Chapter 38

When we were driving I pulled out my phone and texted Ashton
To: Ashton
We will be home by six and we're getting dinner while we are out
A few mintues later I got a response of okay. I sighed then relaxed back into my chair. "Mommy Lukey have tv?" Luke asked. "Okay one second." I said then putting my phone on Netflix (without the chill;) ) and selected Mikey mouse then handed it to Luke who was sitting in between Michael and Calum in the backseat. "I forgot to tell you but I am going to LA with the boys for 6 months tomorrow." I said with a smile on my face. "Awesome but how are you going to get the ageplay stuff to LA?" My aunt asked her eyes still on the road. "I have no idea we could order new iteams and have them shipped their." I said with a look of confusion. "You could or I could drive to LA with some of the supplies then stay with your cousin in LA for a few days." My aunt said with a smile. "Really you would do that?" I ask with a look of surprise. "Yes I would." My aunt replied with a smile on her face. "Okay thanks we will have to bring the changing table and the two cribs along with some toys and diapers." I said thinking of all the iteams we need to bring. "Also I will bring all of the baby clothes while they take their adult clothes." My aunt said. "Okay but I have no idea how I am going to keep them out of their headspaces tho." I say then sigh knowing that it is going to be a very difficult job. "Hm you will have to bring candy or something for very hour that they stay out of their headspace they get a reward." My aunt said. "Good idea! Will pick up some candy in the airport." I said making notes on my tiny notebook that I always have in my purse so I wouldn't forget everything I have to pack. "So when are you seeing your guy again?" My aunt asked. "Shit." I mumbled under my breathe. "I forgot to tell him that I'm going to La." I said then quickly turned back to the boys and asked the boys for my phone and Luke handed it over. I opened up my text messages and texted Andrew.
Hey Andrew I am sorry but I learned that I have to go to LA for 6 months for my Aunt sorry I did tell you ealier.
Then I sighed, I did really like Andrew and I wanted to know him a lot better. I felt my phone vibrate and I looked down to see that Andrew texted back.
To - Sarah
From- Andrew
It's okay. My band will be in LA for a few weeks doing shows so maybe we can see each other.
I replied back saying I would love that. I opened back up Netflix and handed it back to the boys to keep them entertained. "How are you uncle Todd doing?" I asked. .h aunt was married to my uncle Todd but we were close but not as close as he was with Connor. Right now he is working over seas but he is coming home in 6 weeks. "He is doing great and he is excited to come back home for good." My aunt said her smile growing better each second. "I can't to see him." I said. "I bet he will be excited about the boys. You know how much he loves kids." My aunt said with excitement in her voice. "Yea he will." I said remembering all the memories I had with Connor and my uncle. It was the best growing up with them. I wiped away the few tears that fell from my eyes remembering all those memories it's great but also bad but I wouldn't trade it for the world. "Where would you boys want to eat." My aunt asked the whole car. "Pizza!" Lukey said and Calum nodded in agreement. "Pizza it is then." My aunt said then pulling into a pizza restaurant. "You boys are going to have to big for me." I said looking back at the boys. They whined but they did slip out if their headspaces. We all got out of the car and walked into the restaurant and sat down at the booth with Michael and Luke next to me and Calum and my aunt on the other side. "Are you boys ready for LA?" My aunt asks. "Yea I guess. Are you going Sarah?" Luke asked looking at me. "Yes I am." I said with a smile on my face. "Yay!" Calum cheered. "Will we still be able to go into or headpsaces?" Michael asked in a hush voice. "Yea sometimes but you guys will also be doing a lot of writing with people so we will have to watch." I said with concern in my voice. Michael sighed then nodded his head. "I am excited!" Calum said with a giant smile on his face. "I am too!" I said looking at Calum. "When are we leaving again?" Call asked. "Tommorow at evelen." I said then taking a sip of my lemonade. "I don't want to fly." Michael mumbled laying back in the chair with an annoyed look in his face. "Well you have to Michael it's the way were getting there." Luke said sitting up and looking at Michael. "Shut up Luke. I know how we're getting their." Michael snapped. "Then don't ask a stupid question stupid baby." Luke mumbled the last part and looking back out the window. "I wasn't a baby first you were. You threw a tantrum over having not your mommy so don't call me a stupid baby beacuse you are one." Michael said with an irritated look on his face. Luke got up with tear filled blue eyes and left the restaurant. "Michael Gordon Clifford! That was very rude. Your going to bed after dinner." I scolded Michael then I left after Luke and I found him in the car. He was sitting under a blanket in the fetal position and crying. I sat next to Luke qutiely and pulled him into my lap. I cuddled and rocked him back and forth trying to calm down my baby. "Your okay Lukey, mommy is here." I say while rubbing his back trying to calm him down. After ten mintues Luke calmed down and was just sniffling. "Luke we should call each other names you know this. You will have to sit in time out with Michael but after we can have cuddles and icecream." I say with a stern then sweet tone. "Okay Luke sorry." Luke said looking down at his hands that were in his lap. "It's okay baby do you wanna go back in?" I ask. "Yay Lukey wants pizza." Luke said with a giant smile. I grabbed a wipe from the baby bag and wiped Luke's cheeks. "You need to be a big boy again."I say looking into Luke's blue eyes. He sighed then nodded his head yes. We both got out of the car and I held Luke's hand. We walked back to our table to see Calum and My aunt laughing about something while Michael was pouting. I made Luke sit down then I took Michael to the car. "What's wrong kitten?" I ask holding Michael in my arms. "I didn't mean to be mean to luke. And now he thinks I am some jerk like before. I am failure." Michael said sobbing now. I held him tighter and rocked him back and forth. "It's okay kitten you had a mistake. Luke still loves you everyone has their mistakes." I said. "Really?" Michael asked. "Yes kitten Lukey still loves you." I said while rubbing his back. "Even you?" Michael asked with curious eyes. "Yea I do Kitten." I said then I started to run my fingers through his hair. "Sleepy." Michael said then cuddling into me and sticking his thumb in his mouth. I kept running my fingers through his hair and humming a tone so he could fall asleep and he did. A few mintues later soft snores left his mouth. I laid him down and covered him up. I left the car and walked back into the restaurant and to the table. My aunt, Luke and Calum were all eating pizza. I sat down at the table and we all started eating.
---------Ashton's Pov------
1 hour later
Me and Claire were both sitting on the couch watching a movie and cuddling enjoying out time together. Considering that I leave for LA tomorrow. I loved back down at my phone and saw that Sarah would be home soon. I sighed then I looked down at Claire she was peacefully watching the movie. "Babe it's getting late and I have a plane to catch." I said sitting up on the cocuh. She sighed but got up. I got up along with her and lead her to the door. I kissed her on lips then opened the door...
A/N Cliffhanger! Sorry Thank you guys so much it means so much to me! I will never be able to thank you all enough. Vote goal : 14
Comment what you thought I love hearing from you guys! Pm me if you have any ideas I will use them. I have to fit them in but I love hearing from you guys!
Shout out to Katlin_TFIOS for being an amazing girlfriend

shout out to Mikeysmybro for her cute books

shout to 5sausevevo for her messages.