Chapter 41

Sarah's Pov
I sighed then setting Luke into Ashton's lap and running upstairs to grab Michael. He fell alseep where he was when me and the boys went to talk to Claire. When I walked into my bedroom where Michael was lying and he looked like he was just about to wake up. I walked over to him and I picked him up. "Hey baby" I cooed at him and started walking to Calum's nursey. He mumbled something then stuck his head in the crook of my neck. I laughed then I laid him down down the changing table. I unbuttened his onesie and undid the tabs on the diaper. I wiped him down then I slipped a clean diaper under him and changed his kitty onesie into a red fizzy one and I put a green binkie into his mouth. I picked him back up and started walking downstairs "How about a bottle then bed time?" I asked while walking into the kitchen. Michael slightly nodded his head then laid his head on my shoulder. I made Michael's bottle then I stuck it into microwave and heated it up. I walked around the kitchen while rubbing his back. After his bottle was done I checked it's temperature then walked back into the living room and sat down on the couch with Michael in my arms. I laid him down and covered him up with blanket then feed him his bottle. "Does Calum get a bottle too?" Claire asked. "Yea it's in the fridge then put it the microwave." I said still feeding Michael and running my fingers through his blonde hair. "Okay I will feed him." Claire said getting up Calum on her hip. "Did you pack for the boys yet for LA?" Ashton asked. "Nope. I am doing it tonight and my aunt I'd taking the baby stuff." I said looking down at Michael who was starting back at me with big blue green curious eyes. "Okay I am already packed so I can help your aunt with the baby stuff." Ashton said with a smile on his face. "You don't have too." I said. "No its okay I want to help." Ashton said. "Okay thank you." I replied with a grateful smile. "I can help too." Claire said coming into he living room then she started feeding Calum his bottle. "You don't have to." I said looking over at her. "No its okay I want too." She said with a smile on her face. "Okay we have to pack most of it up tonight after we put the boys to sleep. My aunt went to go rent something for the furniture then she will sleep her then go to LA." I said. "Okay it's a plan then." Ashton replied. I looked down at Michael and saw that he was alseep, I set the bottle down then I stood up with Michael in my arms. "Come one Luke it's bedtime." I said holding out a hand of Luke. Luke got up off of Ashton's lap and grabbed my hand. Claire also got up from the couch and followed us upstairs. "Okay Luke will sleep in my bed while the Calum and Michael go into the cribs." I said. "Okay where's Calum's crib?" Claire asks me. "It's that door." I said using my head to gesture to the door. "Okay." She laughed then went to Calum's nursey. I walked into Luke's nursey and Luke sat in the chair while I walked over to the crib. I laid Michael down and covered him up with a blanket. I walked back over to Luke and picked him up. I laid him down on the changing table and unbuttened his onesie. I wiped him down then I slid a clean diaper under him and buttoned back up the onesie. I picked him up and took him into my bedroom and laid him down. I opened my closet and grabbed my duffel bag then packed my clothes up. And leaving out clothes for then next day. Then I grabbed three suitcases. I walked into Calum's room and packed away all of his clothes and did the same with Luke and Michael's clothes. I took all the suit cases downstairs and set them by the door. "You guys ready?" I ask standing in the door way looking at Ashton and Claire cuddling on the couch. "Yup." Claire did getting up from the couch and Ashton following her actions. All three of us walked into Luke's nursey. Ashton and Claire started working on disassembling the changing table while I packed away all the diapers and wipes along with his few toys he had in his room along with a few baby books. After Ashton and Claire finshed we did the same in Calum's room then took the iteams downstairs. After that all three of us walked into the play room and packed up all of their toys leaving out their stuffies. Then all three of us walked back into the living room. "Well I am going to bed." I said walking back upstairs to my bedroom and laying on my bed and cuddling Luke. I sighed and let darkness come over me.
---------8 o clock in the morning--------
The alarm on my phone went off at 8 o clock am. I huffed then I stretched avoiding a sleeping Luke. I slid out of my bed and grabbed my clothes which consisted of clothing. And walked into the bathroom to take a shower. Knowing it was going to be a very long day. After my shower I got dressed then I blew dried my hair and threw it up into a pony tail. After that I walked back into my bedroom to wake up a sleeping Luke. I walked over to my bed and started to run my fingers through his hair and telling him it's time to wake up. After five mintues he stretched and whined. "Hey baby we have to leave rember." I said walking over to my dresser and grabbing Luke some clothes that I left out for him. I walked back over to Luke and laid him down on the bed. I took off his onesie and I put him into a clean diaper then a black shirt and black Nike sweatpants. I picked him up and walked downstairs. I walked into the dining room and sat Luke down in a chair then got Luke a bowl full of Lucky Charms. After I set down the bowl I heard Calum crying from upstairs. "Luke don't move from the seat. I will be right back." I said "Lukey stay here." Luke said then eating more ceral. I smiled at him then walked back upstairs to Calum's nursey. Calum was standing up in his crib and crying. I walked over to him and cradled him close to me. I walks around the room rubbing his back and saying calming words to him. After five minutes Calum's cries turned to just sniffing and hiccups. "What's wrong baby?" I ask while laying Calum down on the changing table. "Night mare." Calum said reaching for him binkie that was still in the crib. I walked over to the crib and grabbed his blue binkie and slipped it into his mouth. I took off his onesie and his diaper and replaced them with a pull up, black sweatpants, and a gray the shirt. "Why big boy clowthes?" Calum asked siting up. "We have to go to LA today and you have to be a big boy later." I said picking him up then walking back downstairs to the kitchen. I sat him into his high chair then got him a bowl of Lucky Charms and feed them to him while Luke talked about a dream he had. Half way through breakfast Michael started crying indicating that he was awake. I stood up and looked at Luke. "Lukey watch Calum and don't do anything bad." I said in a stern tone. "Lukey be good older brother." Luke said looking straight at Calum and making funny faces at him. I giggled at them then walked back upstairs to get Michael. He was laying down on his stomach and crying. I walked over to him and cradled him close to my chest. "Your okay baby. I am here." I said rocking him back and forth. Ten minutes later Michael finally calmed down and I grabbed his red binkie from his crib and I slipped it into his mouth. I walked over to the changing table and changed him into black sweat pants and a Nirvana shirt. He had a pout and a confused look on his face looking down at his 'big boy' clothes. I sighed then picked him up off of the changing table. "You're going to have to be a big boy later kitten." I said walking downstairs back into the kitchen. Luke was making funny faces at Calum and he was giggling. I set Michael in his high chair then I got some apple sause and feed that to him know that the next few hours will be hell...
A/N thank you guys so much! I have been dealing with shit and it's been hard to update but I will try my best to update. Vote and comment what you thought on this chapter.