Chapter 22

I guess Michael and Ashton went to bed because there not in the living room. I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. I wrote a letter to the boys, I know this is the right choice, I love the boys way too much. This is my personal life, not their problem. The letter said this
Dear boys,
You have been the best thing in my life after Connor's accident. Thank you for everything you did for me but it's time for me to go. You guys can find someone who has their life together to watch Luke and Calum. They are a adorable it won't be hard to find someone. My aunt would be a great choice for you guys. I love you all but it's time for me to go. Mommy loves you Luke and Calum. Be good guys, you are big don't go down because of me. -love sarah
I grabbed another paper towel and wiped away all of my tears. I walked up to my bedroom and grabbed my book bag and purse and packed away all of my clothes. I will get my aunt to get the rest of my items. I kissed Luke's and Calum's forehead knowing this is last time I will see them. I walked back downstairs and took off my home key and set it with my letter. I walked outside to my car and I put my bags in the back seat then I hopped into the front seat. I drove off to the park where Oliver wanted me to meet him.
------Time skip to the park------
I pulled into the parking lot, and saw Oliver standing by the swing set. I sighed and got out of the car and walked over to Oliver. "Hello babe, I see you made the correct choice." Oliver said a smirk on his face. "Yea I wouldn't consider it the correct choice but I did it for the boys." I said."Why do you care about these boys so much. It's not like they care about you at all." Oliver said with a serious face. "Then you obviously don't know them because they care about me a lot. And i care about them,I would do anything for them." I replied while crossing my arms."Then why did you leave them if you love them so much?" Oliver asked his face turning back to a smirk. "Because your an asshole and made me leave them." I stated with a look of disgust on my face. "Actually it was your decision to leave them." Oliver said."Yea I did leave them so the press would't find out their secret asshole." I said."Or you did it because you love me." Oliver said with the same smirk on his face. I wish I could just punch that smirk right off of his face."I hate your fucking guts. I did it because I care about Luke and Calum's feelings. I could care less about your feelings." I said. "Whatever Sarah. I know you still care for me." Oliver said. "Where are we going anyway." I said my voice full of annoyance."Well cupcake we are going to your Aunt's house." Oliver said with a smile on his face. I huffed but turned around and walked to my car and Oliver hot on my tail. I got into the driver side while Oliver got into the passenger's side. I started the car and drove off to my Aunt's house. "Awe, it's looks like your baby miss you." Oliver said looking at my phone and a fake pout on his face. "Really Oliver can you not be an ass for five fucking minutes." I ask still annoyed."nah it's fun being an asshole." Oliver replied. "Ju" I was about to reply when my phone started ringing. I snacted my phone out of Oliver's hand and answered it.
---------Phone Call-------
(L-Luke S-Sarah)
L- Sarah you promised you wouldn't leave me again.
S- I know baby, but I had to. Me life is way too messed up. You need some one who has it all together.
L- I don't car about that Sarah. I just want you to come home please. Me and the boys will help you. We want to help you. Me and Calum need you home. Please Sarah come back home.
S - Luke I wish I could baby. But I can't. You are going to get through this and be alright with out me.
L- You can come home. Did Oliver make you leave? You hate that guy, please come home Sarah.
S- Luke I can't come home or bad things will happen. You need to believe me and find a new babysitter.
L- I don't want a different babysitter! I want my mommy! You said you were never going to leave me again.
S- I know I said that but I has to leave so nothing bad would happen Luke. It was either me leaving or your and Calum's ageply secret would get out to the press. I did this because I love you both to much. Be good for your daddies Luke and I love you so much.
-------End of phone call------
I wiped all the tears that were falling from my eyes. I hate Oliver so much more right now. I hated hearing Luke beg for me to come home. I knew this was the right choice. "Awe cupcake don't cry. They will get over not having you." Oliver said a fake pout once again on his face. "Shut the fuck up Oliver. I hate you so fucking much right now. Your an asshole. Now I know why you don't have a girlfriend." I said focusing on the road."I don't have a girlfriend because you are the love my life." Oliver replied. "I am not the love of your life Oliver." I said pulling into my Aunt's drive way. I reached back and grabbed my bags. I opened the car door and got out. I walked up to the house with Oliver hot on my tail once again. I knocked on the door and waited for my aunt to answer. "Just like old times hanging out once again." Oliver said with a smirk on his face. "Shut the fuck up. This will never be like old times." I said. "Whatever you say babe." Oliver said. "Stop it with the fucking pet names." I said. Then my aunt opened the door. "Sarah what are you doing here with Oliver?" My aunt asked her voice full of concern. "Oliver gave me a letter saying that I leave Luke and Calum or their secret gets out." I said my voice full of sadness. I really miss my babies. "Okay Sarah Come in." My aunt said opening the door even more. Me and Oliver both walked in and went upstairs to my old bedroom. I am tired and want sleep but I don't think I will be able to sleep. I keep thinking of Luke and Calum and how sad they are right now. My old bedroom has describe old bedroom. I sit on my old bed then I got under my blankets and laid their staring at the ceiling.
-------Ashton's Pov-------
Luke just called Sarah a little bit ago and she said she couldn't cone home or Luke and Calum's secert would get out. I hate that Oliver guy, he doesn't relize how many lives he is ruining. Luke and Calum are both out of their headspaces and sitting on the couch crying and cuddling each other. Luke hasn't said a word after the phone call he had with Sarah. He refuses to talk to us and Calum hasn't said anything either except for when he told us he was done with ageplay till Sarah gets back. I wish I could get rid of Oliver and have Sarah back. I hate seeing Luke and Calum so upset, it breaks my heart. I grab my phone and call Sarah, I need to figure out how to get rid of Oliver without killing the asshole.
------Phone Call------
(S- sarah A-Ashton)
A- Sarah please tell me that you're okay.
S- Yea Ashton I am okay. Oliver is sleeping and we are at my Aunt's house. How are the boys?
A- They are crying and cuddling each other and refuse to say anything.
S- I am so sorry Ashton. I had to leave or the ageplay secret would get out.
A- It's okay Sarah. I would have done the same thing but we need to figure out how to get you back without killing the asshole.
S- I may know one way, I got a restraining order against him but I have been way to scared to call the police.
A- That is a great idea Sarah. I will call the police right now. It's going to be okay. Hang in tight Sarah.
S- Thank you so much Ashton.
A- Your part of this small family. Don't forget that.
-------End of Phone Call-----
I hung up on Sarah then I quickly called the police and said that Sarah was my girlfriend and that her ex boyfriend forced her to come with him and that he was volatile his restraining order. Then they said that they would go check it out. I sighed just hoping that Oliver doesn't do anything fucking stupid.