Chapter 12

-----Calum's Pov----
Well I will call you when we get the results. But for now Calum our best option for you is to wear an adult pull up. You will have to re potty train you self." The doctor said. Wait. Hold on a second. Did he just say pull up and potty training. Oh hell no. "Wait. Did you just say pull up. I will not wear a fucking pull up. I am a fucking grown up. You have to be fucking kidding me!" I shouted at Doctor Jones. "I am sorry Calum I am not kidding. And please do not use that langue in this place." Doctor Jones said in a calm voice. "I will talk any fucking way I want!" I shouted. I grabbed my clothes off of the bed and left the room by slamming the door. I ran to the bathroom and changed out of paper gown and into my normal clothes. I left the bathroom and walked all the way to the car.
------Sarah's Pov-----
Calum just slammed the door and left. "I am very sorry about Calum." I stated. "It's okay, I will call you when we get the results about the test." Doctor Jones replied then opened the door. I grabbed Luke's hand and we both walked out of the room. I pulled one of the earphones out of Luke's ear and he looked up at me."Luke can you go check and see if Calum is in there?" I asked. He nodded his head and gave me my phone while he went to check if Calum was there. A few mintues Luke returned with tears in his blue eyes. "Luke what's wrong?" I ask pulling Luke into a hug. 'Calum is gone." Luke said more tears spilling out of his eyes. "Awe Luke it's okay. He probably in the car." I said. I grabbed his hand and we walked to the car. Calum was sitting in the passenger seat with his head in his knees. I opened the back door of the car and helped Luke get in. I gave him my phone to watch TV. I hoped in the drivers seat and turned to Calum. "What happened back there in the doctor's office?" I question. "I don't know. I guess I don't want to be made fun of, for wearing a pull up. And I don't want the guys to hate me." Calum said sobbing his heart out. "Listen Calum, they need to understand that this a medical problem and nothing to make fun of. They are your friends they should be there for you. If they aren't I will be there." I said. "Okay, Thank you Sarah." Calum said wiping away his tears. I reached over and pulled him into a hug. I disattached myself from the hug and buckled my seatbelt. "Where going to go to toys r us so Luke can pick out a toy." I said to Calum. "Okay. " Calum said.
-----Time skip to where they are at toys r us------
I got out of the car, then helped Luke get out and we roamed the isles. He looked at different race cars and trucks. Then he looked at the toy trains and train track sets. Then Luke started looking at the different Lego sets. Then went to look at the stuffed animals. But in the end Luke decided to get a race car Lego set. Me and Luke were walking towards the exit until Luke spotted a blue blanket with penguins all over it. Me and Luke were on our way towards check out until I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turn my head and saw Luke standing there with tears in his eyes. "What's wrong luke?" I ask. "Bathroom." Luke stated. I grabbed his hand and led him to the bathroom. "Go ahead." I said pointing at the men's bathroom. He nodded his head no. I put our shopping cart next ro the door then I stuck my head into the ladies bathroom and no one was in there. I grabbed Luke's hand and lead him to the handicap stall. I pulled down his pants and pull up and made him sit on the toilet. I turned away to give him some privacy. A few mintues later, "I am done." Luke said. I turned back around and helped him pull up his jeans and pull up. I poked head out of the stall and no one was there. I pushed open the door and helped Luke wash his hands. When he dried off his hands, we walked out of the bathroom and grabbed the shopping cart. We walked over to check out and bought the items. I grabbed the bag and Luke's hand and we walked to the car. I open the back door and helped Luke get in the car. I put the toy bag next to him, then I climbed in the car. I looked over at Calum and saw that he was sleeping. I put the key in the hole and started home. "Mommy?" Luke asked. "Yes Lukey." "Lukey play with toy now?" Luke asked. "No, you can play with them when we get home." I responded taking a quick glance at Luke through the mirror. He had a pout on his mouth with his arms crossed over his chest. "No! Lukey wants to play now!" Luke shouted. "Luke I said no. And don't yell." I said trying to concentrate on the road. "No! Lukey wants toys now!" Luke shouted once again. "I said no luke, and once again don't yell." I said, by now Calum was awake. Luke screamed then started failing his legs and arms all around and saying toy over and over again. I pulled over to the side of the road and turned around to look at Luke. His eyes liked like they were going to pop out. "Luke I said that was enough. When we get home you are going to time out." I said. Luke nodded his head yes. "I am sorry mommy." Luke said with sadness in his voice and tears spilling out of his eyes. "Don't cry, I didn't want to get into an accident." I turned back around and started up the car and drove off.
