Chapter 31

A/N That is Sarah's date. Comment who you think that guy is.

After Toy Story one and two, it was time for my date. Right now we were watching Toy Story 3 and Luke and Calum were cuddled into my sides. And Ashton was sitting by himself and playing on his phone. "I will be right back boys." I said getting up from in between them and I headed upstairs to the bathroom. I brushed my hair and straightened a few strands of my black hair then I touched up my makeup. I grabbed my black purse and put my phone,wallet and make up bag inside the purse. I checked the time and I saw it was 5:50. I walked over to Michael's room and knocked on the door but I got no response. I opened the bedroom door and saw that Michael was laying on his stomach and his thumb in his mouth. I walked over to him and covered him up with the blanket that was on his bed. Then I walked back out of the room and walked downstairs to the living room. I stopped in the doorway and Ashton paused the movie. "Okay boys I need you to listen to me." I said looking at Luke and Calum. Both boys look at me with confused looks on their faces. "I will be going out for two hours for a date and Ashton will be watching you." I say and that's when the water works happen. "Mommy no leave Lukey." Luke said with a pout on his face and Calum copied his actions. "I will only be gone or two hours and when I get back you can sleep in my bed and we can have ice cream." I say with a smile on my face. "Lukey love ice cream." Luke said with a smile on his face. "Good and make sure you are good for Ashton." I said then giving Luke and Calum a kiss on their foreheads. Then there was a knock on the front door. I walked over to the door and opened the door. There stood a man who had black hair and brown eyes and tall. He also had a slight mustache, he wore black jeans,black boots a black t-shirt with a leather jacket. He was fucking hot! "Hi I am Andrew. Are you Sarah?" He asked. "Hi Andrew, yea I am Sarah." I said with a smile. "You ready?" He asked. "Yea let's go." I said shutting the door behind me. We walk to his car and he opens the door for me and I get in and we are off on our picnic date.
--------Ashton's Pov--------
"Daddy when will mommy be back?" Luke asked while looking at me with hope filled eyes. "In two hours buddy. She is on a date with a guy." Ashton said then pressing play on the movie. "Does mommy no love Lukey?" Luke asked with tear filled eyes. "Awe Lukey, mommy loves you so much." I said pulling Luke into my lap and cuddling him. "But mommy left Luke for someone else." Luke said more tears falling out of his blue eyes. "Luke she went to hang out with a friend. She loves you boys so much." I said wiping away Luke's tears. Calum started whining and making grabby hands at me so I pulled him over and both boys cuddled into me.
-------1 hour later-------
Toy Story just finshed and I was putting in Big Hero 6. I walked into the kitchen and made some popcorn and filled a sippy cup and a bottle full of apple juice. Once the popcorn was done I put it into a bowl and walked back into the living room with the food and drinks. I sat down on the couch and handed Luke his sippy cup then I helped Calum drink his bottle. After they finshed their juice Michael walked into the living room. "Hey guys. Where is Sarah?" Michael asked standing in the doorway. "Hey Michael, Sarah left f." I was saying but I was cut off by Michael running out of the room with tears in his eyes. "Michael! Come back!" I shout from the couch. Then there was a slam of a bedroom door. "Luke watch Calum. You boys stay here and don't move." I said standing up from the couch. "Okay daddy. Lukey stay." Luke said with a smile on his face. Then I left the living room and went upstairs to Michael's room. I knocked on the door but in response I got muffled cries from Michael. I tried opening the door knob but the door was locked. "Mikey what's wrong? Please open the door." I said from the outside of the door. "I am fine go away." Michael said still crying. "Michael you are crying, let me help you." I said trying to persuade Michael from the room. "I don't need any help! Go away!" Michael yelled still sobbing. "Fine! I will be downstairs if you need me." I said leaving the door and walking back into the living room. "Is Papa okay?" Luke asked me as I sat back down on the couch in between Luke and Calum. "Yea he is." I said. "When is mommy coming back to Lukey and Cal?" Luke asked looking at me with big blue eyes. "In an half an hour buddy." I said with a smile on my face. Both Luke and Calum cheered and clapped their hands. "Hungry." Calum said with a pout on his face. "Lukey hungry too." Luke said. "What do you guys want?" I ask. "Pizza!" Luke said and Calum nodded his head excitedly. "Okay I will order some pizza." I say getting up from the couch and grabbing my phone. I called the pizza place and got two pepperoni pizzas. Then I walked back into the living room and sat down at the couch and cuddled with Luke and Calum.
------Sarah's Pov------
Andrew pulled into the drive way of the house and parked the car. "Thank you Andrew. I had a fun time." I said with a smile on my face. "I did to Sarah. So would you like to go on a second date with me?" Andrew asked with a smile on his face. "I would love too." I said. Andrew pulled out his phone then handed it to me and said "Then I need your number for our second date." With a smirk on his face. "Of course." I said then taking his phone and typing in my number. "Talk to you tomorrow." I said then exiting the car and going into the house. I walked into the kitchen to see Ashton,Luke and Calum all eating pizza at 7:30 at night. "Hi boys!" I said while walking into the kitchen. "Mommy!" Luke cheered and "mommy!" Calum said. I kissed both of their foreheads and sat down at the table with them. "Were the boys good?" I ask Ashton. "Yea they were. But Michael isn't okay" Ashton said. "What's wrong with him?" I ask with concern in my voice. "He asked where you were and I said you left and he ran off before I could say for a date. He locked himself in his room and won't come out." Ashton said with worry in his voice. "I will go check on him." I said getting up from the table and heading upstairs. I went to Michael's room and knocked on the door."Ashton go away!" Michael yelled from the other side of the door. "It's not Ashton, it's Sarah." I say. There was some shuffling then the door opened to show a very sad looking Michael. I pulled Michael into a hug and he started crying into my shoulder. "What's wrong?" I ask while rubbing his back. "I have to tell you something. Don't get mad or make fun if me." Michael said looking in me in eyes. "It's okay Michael I am here." I said then sitting on the bed with the door closed. "Okay well..."

A/N Cliffhanger. Ohhh what do you think Micheal is going to say? Thank for reading and voting. It means so much to me and makes me happy. It keeps me going. And thanks for reading my new fan fic.
Vote goal:11. Comment what you thought of the chapter.