Chapter 11

I went to bed after whatever movie we watched. I still don't know the name of. The thoughts just kept eating away at me. I may have only been here for 3 weeks but these people are almost like a family to me. They may never know that but thats okay. I was lying in my bed watching some youtube. Growing up I was the quiet, shy kid so youtube, music, my brother had a big infulence on my life. I have felt alone at times. It was like those youtubers and those musicains and my brother were my only friends. Me and my parents were never close. But once my brother had his accident they left, I never spoke to them again. I was snaped out my thoughts when I heard some one calling my name. I looked over to my door frame and saw Calum standing there with tears on his eyes and wet hair. "What's wrong Calum?" I already knew the amswer but I needed to know if something else is wrong. "I wet the bed once again, and I already took a shower." "Okay. I will go change the sheets, you can stay in here." I said getting off my bed and heading to Calum's room. I grabbed extra sheets from Calum's room and changed them. I put the dirty ones in the washer. Then I headed back upstairs and into my bedroom where Calum was already laing on bed. I laid on my side of the bed and Calum slid nwxt to me and cuddled into my side. I ran my fingers through his brown hair to help him go to sleep. I laid there for a few mintues then I let sleep take over me. I felt some one shaking my shoulder, I creaked open my eyes and I was meet face to face with Michael. I looked over at the clock and it said 3:00. "Michael what do you need at 3 am?" I asked. "I was woundering if I could sleep in here?" He asked looking down at his feet and his cheeks turning crimson red. "Yea, come in." I said scooting over and moving Calum trying not to wake him up. "Why did want to sleep in here anyway?" I ask michael. "I had a nightmare. But it seemed so real." Michael said tears were building in his blue-green eyes. "It's okay Michael. I wont tell anyone. Wanna cuddle? I asked. He nodded his head and snuggled into my side. I ran my fingers through his blonde hair. I saw Calum start to stir in his sleep, so I quickly ran my fingers through his hair to help him sleep. After a few mintues I let sleep take over my body for the second time in the same night.
-----Time skip to in the morning-----
I woke up to the sound of Luke crying and shouting mommy. I slowly got up, from the middle of the bed. Making sjre not to wake up the other two sleeping boys. I opened the door to Luke's nursey to see Luke standing up in crib with tears spilling out of his eyes. "Awe Lukey, Mommy is here." I said pushing down the bars and lifting Luke up out of his crib. I grabbed the green binkie out of the crib and gave it to him. I knew that the binkie helped him calm down. I put the binkie into Luke's mouth and walked around the room while rubbing his back. It took a few mintues but Luke's sobbing turned to hicups and sniffles. "What's the matter baby?" I ask. "Lukey had a nightmare." he said more tears coming out. "Hey, its okay Lukey. Mommy is here." I said rocking him back and forth. I look up at the clock and it said it was 5 am. I lifted Luke up and took him downstairs. "How about I go make you a bottle then we go back to bed? " I asked Luke. He nodded his head. I put the pre made bottle into the microwave. Once it beeped I took it out and tested the warmth. I took Luke into the living room and sat him in my lap while I sat on the couch. I slipped the nipple into Luke's mouth. And he started scucking, while I ran my fingers through his hair. Half way through the bottle Luke's eyes started drooping and he feel asleep. I took the bottle from his mouth and placed it on the table. I took Luke upstairs to his nursey, and laid him on the changing table. I unbuttened the onesie and undid the tabs on the nappy and wiped Luke down. I threw the dirty nappy away and slid a clean nappy under him. I retaped the nappy and rebuttned the onesie. I carefully lifted Luke and put him in his crib. I slowly walked out of the room and qutiely shut the door. I sat back down on my bed and looked over and saw Michael and Calum cuddling next to me. I was about to go to sleep but Luke started crying. I took off the covers and got out of bed. I went to Luke's nursey, I opened the door and saw Luke sotting there with tears spilling out of his blue eyes. "Hey baby mommy's here." I said walking over to the crib. He looked over to me and smiled while making grabby hands at me. I lowered the bars and lifted Luke out. I made sure to grab the green binkie and penguin stuffed animal. I put the binkie into his mouth and penguin stuffed animal into his arms. I walked back to my room with Luke in my arms. I set Luke down next to Michael while I got into bed. Luke laid his head on my chest while I pulled the covers over us. We were all smushed together in my king sized bed.
