Chapter 25

A/N I feel really stupid beacuse I forgot to describe aunt mindy and Officer jenny so the pictures above is them. :)

------Sarah's Pov------
Luke had a fever and a stomach ache. I was sitting on the couch cuddling him. He threw up once again but we got to the bathroom in time. I had no clue what I would do for dinner since it was five o clock in the evening and Luke was still sick and being clingy. But Calum and my aunt were still playing in the playroom. I was just thankful for my aunt being here. "Sick." Luke said. I quickly sat forward and put the bucket in front of Luke's face and he emptied the contains of his stomach. "Awe baby. It's okay Lukey, mommy is here." I said while rubbing his back. Once he was done, I picked Luke up and took him upstairs to the bathroom to brush his teeth. I sat him on the counter and got the tooth brush and put tooth paste on it then I helped him brush his teeth. I walked back downstairs and into the kitchen. I filled up a bottle with cold water for Luke. I walked back into the living room with Luke on my hip. I sat down on the couch and laid Luke down in my lap and feed him the bottle. Then my aunt walked into the room with Calum in her hip and a card in her free hand. "Calum and me worked on this card for Luke." My aunt said. I took the bottle out of Luke's mouth and sat him up. I took the card from my aunt's hand. I opened up the card and in bubble letters it said get well soon Luke and each letter was scribbled in with different colors from Calum and different stickers on the card. "This is adorable." I said. "Thank Cal and Mindy." Luke said a slight smile on his face. "Your welcome Luke. What are we having for dinner?" My aunt asked siting down on the other end of the couch with Calum in her lap. "I have no idea." I said laying back into the couch and Luke cuddling up against me."I could order lasagna from that Italian place by my house." My aunt said. "Yea that sounds good. If Luke's stomach is still bothering him, I will give him some toast to be easy on his stomach." I said. "Okay I will go order it." My aunt said then she placed Calum on the couch and left. I moved Luke over to my left and pulled Calum next to my side to make sure he didn't fall off the couch. Then my phone started ringing, I huffed then I leaned forward and grabbed my phone off of the table and answered it.
------Phone Call-------
(T - Tracy S-Sarah)
S- Hello
T- Hi Sarah. I saw Oliver a few days ago in town. Are you and that boy back together. I always thought you
had more respect for yourself than to go out with a scumbag like himself.
S- I have a lot of respect for myself Tracy. I had no idea that Oliver would a scum bag. I don't have a crystal ball to look into the future.
T- Sarah he gave you all the signs that he was a scumbag but you stayed with him.
S- I stayed with him because he was the only person that made me feel like someone actually cared about me.
T- * gasp * Sarah I am your mother. I have all ways cared about you and Connor.
S- Don't lie to me. You obviously loved Connor more than me. So don't give me that crap. Aunt Mindy, Uncle Dave and Connor are the only three people that care about me! You gave up on me a long time ago!
T- *gasp * Well maybe if you weren't such a waste of my time and useless than I would have cared. Your aunt and uncle only card because they are soft and don't want to see a kid on the streets. Our decusting ageplay babies only care about you because you watch them. You are just useless.
S- You are a fucking bitch! A grown ass woman but yet you are bully as if you were in 8th grade. If you ever say anything bad about my babies I will come over there and make you eat your teeth. You can say anything about me not my babies. These boys are the only people who actually cared about me. So just shut your childish mouth up. No one gives a fuck.
-------End Of Phone Call------
I hung up my phone and put it down on the table. I wiped away the few tears that fell. Tracy was always a bitch but her words still hurt. "Mommy no sad! Mommy happy! Lukey love happy mommy!" Luke said hugging me. Then Calum nodded his head in agreement and hugged my other side. "Love you boys so much." I said kissing both of their foreheads. "Phone call is a meanie. Mommy is nice." Luke said with a smile no his face and a smiling Calum nodding his head in agreement. I learned that Calum doesn't like talking in his headspace. He is really shy and cute in his headspace but when he is not he is loud and wild. "The loud has been ordered!" My aunt says walking back into the living room. "And why are you crying?" my aunt asks then she sits down next to Calum. "Tracy just called and said some mean things. And she said some things about Luke and Calum, I threatened her. She said I was unloved and useless. But I'm all good now. I am finally happy were I am at, this is when I am supposed to get my life on track." I said with a small smile on my face. "I am proud of you Sarah. You are a real trooper for hanging in there and trying to stay positive." my aunt said with a proud smile on her face. "Sick." Luke said. I quickly helped Luke sit forward and I put the bucket in front of his face. I rubbed his back while he emptied his stomach. Once Luke was done I took the bucket and washed it out outside. I walked back inside and picked up Luke and took him upstairs to the bathroom to brush his teeth. I got the toothbrush and tooth paste and helped him brush and spit out the tooth paste out. After brushing his teeth, we both went into living room and I picked up his bottle then I went into the kitchen and refilled it with cold water. "Lukey can you eat a piece of toast for me?" I asked. Luke nodded his head then laid his head on my shoulder. I grabbed the bread then put it into the toaster then I grabbed a plate then the Vegemite and a butter knife. I rubbed his back and walked back and forth in the kitchen until the toast popped up. I mastered the skill of doing things with one hand because of Connor. I put some Vegemite on the toast then I grabbed the plate and walked into the living room and sat down on the couch with Luke on my lap. I feed Luke the toast and he ate all of it then I gave him his bottle then he fell asleep cuddled up in my arms not knowing that in the next few hours was going to be another small hell...

A/N Thank you guys so much for reading and voting on my books it means so much to me! Tell me what you thoughts on this chapter. And would you guys like me to do a character ask? And vote goal:8. Going huge this time. I am here if you want to talk.