Chapter 36

"I will be back, I have to call Claire." Ashton said getting up off the couch and setting Calum next to me since Micheal was sitting in my lap and Luke was on my right. I pulled out my phone and I checked the time it was 10:20. A few minutes later Ashton walked into the room. "Can you take Calum upstairs to Luke's nursery for me. I have to get the boys dressed." I asked while standing up with Micheal in my arms. "Yea sure." Ashton said then picking up Calum and walking up the stairs. I grabbed Luke's hand we walked upstairs to Luke's nursery. Ashton was standing by the crib making funny faces at Calum making Calum go into a fit of giggles each time. Luke walked over to the chair and he sat down while I sat Michael in the crib with Calum. "Can you watch them while I get clothes?" I ask Ashton. "Yea." Ashton said with a smile on his face. I walked into Michael's room and grabbed black skinny jeans, a black t-shirt and a red and black flannel. Then I went to Calum's room and grabbed black skinny jeans with a hole in the knee and a dark blue shirt with the word Marine on it. With the clothes in my hands I walked back into Luke's nursery to see Ashton and Luke making funny faces and ticking Calum and Michael. "That is adorable." I said laughing a little. "Lukey good big brother!" Luke cheered. "Yes you are Lukey." I said then putting all the clothes on the changing table then I went to Luke's closet and grabbed blank skinny jeans and a Nascar t-shirt. I walked over to the crib and picked up Michael then I walked back over to the changing table. I laid Michael down and checked his diaper to notice it was wet. I wiped him down then I threw the wet one away. I slid a clean diaper under him then I rebutted the onesie. "Mikey I am going to put on big boy clothes so we can get to the car." I said looking at Michael. Michael nodded his head with a pout on his face. I slid the skinny jeans on to Michael then I put on his black shirt and flannel over top with white onesie under all of 'big boy clothes'. After I dressed Michael I put a binkie into his mouth then I set him back into the crib. I picked up Calum and did the same process along with Luke. All of the boys were dressed and sitting downstairs on the couch watching cartoons. I grab my skeleton hand themed back pack from my bedroom that I made the baby bag so no one would except anything. I walk back downstairs to see all three of my 'babies' laughing at something on the TV. I slipped out my phone and took a quick picture. I never did share any photos of the boys they were for us to go back and look on the good times. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone knocking on the door. I walked over to the door and opened it up to revel my Aunt Mindy in a t-shirt that said greatest aunt and jean with black flip flops. I laughed at her shirt while she pulled me into a hug. "I am so excited!" She cheered with a giant smile on her face. "I am too. Do you want to help me get the boys in the car?" I asked. "Yes but first I want to see Michael and Calum and Luke." She said with excitement her her voice. "They are in the living room." I said then my aunt walked past me and into the living room. I followed behind her and she was talking to Luke and Calum and kissing their foreheads but Michael wasn't on the couch. I looked around in the living and behind the couch but I still could not find him. "Where did Mikey go?" I ask. "Lukey no know." Luke said with a frown on his face. I left the living room and went to the kitchen and I heard muffled cries coming from under the table. I stopped in my tracks and looked under the table and saw Michael sitting on the table with a blanket. I moved a chair and sat on the floor in front of Michael. "What's wrong kitten?" I ask opening my arms. Michael took the blanket away from his face and scooted out from under the table and cuddled into my embrace. He put his head in the crook of my neck and wrapped his arms around my stomach. I rubbed his back while whispering calming words in his ear. After five minutes Michael sobbing turned to hicups and sniffles. "What's got you so upset Kitten?" I ask running my fingers through his blonde hair. "Your aunt probably hates me for being a jerk to you and the other guys. So she probably wouldn't want to watch me in my headspace." Michael said completely out of his headpsace and fresh tears rolling down his cheeks. "Awe kitten, its okay she does not care about your past. She was actually really ecited to see you." I say with a smile on my face and wiping away the tears on Michael's cheeks. "Rewly?" Michael asked slowly slipping into his headspace. "Yea she really wants to see you." I said standing up with Michael in my arms. "otay." Michael said then he started gurgling to himself and looking around the room meaning that he slipped into his 5 month old headspace. I walked back into the living room and asked "Are you ready to go?" "Lukey ready." Luke cheered then got up from the couch and grabbed my hand. My aunt stood up with Calum on her hip. "Let's go." My aunt said walking to the door. I had Michael stand on his own and we all walked to the car hand in hand. Once we got to the car all the boys loaded into the back and I buckled them in. I hoped in the front and we drove down the road to the store.
- - - - - - - 30 mintues later - - - - - - -
Michael started whining and kicking his legs in a fustrated manor. "What's wrong kitten?" I ask looking back at him. Michael pulled at his shirt in response. I sighed then unbuckled my self and swung my legs to the back. I stood in front of Michael with hardly any room. I unbuckled him then I slipped off his flannel and t-shirt then I unbuttened his pants and slid them off. I grabbed a binkie out of my bag and slid it into his mouth. "Mommy me too." Calum said sticking his arms into his shirt. I laughed then I moved over to Calum and did the same thing. "Lukey too?" Luke asked with a smile on his face. I sighed then moved over to Luke and removed his shirt and pants. I huffed then I sat back in the passenger seat and leaned back relaxing in the chair waiting for the hell if road trip with three babies! Yay! Catch the sarcasm there.

A/N Sorry i was busy with school yesterday so this short but thank you guys for everything! Thank you guys so much! Like I have said their shit going on with my life but each day I get better. And thank you all! Next chapter will be a lot longer I promise!
Vote goal:11
Comment what you thought! If you have an idea for the book message me and I will give you credit.