-----Time Skip to 9 am-----
I woke up to someone poking my face saying Mommy over and over again. Then I heard someone say "Luke let her sleep." Then the door shut. I open my eyes to see Luke sitting next to me with tears in his eyes. "Hey Lukey, don't cry." I said sitting up. "Lukey sorry for waking you up." Luke said with sadness in his voice. "It's okay, I was just about to get up anyway." "Okay. But papa mad." He said tears spilling out of his blue eyes. "Lukey he's not mad. Papa wanted to make sure I got a lot of sleep baby." I said wiping away his tears. "Let's go get some breakfast. What would you like for breakfast?" I asked with excitement in my voice trying to cheer Luke up. "Lukey want french toast!" Luke shouted with excitement in his voice. I laughed then I got off the bed and picked up Luke who had his stuffed peguin in hand. I made sure to grab the green binkie that was on the bed. I took Luke to his nursey. I opened the door and laid Luke down on the changing table. I threw the onesie into the hamper and undid the tabs on the nappy. Then I wiped Luke down with the wipes. I threw away the dirty nappy and slid a clean one under his bum. I walked over to the closet and and grabbed a gray onesie that had realistic peguin on the front. I dressed him in that and took him downstairs. Michael, Ashton and Calum were all in the living room watching TV. "Do you guys want french toast for breakfast?" "Yea!" All the boys shouted. "Wil you guys watch Luke while I make french toast?" I asked. "Yea." Ashton said while Michael and Calum shook there heads yes. I placed Luke next to Calum and went to make breakfast. I got out all of the ingredients for french toast.
----Time Skip to after the French Toast is done----
I put all the finished french toast on plate then I put it on the table. I cut up a peice of french toast and put it on a plate for Luke, I also filled a sippy cup with apple juice. "Guys breakfast is done!" I shouted from the kitchen. I am way to lazy to go and get them. I heard what sounded like a pack of elephants come into the kitchen. Calum, Michael and Ashton come into the kitchen and sit down to eat. A mintue later Luke comes crawling in. I pick him up off the floor and sit him in his highchair. Once Luke has his food and juice I sit down with the rest of the guys. "What do you guys have to do today." "Nothing." Ashton said and michael agreed still eating his french toast. "I have to take Calum to the doctor's office today at 3" I said. After that sentence left my mouth I could see Calum tense up. "What for? Everything okay?" Ashton asked his voice full of concern. "Yea, everything is fine. It's just a yearly check up." I said and from the conner of my eye I saw Calum relaxed. "Oh okay." Ashton responded. "If Luke wants to can you watch him while I take Calum to the doctor?" I ask. "Yea that would be okay right Mikey." Ashton says. "Yea but these french toast are fucking amazing!" I laughed but said "Thank you but watch the langue." I said. "Lukey done!" Luke shouted. "Okay." I said getting up from the table and grabbing the empty plate from Luke's high chair tray. I put the plate in the sink and grabbed a wet rag and wiped Luke's hands and face. Then I lifted him out of highchair and placed him on the ground. Luke crawled away to go play with his toys. I sat back down at the table and finished my food with the guys. I finished eating my breakfast and I put the dish away but the boys were still eating. I walked out of the kitchen and went to the playroom were Luke was. He was coloring at his table. "Hey baby, What are you doing?" I asked. He turned around and smiled then said "Lukey is coloring. Mommy color with Lukey?" "Sure baby." I said walking over to the table and sitting down. We both started coloring pictures together. After we colored a few pictures each, Luke wanted to play with his race cars. So we both got on the floor and drove the cars around the room and having races. After an hour of playing with race cars. We started playing with blocks. We built towers and knocked them down. It was really fun playing with Luke until his nap time, because I know later this day was going to be hell. It was around 11:30 when me and Luke decided to watch a movie. Michael and Ashton went shopping for some new video game while Calum was upstairs in his room. I sat Luke down on the couch while I put in the movie and grabbed Luke a bottle filled with warm milk and some coke for me. I sat on the couch and hit play on the remote. Luke crawled into my lap and opened his mouth, I picked up the bottle and put the nipple into Luke's mouth. He immediately started suckling on the bottle while he watched Monsters Inc. Luke fished the bottle in 10 mintues, it then took him 2o more mintues to fall alseep. I slowly got off the couch with Luke in my arms and dummy in his mouth, I took him to his nursey. I gently laid him on the changing table, I unbuttened the tabs on the nappy. Then I wiped Luke down and threw out the dirty nappy. I slid the clean one under him and rebuttned the onesie. I carefully lifted Luke off the changing table, then lowered Luke down into the crib and covered him up with the blanket. I tip toed out of the room and left the door cracked open. I walked over to Calum's room and knocked on the door. "Come in!" He shouted. I opened the door a crack and stuck my head in the door "I am going to hop in the shower. And Luke is sleeping." I said. And he responded with a head nod. "Also when Luke wakes up, I will get him out of his headspace then we will go to your doctor's appointment." I said. "Okay Calum mumbled. I shut the door and grabbed my clothes and towel. I walked over to the bathroom and warmed up the shower.
