Chapter 18

A/N that guy in the picture is Oliver he comes in later in this chapter.;)

I woke up to someone bouncing on the bed. I opened my eyes and saw Luke standing on the bed and jumping up and down. While Calum was still sleeping next to me. "Luke stop jumping." I said trying not wake up Calum. Luke at me then fell backwards so he landed on his butt. "Good morning mommy." Luke said with a giant smile on his face. "Good morning Lukey. What would you like for breakfast?" I ask. I sitting up and trying not waking up Calum. "Lukey wants pancakes!" Luke shouted. Calum whined a little and cuddled back into the covers. I got off the bed and lifted Luke up off the bed and took Luke to his nursey. I laid him down on the changing table and I took off his onesie. I grabbed a blue onesie with a skeleton playing the guitar and the words Stop, drop and rock and roll. I walked back over to Luke and undid the tabs on the nappy and wiped him down. I threw away the wet nappy and slid a clean one under his butt. I put on the onesie and grabbed his blanket and penguin then headed downstairs. I sat him down on the couch and turned on cartoons. I walked into the kitchen and started to make pancakes.
-----Luke's Pov----
Right now my mommy is taking me pancakes! I love my mommy so much. I glad she's back but I mad at my papa for making her leave. I want to do something fun today! Wait my mommy owes me a toy for being a good boy. I get off the couch and grabbed pengy, my stuffed penguin. I waddled into the kitchen and I saw my mommy mixing up pancakes. I sat down on the floor and looked up at my mommy. "When does Lukey get new toy for being a good boy?" I ask. Hoping that I could get it today. "I was thinking we could go get your toy today and we have to get a few things for Calum." She said then pulling dome plates out of the cabinet. I was so excited I love shopping for toys. "When does Lukey get new toy?" I ask. "After breakfast." My mommy said. Yes! I am really excited now. I got up and hugged her legs. "Thank you mommy. Lukey loves you." I said. She hugged me back and said "I love you too!"
------Sarah's Pov-----
I hugged Luke back and I said I love you. That's when I heard Calum crying. "Come on Lukey let's go get Calum." I said grabbing his hand and went upstairs to my room. Calum was sitting up in my bed with his head in his hands and crying. I lifted Luke up and sat him on the bed. I sat next to Calum in the bed and lifted him and sat him in my lap. "Calum it's okay. No more tears." I said wiping away his tears. I hugged him then stood up with Calum in my arms and his blanket in his hands. "Come on Luke, I have to change Calum." I said helping Luke off of the bed and we all headed to Luke's nursey. I sat Calum down on the changing table, then I sat Luke down on the chair with a book for his entrainment. Next I went to the closet and grabbed a light blue onesie that said do you even lift bro with a weight on it. I took off his onesie while Calum covered his face with his blanket. I undid the tabs on the nappy and noticed that he wet it. I quickly wiped him down then slid a clean nappy under him. I took the blanket off of his face and said "I am proud of you Calum." Then I dressed him in the onesie and I kissed his forehead after I got him dressed. I picked up Calum and his blanket then I grabbed Luke's hand and took them downstairs to the living room. Luke sat down on the couch then I sat Calum down on the couch next to him. I left to go into the kitchen and cook the pancakes. I poured some batter on to the pan, then my head snapped up when I heard someone entering the kitchen. When I looked up I was meet with Michael standing there and a print of my hand on his cheek. I didn't realize how hard I hit him but he fucking deserved it. I flipped the pancakes and ignored Michael's presence. "Look I want to apologize for last night. I shouldn't have said that about you. And I deserved the slap, I was a total ass." Michael said looking me right in the eye. "Thank you for the apologie Michael." I said putting the pancakes on the plate and pouring more pancake mix on the pan. "I have one of my old friends coming