Chapter 4

I woke up to someone poking my face.Wait! My eyes shoot open, and i saw luke sitting indain style. With tears tracks down his cheeks. I quickly sat up and wrapped my arms around luke and brought him in to my embrace. "Baby whats the matter?" i asked with worry in my voice. "Lukey messy" he mummbled. "Aww bug, why did't you wake me up? I questioned. "Mommy might get mad." he replied. "Lukey I would never get mad. How about we get you changed then we can have some pancakes." I said with excitment in my voice. Luke nodded his head and clapped his hands. I got off the bed, then picked up Luke and headed off to his room. I laid Luke down on the changing table and gave him his blue dummy. I unbuttoned his onesie and threw it in the hamper. I untaped the nappy and wiped him down, then threw it all in the trash. I grabbed a clean nappy and slid it under his bum, then taped it around his waist."What do you wanna wear Lukey?" He just shrugged his sholders, so I walked over to the closet and started looking. I grabbed the superman onesie and dressed him in that. I picked him back up, and walked into the playroom with him on my hip. I placed him in the middle of the room, so he could play while make breakfeast. I walked out of the room, to the kitchen to make pancakes.
------Luke's Pov-----
I love my mommy! Shes the best in the world. Right now i am in my playroom, my mommy is making me pancakes. I decied since my mommy is the best I am going to make her a picture. It was a picture of me and mommy hold hands with a heart. And it says I love you mommy at the top. It was amazing.
--------Sarah's Pov--------
I just finshed the pancakes. I made enough for everyone, so I walked kn the playroom to get Luke. "Hey Lukey you wanna wake up daddies for breakfeast." "Yay!" I picked him up, and we went to Ashton's room, I walked and placed Luke on the bed and he started bouncing on bed and saying "Pancakes! We have pancakes!" 'Luke what are you talking about!" Ashton shouted. "Mommy made pancakes. Come eat." Luke said and stoped bouncing beacuse ashton yelled. "There are pancakes on the table if you want some." I said while picking up Luke. "Alright i will be down in a second." Ashton replied. Next we went to Calum's room, I set him on the bed and he started bouncing on the bed till Calum woke up. As soon as Calum opened his eyes, Luke shouted "Mommy made pancakes come eat!" "hmm. okay, i will be down in mintue." I walked over and picked Luke back up, then went to the last room. Michael's. Me and Luke went over and poked Michael's face till he woke up. Once he did Luke shouted once again "Mommy made pancakes. Come eat pancakes with us!" "hmuhh okay okay i will be down." michael responded. Me and Luke both traveled down stairs. I put him in high chair, then place a plate full of cut up pancakes on the chair. Five mintues lager, Michael,Calum,Ashton all woundered downstairs. I severed them all pancakes and we all talked and laughed. "Guys, when Lukes napping i have to leave for a little bit. To grab some stuff. I should be back before he wakes up but if i am not my number is on the counter." "Okay." Ashton reponded. "Mommy Lukey is done. Lukey leave now?" I looked over at Luke and his hands and mouth was coverd in syurp. "Once I clean you up. You can play." I responded. I grabed a wet paper towel and wiped off his hands and face. I took off the tray, and liffed him out, and he ran off to play with his toys. I sat in the living room on my phone while Luke crawled around the house with toy cars and bumping into everything. It was adorable. "Mommy play blocks with Lukey?" he asked. "I would love to play blocks baby." I got on the floor we made towers then knocked them down.
--------3 hours later------
Me and Luke played with his cars,puzzles,blocks and stuffed animals. I knew he was tired, beacise he had a hard time keeping his eyes open. Right now we were watching Big Hero 6. Not even five mintues through the movie Luke fell alseep. I gently picked him up, and took him to his room. I laid him on the changing table and changed his nappy. He woke during the nappy change. Fuck. I held him while walking around the room to put him to sleep. Ten mintues later, he fell back a sleep. Yes. I laid him in his crib, then covered bim up and gave him his peguin stuffie and blue dummy. I sliped out the door, and went to the living room. All the boys were watching a movie. "Alright guys I will be right back.Rember you have my number, call me if you need anything." "Bye Sarah. See you later." all the boys said as I left the house. I just hope to god Luke will be good.
----------Luke's Pov---------
One Hour Later
I just woke up from a really bad dream. I want my mommy And a clean nappy. "Mommy! I screamed. I heared footsteps, but Ashton walked through the door. "Where's mommy?" I asked. "She had to go home and get clothes she will be back." Ashton said. "Mommy left me?" I asked. "She will be back buddy don't worry." he said while coming towards my crib."No!No! Only want mommy!"I shouted with tears blinding my vision. "Lukey, how about we get changed. Then you can talk to Sarah." Ashton said. "No I want Mommy now! Mommy now! " I shouted once again while kicking my legs. I don't want ashton or any one else. I want my mommy. "Do you wanna talk to mommy?" Ashton asked me! "Yes, want mommy!" I shouted. I just want my mommy. I cant believe she left me.
------Sarah's Pov-----
I was dancing around my room at my Aunts house. I got all my clothes packed in a large box, now I am just packing up my posters and pictures.
I stopped dancing around my room, beacuse my phone was ringing. I looked at the number. Unknown weird. Maybe its another celebrity.
-----Phone Call----
(S-Sarah, A-Ashton, L-Luke)
S- Hel-
A- Sarah! It's Ashton! Luke is throwing a tantrum. He thinks he you left.
S-Okay calm down. Just put Luke on the phone.
L- Mommy?