----Time skip to at the house----
I parked the car and Calum got out and went straight into the house. I opened my door and got out. I opened Luke's door and I saw he was sleeping. I took off his seat belt, and picked him up along with the toy bag and my backpack. I took him upstairs to his nursey. I laid Luke down on the changing table, and took off his pants then his pull up. I wiped him down then slipped a clean nappy under bum. I taped up the nappy then I took off his shirt and put him in his onesie he had on eailer. After I got him dressed he woke up. I picked him up from the changing table, and I took him into the kitchen and set him in a chair that was facing the conner. "Luke you stay here for 20 mintues." I said. "Okay." He responded. I grab my phone and put on a timer for 20 mintues. Then I went into the living room where michael and Ashton were. "Do you guys know where Calum went to?" I ask both boys. "When he came home he went straight to his room" Ashton said. "Okay, I am going to make sure he is okay." I said walking up the stairs to Calum's room. I knocked on Calum's door, and I heard Calum ask "who there?". "It's Sarah, are you okay?" I ask. After I said that Calum opened the door. His brown hair everywhere, his brown eyes red and tears falling down his cheeks. "I am not okay." Calum said. "Want to talk about it?" I ask. He nodded his head yes then walked over to the bed and sat on it. "What's wrong?" I ask Calum. "I was just thinking about what the doctor said. I just don't want any one to know." Calum said more tears coming out of his eyes. I put my arm around him and brought him into a hug. "Calum we don't have to tell anyone it can be our secert." I said rubbing his bsck. Then my alarm went off, so I got off of the bed. "I am going to get Luke from time out. You might want to splash cold water on your face." I said leaving the room and going into the kitchen. Luke was still in the chair, but he was sobbing. I went over to him and bent down to his eye level. "You can come out of time out now." I said standing back up. Luke turned around and raised his arms up. I lifted Luke up from the chair and he latched on to me like a kola bear. "Lukey sorry mommy." Luke said. "It's okay Lukey." I said rubbing his back. It took a few mintues but Luke's sobbing turned to sniffles and hiccups. "Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked Luke. "Yes! Lego movie. And blanket?" He said. "Yes you can have your blanket I said opening the toys r us bag. I grabbed the blanket and handed to him. I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. Michael, Ashton and Calum were all playing on their phones. "Do you guys want to watch the Lego movie with me and Luke. "Yea." Ashton said getting up from the couch. "I will get the popcorn." Michael said leaving the living room. "I am going to get some blankets" Calum said leaving the room. "How did the doctor's appointment go?" Ashton asked sitting back on the couch. "Good." I said. "Was Luke in the doctor's office?" Ashton asked looking at luke. "He was really good in the doctor's office and because he was so good he got a new toy and blanket. But in the car he threw a tantrum because he couldn't play with his new toys." I said while Luke kept his head hung low. "Luke, you now that's wrong. Don't do it again." Ashton said in a firm voice. "Lukey sorry daddy." Luke said tears once again spilling out of his eyes. "Lukey don't cry" I said bringing him into a hug. Then Ashton came over and sat next to me, "Lukey I am not mad." He said rubbing his back. "Daddy not mad at Luke?" Luke asked just for clarification. "Yes, I am not mad." Ashton confirmed. Luke started making grabby hands at Ashton. Ashton took Luke out of my lap and into his. "I have brought the food and drinks. And already ordered the pizza." Michael announced while walking into the living room with a tray of chips and cookies and drinks. Michael put the tray on the table then sat down next to me. "Where is Calum?" Michael asked. "H-" I got cut off by Calum. "Here I am!" Calum shouted and taking the seat next to Michael. I reached forward and grabbed the remote then I hit play on the movie. "Mommy." Luke said. I turned my head to look at him. He started making grabby hands at me, so I took Luke from Ashton's lap and into mine. Half way through the movie the pizza came. We all are it at the table making jokes and making funny faces at Luke. After we ate we continued our movie.
----Time Skip to 10:00---
We watched cars, the Lego movie, and right now we are watching the lion king. But half way through Luke looked tired and he was fighting off sleep. I paused the movie and stood up from the couch. "I am going to take Luke upstairs for bed. I will be right back." I said grabbing his blanket. Then heading into the kitchen. I made Luke a quick bottle and went upstairs into his nursey. I opened the door and sat down at the chair with Luke in my arms. As I feed him I ran my fingers through his blonde hair. Half way through the bottle Luke was out cold. I picked Luke up and laid him on the changing table. I unbuttened the onesie and wiped Luke down and threw out the wet diaper. Luke wined a little but he was still alseep. I slid the clean diaper under his bum and rebuttned the onesie. I gently laid Luke in his crib and put his blanket over him. I qutiely left the room and left the door opened just a crack. I walked back downstairs and sat in the middle of Michael and Ashton. Ashton hit play on the movie which was Jurassic world.
----Time skip to 11:30----
I got up from the couch and stretched. "I am going to bed goodnight michael, Ashton and Calum." I said. "I am going to bed too. Goodnight guys." Calum said. I grabbed my bag from the kitchen then went upstairs. I went straight to Calum's room. I know he is going to hate me but he needs this. I knocked on the door then I heard Calum say "come in" I opened the door and closed it then I sat on the bed next to Calum. I opened my bag and took out the pull up. "I am not going to wear that." Calum stated. "Calum it will help." I said. Calum started crying. I pulled Calum into a hug and rubbing his back. "Calum it's okay. We are here for you. You know that." He nodded his head a yes. Calum stood up and left to go change. I went into my room and changed on to shorts and a t-shirt. I got into my bed and started watching youtube. There was a knock at the door, I looked up from my phone to see Calum and standing there with crimson red cheeks. "You okay?" I ask. "Yea but I have a question." Calum said. "What is your question?" I ask.
"Can I sleep in here?" He asked his cheeks turning red once again. "Yea." I said patting the bed. Calum got on the bed, and he snuggled into my side. I ran my fingers through his brown hair. "Thank you Sarah for being there and not making fun of me." Calum said. "Your welcome. And thank your for this job. You guys helped me get out of my depressed state." I said. And with that we both let sleep take over.
A/N Thank you all who are reading my book and vote on my book and the comments. This something I love to do. Vote goal of 4.