by here later." He said sitting on the counter. "Okay, Well me and the boys are going to the store so we will be gone for a large part of the day." I said flipping some more pancakes. "Awesome, just text me when you close to the house." He said handing me his phone. I typed in my number then I took off the pancakes off the pan and I put them on the plate. I shut off the oven, then I grabbed two plates, two baby forks. "Your gonna have to do some magic to get Luke and Calum to forgive you. There really mad at you." I said cutting up some pancakes and putting them on the plates for Luke and Calum. "Fuck! How am I going to do that!" Michael shouts. "I don't know Michael that's your problem." I said grabbing two sippy cups and filling them with milk. I set the plates and cups at the table. "Maybe eat breakfast with us and maybe you can talk to them." I said looking at Michael. "I will try." Michael said grabbing a plate and a pancake. I walk into the living room and see Luke and Calum cuddling on the couch. "Who's ready for breakfast?" I ask. "Me!" Luke shouts then he hopped off the couch and waddled into the kitchen. Calum was sitting on the couch with his arms raised. I walked over and picked him up, and took him into the kitchen. Luke was standing by the table with a pout on his face. "Luke I am going to pick up a high chair for Calum today. You can have your high chair for dinner." I said then strapping Calum into the highchair. I set the plate and cup on the tray. Then I lifted Luke up and sat him down on the chair and put his food and cup in front of him. I grabbed my plate then sat in between Luke and Calum. That is when Michael came in and sat down across from us. Luke looked at me with tears in his eyes and said "Mommy no leave Lukey." "Don't worry Lukey I am not leaving. But your papa has to tell you guys something." I said wiping away his tears. I look over at Calum and he was trying to get out of high chair. "Calum stop before you hurt yourself., I'm not leaving." I said he stopped moving and sat there with a pout on his face. "Guys I wanted to say I am really sorry for making your mom leave. I promise I won't do it agian. Just please don't be mad at me." Michael said. Both Luke and Calum looked at me and I said "it's up to guys if you want to forgive him or not." They both looked back at Michael. "Don't make mommy leave again, then were good." Luke said then contained eating his pancakes and Calum nodded his head in agreement. "Thank you guys." Michael said. Then my phone started ringing, I left the room and went to my bedroom. I picked up my phone and saw that my aunt was calling.
---------phone call------
(A-Aunt Mindy S-Sarah)
A- hey sarah! How was your morning?
S- hey aunt mindy! Mine was great, Michael apologized and he apologized to Luke and Calum. But I was wondering if you would like to help me take Calum and Luke to the ageplay store that we used to take Connor too.
A- I would love too! Pick me up at eleven. I can't wait to meet the boys!
S- thank you! And see you then, love you!
A-love you too!
-----End of Phone Call-----
I walk back downstairs to the kitchen and I see both Calum and Luke crying and frustrated looking Michael sitting across from them. "What's wrong?" I ask sitting down in the chair and pulling Luke into my lap. Then I took off the food and cup off of the high chair and lifted Calum onto my lap. I cuddled them both and asked them once agin what's wrong. "They started yelling for you and I yelled at them to stop. When I yelled at them for moving and yelling." Michael said getting up from the table and putting his dish in the sink. I sighed and said "There was no need to yell at them, they thought I left." "Whatever." Michael said then left. "Guys I got great news!" I said. "What is it?" Luke asked. "Well we're going to an ageplay store so you guys can stay in your head spaces. And the store is owned by a bunch of old people so no one is going to recognize you guys." I said with a giant smile on my face. "Yay!" Luke cheered. I wiped his tears away and sat him back own in his chair. I put Calum back in the high chair and put his food and his cup on the tray. I