and brother grrowing up were close. My parents were working or at bussiness parties. So we became close. But my brother always thought it woild get better, but I gave up on our parents awhile ago. They left him after the accident I will never forgive them. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom, and splashed some cold water on my face. So it would't look like I was crying. I dried my face with a towel and went to Calum's room. I knocked on the door, then i heared Calum shout "Come on!" I walked in and Calum was on his phone lying on his bed. "Calum, you need to call your doctor." I said. "I don't want too." Calum replied. "You can't keep wetting the bed everynight." I said. "I know, I can't but I don't want to go to the doctors." Calum stated. "You have two options, one go to the doctors or two were a pull up at night." I stated crossing my arms. Calum looked baffled. "A pull up really Sarah, I am 19 not 2!" he shouted. "Calum keep your voice down." I said in a calm tone. I did't want to wake Luke up from his nap. "I will not be calm sarah! And I will not wear a fucking pull up! Am not fucking two!" Calum shouted. "Calum I was trying to help you. If you don't want my help or advise do it on your own." I said. "I will! I will think of a better fucking idea then you." I turned around and walked out. Then Calum decided to slam the door. That woke Luke up. and started crying. I went over to Luke's room, he was only alseep for an hour so he is gonna be cranky. Luke was lying down on his belly in his crib and crying. "Baby it's okay." I said rubbing his back. He turned over onto his back and sat up. "Uppie!" he said raising his arms. I lowered the bars and picked Luke up. I rubbed his back, while walking around the room. I grabbed the binkie that was in his crib and put it in mouth. When he started sucking on the binkie his cries became muffled. "You wanna bottle to go back to bed?" i asked. He picked up his head and nodded his head then laid ot back on my shoulder. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. After I warmed the bottle in the microwave, I tested the warmth then went to the living room. I sat on the couch and put Luke in my lap. I took the binkoe out and slipped the nipple of the bottle on his lips and he started sucking. I ran my fingers through is hair trying to make him fall back alseep. Half way through the bottle Luke feel back alseep. I slowly got up from the couch with Luke in my arms and binkie in hand. I nuged open the Luke's nursey door with my foot and walked over to the changing table. I laid Luke on the changing table, and unbuttened his onesie. Then I undid the tabs on the nappy but that woke Luke up and started whinning. "Its okay baby, I am just changing you. Go back to bed." I said kissing his forehead. I continued undoing the tabs on the nappy, wiped him down with wipes. Then slid the clean nappy under his bum. I rebutted the onesie and picked him up off of the changing table. I laid him in his crib and covered him up. I made sure his penguin stuffed animal was in his arms. I made sure he was a sleep, then I left. I was about to walk back downstairs when I heard someone crying. I stopped in my tracks and went back to Luke's nursery door. I cracked open the door, but Luke was still sleeping. I backed up and closed the door, then I went to Calum's door. I pushed my ear against the door and I heard muffled cries coming from the other side of the door. I turned the door knob and opened the door and I saw Calum lying on the middle of his bed under his covers. "Hey Calum. You alright?" He may have been an ass but right now he seems really upset. "Yea I am okay." Calum replied. "Calum it's obvious your not. You wanna tell me what's wrong?" I asked, then going inside his room and sitting next to him on the bed. He twisted around so he was on his back. His eyes were red and he and tear tracks on his checks. "I am sorry for being rude earlier. And I don't know what do." Calum said more tears spilling out of his eyes. "Calum it's gonna be okay. Calm down buddy." I said, leaning forward and wiping away the tears that came out of his eyes. "Calum let's call the doctors and figure out whats wrong then go from there." I said trying to calm down the sad boy. "Okay." Calum said. It was obvious that he was still said about everything. "Do you want to call the doctors or do you want me too?" I asked. "Can you?" he asked a blush appearing on his cheeks. "I will. Just send me the number." I said. "I will do it right now." he said grabbing his phone. "Well I am going to go watch a movie and call the doctor." I said getting up from the bed and heading to the door. "Sarah wait!" Calum shouted. I turned around and Calum was sitting up in his bed. "What?" I questioned. "Can I come and watch the movie with you?" Calum asked. "Yea sure!" I replied. Turning around once again to leave the room. "And cuddles? Calum asked. "Yea." I said then leaving the room. I went to my bedroom and grabbed my phone then headed downstairs to the living room. Calum was already on the couch with a blanket. "I am going to make some popcorn. Want some?" I asked. "Yea" Calum replied. I left the living room and went to the kitchen. I grabbed the bag of popcorn and put it in the microwave. I went to the cabinet and pulled out a big bowl. After the microwave beeped I grabbed the popcorn bag and opened it and poured it into the bowl. I grabbed two cokes out of the fridge and the bowl of popcorn. I walked into the living room and set the food on the table and set on the couch. "What are we watching?" I asked. "Mall Cop two, it is supposed to be really funny." he said. "Good I am excited." I replied. Calum hit play on the movie, then snuggled into my side.