Chapter 6

Half way through our second movie. I heard Luke crying. I got up from our group cuddle and went to get Luke. Michael got up to and followed me to luke. "i want to appologize to Luke." "Okay." I walked into Luke's room, he was standing up and shaking the bars with tear rolling down his cheeks. "Hey baby, how you feeling?" I asked. Luke sat back down and raised his arms. "Lukey feels very icky. Tummy hurts. Head hurts." he said. "Aw bug. Lets get you changed then some medince." I said while picking Luke up. Thats when Michael walked in, and Luke started bawling his eyes out. "It's okay baby. He just wants to say sorry." I said while rubbing his back. "Luke I am so sorry. I did't mean to yell or shove you. I am truly sorry." Michael said. Luke picked his head up to look at Michael and said "Okay, go away." Michael shooke his head and left. I laied Luke on the changing table and unbuttened his onesie, and undid the tabs on his nappy. I wiped Luke down, and put a clean under his bum. And rebuttened his onesie, I lifted Luke off the table and took him downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the medince cabneit and got got cold medince and a spoon from the dawer and set Luke on the counter. "Lukey no want that" Lukey said while pointing at the medince on the spoon. "Lukey it will make you feel better." I said trying to presaude the boy. "Lukey no want t" I cut off Luke midsentnce by putting the spoon in his mouth. Lukily he took his medince. After he swallowed his medince he made a werid face. "You want some juice?" I asked. Luke nodded his head. I got out a bottle and filled it with apple juice. I gave it to Luke and I took him to the living room and sat him in my lap. He laid his head againt my chest while drinking his juice. I looked over and saw that Michael had his head down. "Lukey you know that Michael did not mean to hurt you." I wispered to Luke. Luke looked over to Michael, and immdealty frowned. "Papa. Luke okay. Lukey Lobs you." Luke said. Michael smiled so big and came over and picked Luke up and huged him. "I love you too Lukey." Michael put Luke back down on my lap and put a blanket around him. I groaned as my phone started ringing. I handed Luke over to Ashton so i could answer my phone. But that resaulted in Luke crying, and saying mommy over and over again. "Luke I have to answer my phone. It will take two mintues" I said then giving him a kiss on his forehead. I went upstairs to my room, the contact name showed up as Tracie. Oh fuck no. Fucking hell. uggh.
------Phone call----
(S-Sarah, T-Tracie)
S- What the fuck do you want!
T- *gasp* Sarah I am your mother do not talk to me like that!
S- You are not my fucking mother. You walked out on me and Connor. When we need you. I will talk to you any way i want.
T- Sarah Lee Jones! Watch your mouth. I loved you and connor! I just did not want to deal with that child.
S-You are total bitch you know that Connor was your only son and you kust threw him out like he was trash Tracie. I fucking hate you. Go rot in hell.
T- Sa-
I clicked end before she could say anything. I stopped talking to my mom after she left. I hated her guts ever since. I wiped away the few tears that feel. I sat there for a few mintues wiping away the tears that fell. Then my phone started ringing again, I groaned. But i looked at the caller id, it was my aunt thank god.
------Phone Call----
(S-Sarah, A-aunt)
S- Hey aunt mindy
A- Hey Sarah, i heared your mom called you?
S- Yea she did. I told her how i really felt.
A- Aw sorry Sarah that you have to put up with that.
S- its okay. I dont she is gonna call back. I have a job here and it is great and i love it. I am not going to let Tracie ruin that.
A- There you go Sarah. I am proud of you. Get back on that high horse. I love you Sarah. You know Connor would be proud.
S- I know he would. Love you too Aunt Mindy.
With that last sentnce, i hung up the phone.I got up off the bed, and went to the bathroom and splashed water on my face. Then I walked downstairs, to see Luke in Ashton lap with tears running down his rosy cheeks. Once Luke saw me come in the room, he started bouncing making grabby hands at me. I went over to Luke and picked him up, he clung on like a kola bear. I sat back down on the couch with Luke ontop of me. "How you feeling baby?" I asked while running my fingees through his hair."Cold" he mummbled. "Ashton hand me that blanket." I said pointing to the one next to him. "Here you go." he said handing me the blanket. I covered Luke up with the blanket and i felt his forhead. He did't have a fever. Thank god. I ran my fingers through his hair for a bit till i noticed he feel alseep. I slowly got up from the couch, and went to Luke's nursey. As I laid Luke on the chaning table to change him. I unbuttened the onesie, and undud the tabs of the nappy. But that woke Luke up, his ocean blue eyes filled with tears. "Hey baby its okay. I am gonna change you. Then me and you are gonna take another nap." I said while putting a green dummy in his lips. I wiped luke down and put a fresh nappy under his bum. I rebuttned the onesie then i picked Luke up and took him to my bedroom. Luke layed his head on my chest while I ran my fingers through his hair. Twenty minties later Luke sas finally alseep. So i started watching youtube, and thinking about everything.
------ 2 hours later-----
I felt Luke starting to move, I put my phone away and I started running my fingers through his hair to wake him up. "How you feeling baby?" I asked once I saw Luke was awake. He smiled and said "All better!" "That's great baby! Let's get you changed, then get some food in your belly." I said. I lifited Luke up on my hip and took him to his nursey. I laid Luke in the changing table and gave him his penguin stuffie and green dummy. I did the tabs on the nappy and wiped him down with baby wipes. Then I sliped the clean nappy under his bum and toke him downstairs. I put Luke in his playroom, and walked out to go make mac and chesse and hotdogs for dinner. When the water was boiling, i went to go check on Luke. He was playing with his cars driving them all over the room, bumping into things and saying car nosies. I went back to cooking.
---After Mac and Chesse and hotdogs are done--
I went to the playroom to get Luke. When i walked in he was playing with his stuffed animals. "Hey Luke, dinner is done. Come on baby." I said walking over to pick up Luke. "No Lukey still playing." Luke said while crossing his arms with a pout on his face. "Come on Luke after you eat. You can play." i said. "No!" Luke shouted."Fine Luke. Eat when you want to, I will be in the kitchen if you need me Luke." I said and walked out of room to the kitchen to eat some mac and chessse. Not even five mintues later, Luke crawled into the kitchen with his penguin stuffie and a dummy in his mouth and tears rolling down his cheecks. "Aw baby come here" I said while pocking up Luke. "Lukey is sorry. Mommy no mad?" Luke asked. "No Lukey mommy is not mad. Let's get you some food." "Yay!" Luke shouted. I placed Luke in his highchair and put a plate full of mac and chesse and chopped up hotdogs. After we ate food, we watched a few movies. Then i put Luke to bed in his crib.

A/N Thank you. Thank you guys who read my books so much. I actually cried happy tears. Vote. Comment what you think. Vote goal of three.