sat down and we all finished our pancakes. After breakfast we all sat down to watch Cars. We were all cuddled on the couch when I noticed it was 10:00. I got up from the couch and turned to the boys "you guys have to get ready." I said picking Calum up and grabbing Luke's hand. I took them into Luke's nursery, I made Luke sit down in the chair while I sat Calum down on the changing table. I grabbed two pairs of black skinny jeans and a red flannel for Luke then a black nirvana shirt for Calum. I walked back over to Calum and he was crying. I put the clothes on the changing table. "Hey Cal,no more tears. You don't have to be a big boy but you need to wear the clothes." I say wiping away his tears and kissing his forehead. He crossed his arms when I tried to take off the onesie. "Do you wanna wear the onesie under your big boy clothes?" I ask. Calum nodded his head and laid down. I unbuttoned his onesie and undid the tabs on the nappy then I wiped him down. I slid a clean nappy under his bum and rebutted the onesie. I slipped the t shirt over his head then I pulled up his pants. I grabbed some socks and slipped them on his feet, then I picked him up and sat him on the chair. I picked Luke up and sat him on the changing table. "Do you want to wear your onesie under your clothes too?" I ask. "Yes mommy." Luke said. I paid him down and changed his wet nappy. I put the fannel on and buttoned it up, then I pulled up his pants. I slipped on some socks then grabbed my black book bag with skeleton hands all over it. I put extra diapers,wipes, dummies, and two black and bite stripped onesies. I put the book bag on my shoulder then I picked up Calum and grabbed Luke's hand. I set them on the couch then I grabbed there black converse and put them on. I hit play on the movie then I went upstairs to get dressed. I grabbed my ripped black skinny jeans and a shirt that said normal people scare me. I quickly put on the clothes, then I went to the bathroom. I did my hair in a half ponytail then I was about to do my makeup when I heard "mommy. Lukey misses you." I poked my head out of the bathroom and saw Luke wondering the halls. "Lukey what are you doing?" I asked. He looked up at me and came into the bathroom. "Lukey missed you." He said with a pout on his face. "Did you leave Calum alone downstairs?" I ask. He nodded his head and looked down at his feet. "Go back downstairs. I will be there in a minute." I said continuing my make up. "No Lukey stay here." He said and stomped his foot. I huffed then said "Luke go downstairs." I said. Luke huffed but walked back downstairs. I finished up my makeup which consisted of white eye shadow,mascara,blush and lip stick. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to the living room. Calum was sitting on the couch with his blanket on his lap and his dummy in his mouth, but Luke was sitting there with a pout on his face and his arms crossed over his chest. I grabbed Luke's penguin and blanket, dummy and stuffed them in the bag along with Calum's blanket and dummy. I slipped on my vans and checked the time it was 10:40. "Come on boys time to go." I said grabbing the bag. I took Luke's and Calum's hands and we left. I made both boys sit in the back seat while I hopped in the diver's side. And I drove to my aunt's house.
------Aunt's house-----
I pulled into the driveway and turned my head and both boys were passed out. I hopped out of the car and knocked on the door then jumped into the passenger side. "Sarah,I am buying a chicken suit then I am handing candy out on Halloween." My aunt said hoping into the drivers side. I laughed "why would you do that?" I ask in between laughs. "I'd know but I thought of this when I was drinking coffe." She responded. "No more coffee for you." I say. Then I heard Luke starting to whine, I got the bag and lulled out his blanket and stuffed penguin and handed the iteams to him. Then I handed Calum his dummy and blanket. "That one is Luke" I say pointing to Luke. "And that one is Calum." I say pointing to Calum. "Awe there so cute." My aunt said looking in mirror. Then she pulled out of the driveway and we were on the way to the store.
