Chapter 43

Me and Luke walked into the living room and Calum and Michael still havent moved. Ashton and my aunt were talking about dirctions and plans about LA. "Michael were you being mean to Luke?" I asked standing in front of him while Luke sat down next Calum. "You don't know the full story." Michael said looking up at me. "Okay well what is the full story then?" I ask looking down at Michael. "Well we were sitting here on the couch and I went to ask Luke where you went because i wanted to ask you something then he went off on me then i yelled at him for yelling at me. And thats when Luke ran out of the room crying." Michael said. I sighed then asked, "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I ask in a sweet, gentle voice. "I thought you wouldn't belive me since Luke is obvious your favorite." Michael replied with tears in his blue green eyes. "Awe Michael. Luke isnt my favorite, all three of you boys have a very special place in my hear that can't be replaced." I said holding out my arms for hug. "Really?" Michael asked. "Yes." I replied with my arms still out stretched. Michael stood up and wrapped his arms around me and i hugged him back. After a mintue f huggging we separated then i said "Michael, Luke you both need to appogize to each other then you have to go sit in the coner in LA for ten mintues." in a stern voice. "What why?" Michael asked with a confused look on his face. "You both yelled at each other and caled each other names." I said in a stern voice. "Okay. I am sorry Michael that I yelled at you when you were only asking a question." Luke said looking at Michael. "Apology accepted and Luke I am sorry for yelling back at you." Michael replied. "Guys we have to go." Ashton says walking into the livingroom with a big smile on his face. "Okay lets go guys." I said then Calum, Michael and Luke all stood up and we grabbed our bags then went to the van. We put them into the trunk then climbed into the van. I sat in between Calum and Michael while Luke and Ashton sat next to each other in the seat infront of us. The driver started up the car and we were off to the airport.
-------------Two Hours Later----------
Calum and Michael were both watching Netflix on their phones while Luke feel alseep on Ashton shoulder. I was texting Andrew and we had a date tomorrow night which i was very excited about but i knew the boys aren't going to be very happy about it. But they is for worrying about later. The van pulled into the airport and we all hopped out and grabbed our bags. Then a few gaurds helped the boys get through the airport. The guys signed and took a few photos with the fans here and there. We arrived in the airport and checked in our bags and kept our carry ons. Michael and Calum and myself all got Mc Donalds while Luke and Ashton got some breakfast burritos. Michael and Luje each sat on my sides while Ashton and Calum sat across from us."Your aunt will arrive tommorow she said." Ashton said then diging into his food and so did everyone esle beside Michael who just started down at his food. "Michael you okay?" I ask in a sweet caring voice. "No I worried about the flight." Michael said a slight blush forming on his cheeks. I grabbed his hand and held it. "Its okay Michael i will be right next to you dont worry." I said with a slight smile on my face. "Promise?" Michael asked his cheeks turning a darker red. "Yes i promise." I said then continuing to eat my food Michael following my actions. After we ate we all got up and went to wait an hour for the flight. Sigh we all sat down on the chairs with Calum and Michael beside me and Ashton and Luke across from us. Once the guys seatled into their seats i said "I am getting some Starbucks i will be back." I said grabbing my wallet and phone then walking through the airport to find the cofee place. I was checking my text messages when i ran into the back of somebody. "Oh I am sorry. I wasnt watching where i was going." I said then the stranger turned around and i saw that it was Andrew. "Sarah! What are you doing here?" Andrew said with excitement in his voice. "I am flying to LA today. What are you doing here?" I asked with equal excitement in my voice. "I am flying to LA too today." Andrew replied. "Awesome which flight are you?" I ask with a giant smile on my face. "Flight 21." Andrew said. "Me too! Do you wanna come to Starbucks with me to get some coffee?" I ask the same giant smile on my face. "I would love too." Andrew said extending out his hand. I took his giant hand into mine and we both walked to Starbucks hand in hand.

----------Luke's Pov---------
Sarah left to get some Starbucks and hasn't been back yet. I sat in the chair playing on my phone really bored and wanting Sarah back. "I am going to the bathroom, I will be back." I said getting up from the chair and heading towards the men's bathroom. I was walking to the bathroom I looked into the Starbuck's window and saw Sarah and some dude sitting at a table. They were laughing, and drinking coffee. I felt a twinge of jealous that Sarah was goofing off with this guy when she should be with us. We were her babies in an airport but right now she was goofing off with some guy. Anger boiled inside me and I turned around and speed walked to where Ashton was. "Ashton, do you know where Sarah is?" I asked anger in my voice. "Woah calm down Luke. She just went to get some coffee." Ashton replied still looking down at his phone. "Wrong! Shes getting some coffee with some guy when she is supposed to be with us." I said anger still in my voice. "Awe is Lukey jelous?" Calum asked in a moking tone. "No i am not. She said she would be here for Mikey who is scared Calum." I said anger still prominent in my voice. I looked over and saw Michael shrink down into his seat with blush on his pale cheeks. "Dude Michael will be fine okay. Michael isnt a baby he will be okay." Calum said then looking back down at his phone. "Cal is right Luke just ait down and stop making a big deal out of nothing." Ashton said his eyes not leaving his phone. "I am not making a big deal out of nothing Ashton. Micheal is terrified and he will slip into his headspcae and start being his baby self so dont fucking tell me its not a big deal." I said venium in my voice. Michael's cheeks turned a darker red and he ran away to the bathroom. "You laxy assholes go check on Michael and i will go get Sarah." I said then storming off to the Starbucks to get Sarah back...
A/N Thank you guys so much! I will never be able not to thank you enough. All your reads,votes and comments are so nice and i love them so much. And i will be updating more often now! Thank you once again.
Comment what you think Luke is gonna do?

Shout to @5sausevevo beacuse she is amazing and go read her books bc they are amazing!