Chapter 8

After I gave Luke a nice warm bottle, I laid him in his crib. So I can have the whole bed to myself. It was 3 am when I felt someone shaking me, and saying Sarah over and over again. I opened my eyes and saw Calum standing infront of me, with tears spilling from his eyes."What's the promblem,Cal" I asked. "I know your most likely not to laugh at me. I um..." Cal said just stopping the sentence. "Cal, I wanna help. I wont laugh tell me." "Okay, well I um wet the bed" he mummbled. "aww,Cal its okay. You hop in the shower. I will change your sheets."I said getting out of bed. "Sarah, can you promise me you won't tell anyone else?" "Don't worry Calum. I won't tell anyone else." I said. I left the room, and went into Calum's. I stripped the sheets and blanket off the bed and took them into the laundry room. I stuck them in the washer, and went on the search for mew sheets. I looked in my closet, the guest room but i could not find any. I went back into my room and sat on my bed. Ten mintues later, Calum came into my room with differnt pajams on. "I don't know where any spare sheets are. So if you want, you can sleep in here." I said. "Okay. Thank you Sarah." "Your welcome cal." I said snuggling back into my blankets. Calum was on one side of the bed, while I was on the other. "You wanna cuddle?" I asked. "Yea" Calum said a slight blush creeping on his face. That is how i went to sleep with a Calum Hood snuggled in my side.
----In the morning----
"Mommy!Mmmmoooommmmyyyyy!" is how i woke up this morning. I slowy slid out of bed, trying not to wake up Calum. I got out of bed, and went to Luke's nursey. Luke was sitting in his crib with tears flowing out of his eyes. "Hey baby!" I said walking over to Luke's crib. He looked over at me and put a huge smile on his face. I picked Luke up out of his crib, and laid him on the changing table. "Lukey have Binkie?" Luke asked. "okay." i got the binkie from his crib and stuck it in his mouth. I did the onesie and threw it in the hamper, next I undid the tabs on the nappy. Then I wiped luke down and slid a fresh nappy under his bum. I taped up the new nappy and dressed him in a black and white stripped onesie. "You want some ceral for breakfeast?" I asked Luke, caring him downstairs into the kitchen. "Lukey wants ceral." I put Luke in his highchair, and gave him a bowl of Lucky Charms. And I ate Lukey Charms also. I was making funny faces, at Luke sending him in to a fit of giggles. Half way through breakfeast, a tired looking Calum walked in the kitchen. "Hey cal me and luke are having ceral you want some?" I asked. "Yes" Calum replied. "Okay." I got up and got Calum a bowl full of Lucky Charms. All three of us, were making faces and laughing. "Lukey what do you wanna do today?" I asked. Luke looked like was thinking, then said with excitement "Mommy and Lukey day! Mommy and Lukey cuddles! And mommy and lukey color and blocks!" Calum looked sad or disappointed. "Can we mommy?" Luke asked me while bouncing up and down in his high chair. "Yes, Lukey we can. But stopping bouncing in your chair." I said. That made Luke stop bouncing. I got up and took me and Luke's bowls to the sink since we were done. I took off Luke's tray to his chair, and set him on the ground to play. "Like go play mommy needs to talk to Calum. Then we can start our day!" I said with excitement. Luke nodded his head, and crawled out of the kitchen. "Hey Calum, you okay? You seem kinda of sad." I asked, sitting in front of Calum. "Yea I am okay" Calum said keeping his head down. "No your not Calum. Talk to me, I am here for you." He took a deep breathe, then said "I woke up and the sheets were wet again." Tears filled Calum' brown eyes, and fell. "I am so sorry." Calum sobbed. I quickly got up from the table and wrapped my arms around Calum. "Cal it's gonna be okay. I will wash the sheets.It's gonna be okay." I said rubbing his back. "You can hang out with me and luke." I said. It took a few mintues but Calum finally calmed down. "I have to check on Luke." I said as i walked into the playroom. "Hey Lukey what aee you doing?" I asked. Luke was at his table coloring something. "Lukey making a surpire." Luke said. "Okay. Do you want me in here?" I asked. "Mommy no here. Lukey is busy." Luke replied. "Okay, I will be in the living room if you need me." I said. "Lukey love you mommy!" "Love you too, Lukey!"I walked into the living room, where i saw Calum in a ball with a blanket over top of him. I walked over and sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. Half way through the episode, Calums head kept falling side to side. I paused the show, and turned towards Calum. "Go to bed Calum. You're falling asleep sittinf there." Calum nodded his head, and headed upstairs. "Blanket is in the dryer." I said. Luke came crawling into the living room with a gaint smile on his face. "Mommy. Lukey made this!" Showing me a picture of all of his daddies, himself and me. "Its wonderful Luke! Wanna put it on the fridge?" I ask. "Lukey wanna put picture on fridge!" "Okay come on." I said, getting up from the couch. "Mommy! Upie! Upie!" Luke said. I picked Luke up and helped him put the picture up on the fridge. "You wanna play with blocks?" I asked Luke, while walking in to his play room. "Yes!" Luke shouted. Me and Luke sat on the floor and built toeers then knocked them over. After an hour of doing that. Luke drove his cars around the house bumping into things and making car nosies. After Luke drove his cars around, he started to get tired. "Lukey you want a bubba and a nap?" I asked Luke who was sitting on the couch watching cartoons. His head was nodding off to side to side. I lifted Luke up off the couch and sat him on my hip. He laid his head on my shoulder. I walked into the kitchen, to make Luke a bottle. After I made Luke his bottle, i sat on the couch. I put the nipple into luke's mouth, he started sucking on it instantly. He fisted my shirt as he drank his bottle. After Luke drank his bottle he was alseep. I took Luke to his nursey and laid him on the changing table. I unbuttened his onesie, and he started to whine. I slipped the binkie in his mouth, and it bobbed up and down in his mouth. I quickly wiped Luke down with a wet wipe. I put a clean nappy under his bum and tapped up his nappy. I laid Luke in his crib and covered him up with his blanket. I put the peguin stuffie right next to him. As i left Luke's nursey, I heared muffled cries coming from Calum's room. I knocked on his door, on the other side I heared suffling then calum asked "who is it?" "it's sarah." There was more suffling then the door opened. Calum stood there with red eyes and tears spilling from his eyes. "Aw, Calum what's the matter?" I asked. "I wet the bed again." Calum said crying even more. I pulled Calum in to a hug and rubbed his back. "Calum calm down. Your gonna get sick." It took me a few mintues to calm Calum down. "Calum go get a shower and I will take care of your bed. He nodded his head, then shuffled to the bathroom. I stripped his bed and put the stuff in the washer. After that I went downstairs and sat on the couch.
----20 mintues Later----
Calum came downs in sweat pants and t-shirt. "How are feeling?" I asked Calum while he sitting next to me."A lot better." "Wanna watch a movie?" "Yea!" Me and Calum end up cuddling and watching two movies,till Luke wakes up and wants cuddles with his mommy thats what we did. Enjoying the time i had with these boys.
A/N thank you all to read my book. it means a lot to me. Comment. Vote goal of 3. :):):)