Chapter 34

Micheal turned his head the other way then he put his hands over his face and he cried into them. I walked over to Michael's bed and sat down next to him. He pulled his knees to his chest and wrapped his arms around them. I looked over at Michael's bed side table and I saw a blue binkie with a kitten on the front. I picked it up and I slid it into Michael's mouth. He started sucking on it and he slowly started to calm down. "What's wrong kitten?" I ask in a clam sweet voice. But in response Michael continued to suck on the binkie and he looked at me with his big blue-green eyes filled with curiosity. "Mikey what made you storm off?" I ask in my still clam and sweet voice. And once again Micheal continued to stare at me with a slight smile on his face. "Michael are you in your headspace." I ask and in response I just get a slight nod of the head. "I need you to come out of your headspace we have to talk." I said. Michael slightly shook his head no. "Michael come out of your headspace we have to talk." I said in a firm voice. Michael sighed then he spit out his binkie and sat up. "I want to go into my headspace and not be a 'big boy' and I dont want the boys to be mad at me." Michael said his blue-green eyes filling up with tears. "Awe Mickey it's okay. They wont care if you have a headspace or not. They just want you to be happy." I said wiping away his tears. "Okay. Will you still take care of me?" Michael asked his cheeks turning pink. "Yes I will Mickey. How old are you in your headspace?" I ask with a smile on my face. "I turned 5 months a few days ago." Michael said with a smile. "Okay do you have a diaper on and do you have any other supplies?" I ask. "No and I have this onesie and a blue and dark blue striped onesie and a few diapers." Michael said his cheeks turning a darker red. "Okay when we go to the store we will pick you up some more supplies." I said. "Okay. Can I go into my headspace now?" Michael asked. "Yea and we have to go talk to the boys." I said while standing up off of the bed. Michael stuck his binkie into his mouth then he raised his arms up meaning that he wanted to be picked up. I picked Michael and placing him on my hip while he rested my head on my shoulder. I walked into Luke's nursery and laid Michael down on the changing table but that resulted in Michael whining at the loss of contact. "Its okay kitten. I am going to change you then we are going downstairs." I said while running my fingers through Micheal's blonde hair. Michael had a slight smile on his face and he started gurgling to himself and playing with his fingers. I unbuttoned his onesie then I noticed he was wearing boxers. I took off his boxers and replaced them with a diaper. I rebutted the onesie and picked up Michael. I sighed then I walked downstairs with Michael on my hip. Ashton was sitting on the couch with a confused look on his face. Michael hid his face in the crock of my neck. I sat down on the couch with Michael in my lap. "Uh, care to explain?" Ashton asked gesturing towards Michael. I relaxed back into the couch then said "Michael has a headspace of a 5 month year old and that's how he deals with things when he gets scared or is being an ass. He was doing it by himself but I offered to watch him." Ashton nodded his head then asked "Do you want me to get the boys?" "Yea." I replied. Ashton nodded his head then left the room. A few minutes later Ashton came in with Calum and Luke on each hip. Ashton sat Luke and Calum down on the couch then he sat down in between them. "Mommy what's problem?" Luke asked with a confused look on his face. I took a deep breath then said "Michael wants to do ageplay also. He already has a headspcae but now I will be taking care of him." Calum had a giant smile on his face but Luke seemed a little upset or jealous."I be big browfher?" Calum asked messing up his words so he sounded more like a one year old. "Yes Cal you are a big brother." I said with a smile on my face. "You okay Lukey?" I ask looking at Luke with a caring smile. "Will mommy still love Lukey even with other babies?" Luke asked tears filling up in his big blue eyes. I handed Michael over to Ashton then I picked up Luke and I cuddled him in my arms. "Lukey I will always love you and Cal, Mikey and Ashton. You guys helped me through a lot. I love you guys." I said then kissing Luke's forehead. "Lukey loves mommy." Luke said then planting a wet kiss on my cheek. "Mommy." Cal said rasing his arms. I moved Luke to my right and I pulled Calum to my left side. "I love you Cal." I said kissing his forehead. "Love mommy." Cal said with giant smile on his face. "Mommy we watch movie?" Luke asked with hope filled eyes. "Yes we can." I said then getting up off the couch and going over to the movie rack. I grabbed The Lion King movie and I put it in the DVD player. I walked into the kitchen and filled a sippy cup and two bottles with apple juice. I looked at the time on my phone and it was 10. Woah! Time does fly by. I walked back into the living room and handed out drinks. I sat between Luke and Calum with Ashton and Michael beside Calum. Michael grunted and raised his arms to me. I lifted him up and I sat him in my lap while Calum sat in Ashton's lap. We all cuddled together and waited for my aunt to come to go to the store.

A/N This was just a filler chapter and it was short but the next chapter will be a lot longer. Thank you all of your votes and comments and reads.

Shout out to AngelYing and benedictsnosecrinkle for their comments on the last chapter.

Thank you guys so much! Vote goal: 12