Chapter 32

"Okay well when I am scared or stressed I slip into my headspace and I baby myslef. And I every time I hear that you are gone I immediately assume that I did something to make you leave. And I feel like a failure beacuse of all the crap I put you guys through and how much of an ass I was. And I am so sorry Sarah." Michael said sobbing his heart out. "It's okay Michael. I am here and I am going to help you. We all are. I have done and said some things in my past that I am not proud of but thats being human." I said pulling Michael into my lap and cuddling him. "Michael laid his head on my shoulder and started to calm down. "I went on a date tonight. That's why I was gone. I could never you boys. It hurts me leaving you guys. You boys are my family. I never want to give up my family." I said holding Michael while rocking him back and forth. "I love it when you are Sarah, Luke, Calum and Ashton. I would also consider you and the guys my family. Thanks for forgiving me." Michael replied from my shoulder with his eyes closed. "Go to sleep Michael. I will be there when you wake up." I saw as I rubbed his back. Michael yawned then a few mintues later soft snores were coming out of his mouth. I gently got off the bed with Michael in my arms. I laid him down on his bed then I covered him up. I walked out of the room and leaving the door cracked. I go to my room and change into black sweats and an All Time Low t shirt. I walk into the bathroom and wipe off all of my makeup and I threw my hair into a pony tail. I walk downstairs and into the living room and I sat on the couch. "Mommy!" Luke yelled crawling as fast as he could to were I was sitting on the couch. I picked him up and sat him in my lap and peppered his face with kisses. "Lukey missed mommy." Luke said while giving me a hug. "I missed you too Lukey." Then Ashton came in with a excited Calum on his hip. Calum started making grabby hands at me so Ashton handed him over to me and I cuddled both of my boys. "Is Michael okay?" Ashton asked me while he was sitting on the couch. "He's okay but we will talk more about this later." I said while looking at Ashton. "Okay. Do you guys want to watch a movie?" Ashton asks getting up from the couch and going over to the movie rack. "Turbo." Luke said and Calum nodded his head. Turbo is a pixar movie about a snail who can drive like a race car, cut movie. Ashton nodded his head and put the movie into the DVD player then he grabbed two blankets. He handed me a blanket and I covered myself, Luke and Calum up. While Ashton covered himself up and sat next to Calum.
------------Time skip to 10pm------------
We watched Turbo, happy feet and Aladin and both boys were alseep in my arms. "Can you take Calum while I take Luke?" I ask Ashton and he nodded his head yes in reply. He stood up then he picked up Calum and went upstairs. I stood up with Luke in my arms and I went upstairs to Luke's nursey. I laid Luke down on the changing table and I undid the tabs on the diaper. Then I wiped him down with wipes, then I slid a clean diaper under his butt and rebuttened his onesie. I slid a green binkie into his mouth and picked him back up. I walked over to the crib and laid him down and covered him up. I qutiely walked out of the door to ran right into Ashton. I raised my finger to my mouth and said "shh." He nodded his head and followed me downstairs to the living room. "So what's wrong with Michael?" Ashton asked sitting on the couch. "Okay so Michael has been beating himself down and he has been scared a lot lately and he slips into a headpsce. He takes care of himself in his headspace but tomorrow I am going to ask if he wants me to be his mom." I said the taking a deep breath. "Oh so that's why he was being an ass." Ashton said with a face of relief. "Yea." I said relaxing into the couch. "I am just glad he is not going to be an ass anymore." Ashton said with a smile. "Well I am tired I am going to bed." I said getting up from the couch. "I am coming up to." Ashton said shutting off the TV and following me upstairs. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then I went to my room and laid down right in the middle of my bed. I covered up and let sleep take over.
--------3 hours later--------
I woke up to some one shaking my shoulder and saying my name. I opened my eyes and was meet with a crying Michael. I sat up in my bed and asked "What's wrong Mikey?" "I had a nightmare." Michael said fresh tears rolling down his cheeks. "Awe Mikey it's okay. It's just a dream it can't hurt you." I said opening my arms up so Michael could cuddle with me. "Wanna to talk about it?" I ask while playing with his blonde hair. "No" Michael mumbled. "Okay but Michael I have an idea for you." I said. "What is it?" Michael asked looking up at me. "I know that you have a headspace to yourself but if you want I can be your mommy." I said with a soft smile. "Really." Michael said looking at me with big hope filled eyes and a giant smile. "Yea only if you want me too." I said still playing with his hair. "I would love that mommy." Michael said cuddling back into me with his eyes closed. "Good night kitten." I said kissing his forehead and let sleep take over.

A/N I posted this chapter early so this update is for tomorrow but it is early. Make sure to comment Michael's headspace age.
No cliffhanger. Yay!
Shout out to Katlin_TFIOS beacuse she is my Internet friend.
--Tell me how old you want Michael to be in his headspace. Majority Rules.
--Vote goal : 11