Chapter 28

I woke up to some one shaking my shoulder. When I opened my eyes I was meet with hazel eyes. "Sarah wake up we have a meeting today." Ashton said. I stretched my arms and look down at the two 'little' boys sleeping at my sides. I slid out from in between the two boys and Ashton was standing in the door way. "We have a meeting with our manager in three hours and you are aloud to come." Ashton said a proud smile on his face. "How did you get your manger to let me come?" I ask while picking our my clothes. "I just said you were Luke's girlfriend and our assistant." Ashton said. "Okay." I replied. "I will see you downstairs." Ashton said then he left the room. I got my clothes which consisted of ripped black skinny jeans a black tank top with a black and white geometric shaped sweater and some black boots . I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower before Luke and Calum wake up. After my shower I blew dryed my hair then I straightened my hair. I got dressed in to my clothes then I went back into my room to check on Luke and Calum. And they were both cuddled up to each other and sleeping. I walk back into the bathroom and I did my make up which consists of foundation,concealer,mascara,pink lipstick and white eye shawdow. I checked on my boys one last time then I went back downstairs to see Ashton and my aunt talking at the table. "Oh my god sarah!" My aunt shouted then she brought me into a bear hug. "Are you okay? Why is Michael being an asshole?" My aunt asked looking right into my eyes. "Yea I am okay. Anything anyone says doesn't bother me. I have you and these guys. And I think Michael is going through a hard time right now and that is making him act like an ass." I said looking right back into my Aunt's blue eyes. "That's my girl. That's how I raise you." My aunt said and a proud smile on her face. "And thank you for that." I said. "Well I am going to make pancakes for breakfast!" My aunt cheered then she left and went to make pancakes. "Your aunt came over like and hour ago and I let her in and explained what happened last night." Ashton said. "Thank you Ashton." I said a smile on my face. We heard
someone walking down the steps and we both looked at the door way. Michael stood there in black sweatpants and a t-shirt and black sunglasses on his face. "Morning Michael." Ashton said. "Morning" Michael mumbled then he shuffled over to the table and sat down. I rolled my eyes at Michael and he must have caught me me beacuse Michael scoffed. "What's your problem?" Michael asked in an annoyed tone. "You are." I said in the same annoyed tone. "What did I do this time." Michael snapped. "Are you fucking kidding me. You don't remember?" I said. "I obviously don't Sarah. I remember picking up some blonde chick then coming here." Michael said a look of confusion on his face. "Oh fuck." Ashton mumbled. "What did I do?" Michael asked. I took a deep breath then said "You came home drunk then you looked over at Luke and Calum said Look it's the babies. Do you need a change. And do you need your mommy and you are annoyed beacuse they are adult babies. Then when I left you said I go after them beacuse I am trying to fill the whole of my brother. And that he killed himself beacuse I am a bitch." I said not showing any emotion. Michael got up from the table ran out of the room. "Michael! Come back!" Ashton yelled. "I got it." I said leaving the kitchen up the stairs. I heard Michael's room door slam. I waited a few mintues at the top of the steps, then I walked over to Michael's bedroom door and knocked on the door. "Ashton go away!" Michael shouted from the other side of the door. "It's not Ashton." I replied back in a calm voice. "Who is it then?" Michael asked. "It's Sarah Mikey. Are you okay?" I asked. "Why do you care how I feel. I was an asshole to you last night." Michael said with some sniffles and hiccups in between each word. "You were but you seem like you need someone right now." I said in a sweet voice trying to coax Michael to open the door. There was some shuffling from the other side of the door then the door opened to show very sad looking Michael. His eyes were red,puffy and tears were streaming down his face. I pulled Michael into a hug and rubbed his back and Michael put his head in the crock of my neck. "I am so sorry Sarah. I know that I am a screw up and a failure but I am so sorry." Michael said. "Michael you aren't failure or a screw up. It's going to be okay." I replied hugging Michael even tighter. "I always hurt everyone's feelings." Michael said fresh tears spilling out of his blue green eyes. "You have said something you may regret but we always love you." I said looking into his blue green eyes and wiping away his tears. "Okay." Michael mumbled. "Do you not believe me?" I ask Michael. "I have hurt everyone here. No one likes a failure who hurts everyone." Michael said looking down at his feet and playing with his fingers."Michael you made a few mistakes. You aren't a failure, I and these boys love you so much." I said with a smile on my face."I know they do. Thank you Sarah." Michael said a smile on his face. Then I heard Luke started calling my name. "Be right back." I said walking to my room to see Luke sitting up in bed waiting for me to come and get him. "Hi baby did you sleep good?" I ask walking into Luke's nursery. "Yea mommy Luke sleep good." Luke said a giant smile on his face. "Aunt Mindy made us pancakes." I said laying Luke on the changing table. "Yay!" Luke cheered. I walked over towards the closet and grabbed a black oneise that said AC DC on it. I walked back over to Luke and took off his blue onesie and diaper. Then I wiped him down and slip a clean diaper under him, then I dressed him into the clean onesie. "Let's go eat." I said picking up Luke and going downstairs. My aunt was sitting a stack of pancakes on the table then sitting down at the table with Ashton. "Luke's plate and cup are on the counter." My aunt said pointing to the counter behind her. I set Luke into his highchair then I received his pancakes and cup. "I am going to go get Calum up." I said leaving the kitchen and heading upstairs to my bedroom. I got to the top of the steps and went to check on Michael first. But when I walked in I did not expect what I saw to happen.

A/N CLIFFHANGER. Thank you guys so much. I was gone for a weekend with no WiFi but you guys still voted. Thank you guys so much. Vote goal of: 9. Comment what you thought of this chapter. Also I have an idea for a new fan fic and it is
- Michael and Calum both get kidnapped by two phyco fans and they are forced into ageplay by the two fans.
Would you guys want me to make it happen? Comment Yea or Nah.