-----Time skip till after Sarah's shower------
I put my clothes on then I did my make up which consists of MAKEUP. I walked out of the bathroom and went to my bedroom. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to see Michael, Calum and Ashton all cuddled on the couch watching a movie. "Wow! You guys started cuddle session without me." I said with a fake hurt expression on my face. "Wanna join?" Michael asked moving away from Ashton for me to join. "Yea." I said walking over to the open spot and sitting down watching the movie with the guys.
-----Time skip to two hours later---
We already watched 2 movies one scary and one funny. I really enjoyed both of them. I got up to stretch, as I got up Luke started crying. I walked upstairs to get Luke from his crib. I open the door to see Luke cying while lying on his belly. "Hey baby!" I said lowering the bars and I started rubbing his back for him to fully wake up. He turned so he was sitting on his bum. I picked him up with his green binkie. I slipped the binkie in his mouth and sat him on the changing table while I stood in front of him. "Baby can you be a big boy for mommy. I just need to talk to you." He huffed but nodded his head yes. It took him a few mintues but he took the binkie out of his mouth and said "Hey Sarah. What do we need to talk about?" "Okay, you have two options. Option one is you can stay here with your daddies and stay in your headspace or option two you can stay out of your headspace and go to the doctor's office with me and Calum." I said. Luke's blue eyes filled with tears, "Sarah don't leave." Luke said. I wiped away the tears that feel. "Luke I said you can come with me if you are a big boy." I stated. "But I don't want to be a big boy and you don't want you to leave" Luke said full on sobbing now. "I know baby but Calum needs to go to the doctor's ofice." I said rubbing his arm. "I know. I will be a big boy." Luke said. "Okay, let's get you dressed then." I said walking over to the closet. I opened the closet door and went to the back of the closer to grab 'big boy' clothes which consisted of black skinny jeans and a black shirt and a red and black flannel and a pull up. I walked over to Luke and unbuttened the onesie and threw it to the side. Then I undid the tabs on the nappy and wiped Luke down. I threw the wet nappy away and slid the pull up up Luke's legs. I slipped the skinny jeans on Luke and put on the shirt then the flannel. I grabbed socks from the closet, along with my back pack. I put extra pull ups,a nappy, extra clothing and a binkie. I put the back pack on my shoulder, then I helped Luke off the changing table. I held his hand as we walked downstairs were all the boys were. "Calum are you ready?" I ask grabbing my phone off the table. "Yea, let's go." Calum said. I grabbed Luke's shoes and helped him put them one. Once I got my boots on and backpack in hand we were out the door, we took my car which is a CAR. I gave Luke my phone that had Netflix on it with a pair of headphones.
------Time skip to Doctor's office------
I pulled into the parking lot of the doctor's office. Me and Calum both got out, then I helped Luke get out of the car. I held Luke's hand while we walked into the doctor's office. Me and Luke sat down on the waiting room while Calum signed in. Luke was watching a TV show while I was reading a magazine and Calum was playing on his phone. It took 20 mintues but we were finally called back. Calum sat up on the bed they have while me and Luke both sat in the chairs. "What seems to be the problem?" Doctor Jones asked. Calum turned his head so he was looking at me. "Calum seems to be having bladder control problems. For the past two weeks he comes and wakes me up because he wet the bed. He also wet the bed when he took a nap and on the couch. And I don't know what to do." I said. Calum put his head down so he was looking at the floor with a tint of pink on his cheeks. Doctor Jones wrote down everything I said. "Okay, well Calum I need you to dress into a paper gown." The doctor said handing Calum a blue paper gown. Me, Doctor Jones, and Luke stepped outside the door so Calum could change. Luke was still watching his TV show. "I asume you probably already now what the only option is." Doctor Jones said. "Yea I do." We both turned our heads to door opening, Calum stood in the doorway with a paper gown on. "I am done" he mumbled walking back into the room and sitting on the bed. I grabbed Luke's hand and lead him inside with the doctor in tow. Me and Luke set back in our chairs."Okay, I am going to feel around on tour stomach region, so I need you lay down." Doctor said putting on gloves. I grabbed Calum's hand and held it.
The doctor felt around Calum's stomach. "Well Calum I need you to take a pee test." Doctor Jones said. Calum nodded his head. Doctor Jones grabbed a pee cup and handed it to Calum. Calum got up and left. "From my reserch, I think Calum will have to wear a pull up, and you will have to re potty train him." The doctor said grabbing an adult pull up and handing it to me. Just then Calum came in and handed the doctor the cup and he sat back down on the bed. "Well I will call you when we get the results. But for now Calum our best option for you is to wear an adult pull up. You will have to re potty train you self." The doctor said.

A/N cliffhanger. Thank you all for reading my books. Thank you for the nice comments and thank you for the votes. Comment tell me what you think. Vote goal of 3.