------2 hours later-----
Calum started whining, I turned around and saw Calum was starting to wake up. "Hey Cal." I said turing around. He nodded his head and rubbed his eyes to try and wake up. "Have good nap?" My aunt asked. Calum looked up at my aunt then he spit out his dummy and hid under the his blanket. "Awe Cal, it's okay. This is my aunt, she knows about ageplay. She helped me with Connor." I said trying to coax from under his blanket. He shook his head then brought his knees up to his chest. I sighed then I looked over at my aunt, she had a guilty look on her face. I sighed once again then I unbuckled my seatbelt then I put my legs between the passenger and driver's seat and lifted myself and sat between Calum and Luke in the backseat. "I am a ninja." I said. My aunt laughed and Calum pecked a brown eye from under his blanket. I wrapped my arm around him and asked "What's wrong Cal?"He just shrugged his shoulders and laid his head against my chest. "Cal it's obvious something is bothering you. Why don't you tell me?" I ask. And once again I got a shrug of the shoulders."Are you being shy because of my aunt?" I ask. He nodded his head yes. "Awe Cal you don't have to she thinks you're cute." I say with a smile on my face. Calum's cheeks turned red and he hid his head in the crook of my neck. "Ten more mintues till where there." My aunt says the excitement prominent in her voice. She looked like a little kid on Christmas. It was hilarious, I always loved how my aunt could be herself always and not care what people think. I turned to Luke and I poked his cheek a few times. He whined and slapped my hand away then went right back to sleep. "Lukey you gotta wake up. We're at the store. I may have to leave you in the car." I wispered to him. His blue eyes shoot open, then he rubbed his eyes to try and wake up. I laughed then I fixed his hair because it was all going into different directions. "Were here let go!" My aunt shouted then parked the car and jumped out. I laughed, then I put the blankets, dummies and toy into the backpack then I got out of the car. I helped Calum out of the car then I helped Luke out. I grabbed both of their hands and went into the store. The store is in the middle of nowhere and it's huge. It is an ageplay store filled with toys,diapers,clothing and furniture. I grabbed a cart and stuck Calum in the front while Luke walked beside the buggie. We all walked to the boys toys section, and Luke ran off to were the race cars were. While me and Calum looked around at the different types of toys. "Mommy! Want!" Calum said pointing at a brown, fuzzy dog. I grabbed the dog and handed it to Calum. A huge smile appeared on his face and he started letting the fur and talking to it. I cooed at Calum then went to find Luke. Luke was holding a box that had race car tracks and two new race cars. "Lukey want!" Luke said showing me the new toy. "Okay Lukey, put the toy in the buggie." I said and Luke nodded and put the toy in the buggie. Then we went to the onesies, were my aunt was. She was picking out a bunch of different onesies with animals, music symbols, guitars, and funny quoted ones. That is when I noticed Calum was squirming all around in his seat. "Cal, you okay?" I ask and he nodded his head no. "What's wrong baby?" I ask and he pointed at his diaper. I got the message, "Luke stay here with Aunt Mindy please while I go change Calum. Luke looked at me with his blue eyes filling with tears."Lukey if you stay and be a good boy you can have candy." I said. And Luke nodded his head yes. I picked up Calum and the diaper bag, then left for the bathroom. I went into the woman's restroom and no one was in there. I put Calum on the changing table and laid him down. I pulled down his pants then undid the buttons on the onesie. I undid the tabs on the diaper, and wiped him down. I took off the diaper and slid a clean one under him. I rebuttoned the onesie and pulled up his pants."Since you were good you can get candy too." I said and Calum smiled and clapped his hands. I grabbed the bag and Calum, then headed back to the onesie section. My aunt and Luke were both laughing about something. It warmed my heart knowing some of the people I care about most were getting along. I set Calum back into the buggie then said "We need to go and order some furniture." Then I headed to the furniture section, I order a dark wood crib, a green high chair, and a green changing table. Then we got some jungle animal themed bedding for Calum. After that we got more diapers, bottles, dummies, and some rash cream. Then we headed to checkout, Luke got a chocolate bar while Calum got a lollypop. Then we put all the bags in the trunk. Then I helped Luke and Calum get into the car. "Mommy stay with Lukey and Cal." Luke said before I shut the car door. "Okay." I said then sat between Luke and Calum. I texted michael that we would be home in a few hours then watched a movie with my boys.
--------Home-------
When I got home, I saw one person I didn't want to ever see again.

A/N Thank you guys for reading my book. Seeing it do so well makes me so happy. Thank you guys for voting and commenting. So I have an idea for an competition for two spots in the book. I have to work out all of the details but when I do I will tell you guys, so tell me Yay or Nah. Also vote goal of 6. Any questions ask away. Shout out to Punkrockyet because they have an ageplay preference book and it's good. It's cute and funny. ;)