Chapter 27

Someone was knocking on the door so I got up to answer it assuming that it was my aunt but I was sadly wrong. When I opened the door a crack there stood a drunk michael and some blonde stranger. "I am home." Michael said shoving past me and the door with his blonde stranger clinging onto him like a lost puppy. Michael walked over towards the steps and stopped right in front of Luke and Calum. By now Ashton and Claire have moved from the couch and are now just watching Michael. We all know he is drunk but he can either be nice or an jerk. "Awe babe look it's the two babies. Where's your mommy? Do you guys need a change?" Michael asked laughing after and his blonde slut joining in. "Michael what the fuck! Apologize!" I shouted at Michael. "Awe are you sticking up for your babies." Michael said. "Yea I am beacuse you are being a jack ass." I said while crossing my arms. "I wouldn't have to be a jack ass if these two weren't two fucking adult babies!" Michael shouted. And with that Calum and Luke ran up the stairs with tears in their eyes. "Ashton you deal with the drunk assholes. Claire I will explain later." I said then I ran off after my two boys. Half way up the steps I heard Michael say "Of course she would go after them. She tries to fill the hole of her dead brother. Who I bet killed himself beacuse she is a bitch." I quickly walked back downstairs. Ashton and Claire both stood there with shocked expressions on their faces and Michael had a smirk on his face. I walked over to him and grabbed the collar of his shirt and looked right into his blue green eyes and said "don't you ever say that again Clifford. Or I will put into a fucking hospital bitch." I kneed him right in the balls and slapped him across his cheek. He fell to the ground holding his croch. "You have two mintues to get out of my house bitch." I said turning towards the blonde slut. She backed away and walked out of the house. "You guys deal with Michael." I said then I turned around and ran up the stairs looking for my boys. I looked in Luke's nursey, Calum's room and the guest room but I still could not find either of my boys. I walk into my room and see a giant lump in the middle of my bed and I heard crying coming from the lump. I walked over to the bed and pulled back the blanket. What I saw under the blanket broke my heart. Luke and Calum were both cuddled together and crying their hearts out. I slowly sat down on the bed and both boy's heads snapped up and looked at me with tears in their eyes. They both crawled to each of my sides and I held them both. "It's okay. Michael was being a jerk. But I hit him for you guys." I said holding them even tighter. "Thank you Sarah but you don't agree with Michael right?" Calum asked. "I don't. You boys are the best thing that happened to me. And I will always be here for you." I said kissing both of their foreheads. "Thank you Sarah but very time I am in my headspace I get emotional hurt. And love being in my headspace." Calum said fresh tears spilling out of his eyes. "Calum you can be in your headspace. Ignore michael and what he says. He was not thinking okay." I said looking into his brown eyes and wiping away his tears. "Okay mommy." Calum said with a slight smile on his face. "But we have to go and talk to Clarie." I said then I looked over at Luke and he was sleeping. Calum sighed and got up off the bed. I ran my fingers through Luke's blonde hair and said "Lukey time to wake up." Luke whined and moved around a bit up he did sit up. "Lukey we have to go and talk to Clarie." I said in a soft tone. Luke pouted and crossed his arms. "Luke we have to go explain why Michael said all those rude things about you guys." I said runningmy fingers through his blonde hair. Luke sighed but got off the bed. We all left the room and went downstairs to the living room were Michael was laying there with and ice pack on his balls and a ice pack on his cheek. Then Ashton and Claire were cuddling on the couch watching TV. "We need to talk." I said standing in the doorway and Luke and Calum went and sat on the couch away from Michael. "Luke and Calum can be a little sensitive at times and Michael likes to call them babies." I said. "It's okay. And plus Michael was really drunk." Clarie said with a smile on her face. "Yea he was and thanks for being understanding." I said smiling too. "No problem but it's time for me to go. Bye Luke, Calum, Michael. And bye Ashton" she said then kissing Ashton's cheek. "Bye Clarie." Ashton said then walking to Clarie to the door. "You boys ready for bed?" I ask. "Yes." Calum said and Luke nodded his head yes. I picked up Luke and Calum followed. I walked into Luke's nursey and laid Luke down on the changing table while Calum sat in the chair. I take off Luke's sweat pants and wet boxers. I grabbed a clean diaper then I wiped him down. I slid a diaper under his bum and did the tabs on the diaper then I took off his shirt and grabbed his crabby but cute onesie and put it on. I picked him back up and took him into my room and laid him in my bed. I walked back into the nursey and grabbed Luke's dirty blankets then I took them to the laundry room and threw them into the washer. I walked into the bathroom and washed my hands then I walked back inside Luke's nursery and saw Calum sleeping in the chair. I picked up Calum and laid him down on the changing table and got him dressed in a diaper and his dog onesie. I grabbed a red binkie from the changing table and slipped it into his lips then picked up and took him to my room. I laid him in my bed and all three of us laid in the bed enjoying each others company. Just waiting for morning to come so we can talk to Michael in the morning. Fuck!

A/N Thank you guys for so many reads and votes and comments. Vote goal:8.
Tell me what you guys thought about this chapter.
This will mostly likely be the only update till Monday or Tuesday.

Please send in any questions you want to ask the characters or the book. You can even ask me questions. Send in as many as you want.
Email- smyers61522@gmail.com
Or message on wattpad.