S- Yes Lukey. Its mommy.

L- Mommy left Lukey.

S- Lukey mommy did not leave. I will be back in 20 mintues. Luke are you being a bad boy for Ashton?

L- No..

S- Luke don't lie to me.

L- Yes mommy Luke is beig a bad boy.

S-Its okay baby. when i gt back we can cuddle and watch a movie. But you have to apologize to Ashton first.

L- Okay mommy. I lob you!

S- I lob you too

I hung up the phone, and continued packing all my posters and pictures. I grabbed my clothes and pictures and put them in the car along with all of my hair stuff,make up, and a few books.

---------Luke's Pov------

"Ash" I said handing him his phone back. He picked me up, and changd my nappy. I wined when he wiped me down, I hate being changed with out my mommy. I want her back, Ashton picked me up and I laid my head on his shoulder. " Sorry for being a bad boy Daddy'' I said so i can be cuddled hen my mommy gets home.

--------Sarah's Pov---------

I just pulled into the drive way and grabbed my two boxes,purse, and 3 bags. I walked into the livin room, and saw Luke laying his head on Ashton's shoulder while Ashton, Michael and Calum were watching a random movie. "Hey guys, I am home." "Thank god. I did not want to deal with another Luke tantrum" Ashton said. "I am going to take my stuff up into my room, Then I can take him off your hands." I walked up the stairs, and put the bags in the corner of the room and the box of cloths in the closet. Then I put the box of pictures and posters on m dresser. I headed downstairs into the living room, and took Luke from Ashton's arms and into mine. "I want mommy" Luke complained with hi eyes still closed, but tears still manged to fall from his eyes."Then open your eyes baby, if you miss me." I said while running my fingers through his hair. His ocean blue eyes shot open as soon as that sentence left my mouth. "Mommy" he squeled. He wrapped his arms and legs around me."Lukey missed you so much! Mommy no leave again!'" he said "I missed you too buddy." Wen ended up having pizza for dinner and playing with his toys and cuddling. He ended sleeping my bed to protect him from the nightmares.

A/N hey guys Thank you so much for all the reads. It means a lot to me. VOTE.COMMENT. Tell me what you think. Also this chapter has a vote goal of 2. So if this chapter gets 2 votes the next one will come out very soon.