Chapter 9

I was woken up, yet again at 3am. When I opened my eyes, I was meet with a crying Calum. For the past week each night at 3 am Calum wakes me up beacause he wet the bed, after I change the sheets, he climbs into my bed to cuddle with me. But tonight was different, Calum came and woke me up at 3 am. I gave him a hug and rubbed his back, he went off to shower while i changed his sheets. I made sure to pick up extra sheets for everyone' beds. After I changed the sheets on Calum's bed, I got back under my blankets. I laid there thinking what can I do to help Calum. I was snapped out of my thoughts when i heard Luke crying for me. I quickly got up from bed and went to Luke's nursey. Luke was sitting in his crib, sobbing. I rushed over to him and lowered the bars. I picked up Luke and latched his legs around my waist while he put his arms around my neck and contuined crying. I rubbed his back and walked around the room while whispering comforting words to him. It took 20 mintues to calm Luke down. "Lukey what's wrong?" I asked sitting down on the chair that was in his room. "Lukey had a really bad dream!" he said while fresh, new tears came from his eyes. "shhh, Lukey i am here. Calm down." I said while wiping away dome of his tears. "You wanna sleep in mommy' bed?" i ask. "Yea" Lul3s said resting his head back on my shoulder. "Do you need a change before we go back to bed?" I asked Luke. He nodded his head, I stood up with Luke in my arms. I tried laying him down him down on the changing table, but that resaulted in him crying and clingimg on to me as if i was a life line."Lukey no down!Lukey no down!" said crying yet once again. "Lukey i am just gonna change you. Then we can cuddle. okay." I walked over to the crib and grabbed the blue binkie and gave it to Luke. I quickly unbuttened the onsie and took off the wet nappy and wiped Luke down. Then I slipped the clean nappy under his bum. I rebuttened his onesie, and picked him off the table. I made sure to grab his peguin stuffie and left the room. Once we got to my bedroom, Calum was alreay siting on the bed. "Luke had a nightmare, so he is sleeping in here too." I laid Luke on the bed, and I qucikly got in next to him. Calum got on the other side of Luke, while like cuddled into my side. And we all let sleep take over us.
------In the morning-----
I woke up to no one crying. But Luke and Calum we cuddled to together. It was adorable. I grabed my phone and took a quick picture. I grabbed my clothes for the day which consited of black skinny jeans and a anchor print off the shoulder sweater. And went to get a shower. After I was out out shower and dressed, I walked in my room to check on Luke and Calum. They were still sleeping so I walked down stairs to the kitchen. I decided to make chocolate chip pankcakes for breakfeast. As i poured the first pancake on the griddle, I heard some one come downsrairs into the kitchen. I turned around and saw sleepy Calum holding a teary eyed Luke who had his dummy in his mouth and peguin stuffie in hand. "Mommy!" Luke shouted wiggling in Calum's arms. I grabed Luke from Calum before he would get hurt. "Hi baby!" I said, then planting a kiss on his forehead. "Hi mommy!" Luke said giggling. I turned around and flipped over the pancake. "You guys want chocolate chip pancakes for breakfeast?" I asked. "Yay" both boys said in union. Sending Luke into anothed fit of giggles. "Okay. Luke you sit with Calum while I make pancakes." "Okay" Luke said. I handed Calum Luke and resumed making the pancakes occasionally shooting Luke and Calum a funny face while they made one too.
-----After pancakes are done-----
i was cutting up a pancake for Luke, and Calum was already eating his. I put the plate of cut up pancake on Luke's tray, and I started eating mine. I guess Ashton and Michael smelt the food beacuse they came down from there rooms. We were all talking abd making jokes, having a great time. Until I noticed a wet spot form on Calum's pants. So I 'accidently' spilt my milk on Calum's pants. "I am sorry Calum." I appolgized while grabbing some napkins. "It's okay. I am going go change." Calum said getting up from the table. Luke thought it was the funniest thing in the world beause he was a giggling mess. Calum came back downstairs with different pants on. And we continued with our breakfeast. By the end of breakfeast, Luke had syrup everywhere and pancake peices in his hair. "What are you guys doing?" I asked. "Me and Michael have to go into the studio to do a few things." Ashton said while Michael contuined eating his pancakes. I grabbed some wet wipes and wiped down Lukes mouth and hands. And took Like upstairs to his nursey and laid him on the changing table. I took off the dirty nappy, wiped him down. Then I slipped the clean nappy under his bum. I went to the closet and grabbed a batman onesie and dressed him in that. I picked Luke back up, and took him to the living room. "What movie do you wanna watch?" I asked Luke. "Big hero 6!" he shouted. "okay." I grabbed the movie and put it in. I sat down on the couch, and Luke crawled over to me and sat in my lap. I hit play on the movie and Calum walked in. "You statres the cuddling without me?" Calum asked, mocking a hurt expression on his face. Luke and I both laughed. He came over and we all cuddled together. Half way through the movie, Calum started squriming in his seat. "Cal, go to the bathroom. If you need too." I wispered to him. Calum nodded his head and left to go to the bathroom. "Sarah, I need help real quick." "Luke stay here. Don't move." I said. "okay mommy. Lukey no move." I rushed up the stairs to the bathroom. Calum was in there in a fetal postion on the floor. "Calum what's the issue." I asked bending down to him. "I did't make it to the toliet." "Aww Calum it's okay buddy." I said while rubbing his back. "No it's not! I keep wetting myself!" "Calum, calm down. We will go to the doctor. okay." He nodded his head. "Get in the shower. I will be downstairs." "okay". I went back stairs and saw Luke were I left him. I sat on the couch and Luke came back kver and sat on my nap. "Mommy Lukey tired." Luke said with a pout on his face. "Okay baby, do you wanna bottle to go to bed?" "Yea." "Okay." I picked luke up and took Luke to the kitchen and made him a bottle. I sat on the couch with Luke in my lap. I put the nipple of the bottle in his lips and he started sucking. After the bottle, Luke feel alseep. I took him upstairs, changed him real fast then laid him down in his crib. I went to Calum's room, I opened the door and saw Calum a sleep. I closed the door and went to my room and did some reserch on my phone of Calum's symptoms. From my reserch I can tell Calum is gonna hate the resalut.....
A/N Cliffhanger. Thank you all for reading my book. Also comment what you think Calum is gonna hate. Vote goal of 3.