Chapter 30

The van pulled up to the house and both Michael and Luke were sleeping. Ashton got out first then he picked up Calum and took him inside. I slid out from in between the two boys and picked them both up and took them inside. I sat both boys down on the couch were Calum was. "Can you help me set up Calum's room?" I ask Ashton. "Yea let's go!" Ashton said a giant smile on his face. We walked upstairs to Calum's room and turned on some music then we got to work. We disassembled Calum's bed and put it in the basement, then I put his crib inside his room. Then we built his changing table and stocked it full of diapers and wipes. And I put his blanket and stuffed dog in his crib. "Thanks a lot Ashton." I said a smile. "Your welcome, it was fun." Ashton replied as we headed downstairs to the living room. "You ready for LA." I ask walking into the kitchen. "Yea, I am. Do you think the boys are ready?" Ashton asked. "I honestly don't know, we will have to be a lot more careful." I said. "I have an idea but we would have to talk to the boys but we could bring Claire along to help with the boys in LA." Ashton said a smile on his face. "I don't know, it's would have to up to the boys but I am okay with it." I said pulling out the ingredients for grilled cheese. "Okay we can ask after their nap. And when is your date." Ashton said sitting up on the counter. "Um it's at six." I said then pulling out my phone and checking the time, it was 2:30. "Are you sure that you are going to able to watch the boys?" I ask while preparing the grilled cheese. "Yea. Don't worry have fun on your date you deserve it." Ashton said a smile on his face. "Okay, thanks again." I say with an giant smile on my face and grateful for Ashton being the nice guy that he is. "What are you doing for your date?" Ashton asked me while I flipped my grilled cheese. "Jenny said that Andrew was going to pick me up then we are going out to eat." I said the putting my grilled cheese on the plate and I shut off the stove top. "C." Ashton was cut off by someone whining from the living room. I walk into the living room and see Michael tossing and turing in his sleep. I walk over to Michael run my fingers through his blonde hair while saying "Michael wake up buddy. Come on Michael." But he kept moving and whining in his sleep. I picked him up bridal style and rocked him back and forth trying to wake him up. It took 5 mintues of rocking him back and forth in my arms and not trying to drop him on the floor. Michael opened his blue green eyes he had a shocked expression on his face. I tried sitting him back onto the couch but he clung on to me. "What's wrong Mikey?" I ask sitting down on the couch and Michael in my lap. "Nightmare." Michael said then heading his head in the crock of my neck. "It's okay. You want some food?" I ask while rubbing his back. "Yea. Sandwich." Michael mumbled from my neck. "Okay let's go." I said standing up with Michael then setting him on his feet. I walked into the kitchen with Michael following me like a lost puppy. I got the ingredients for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with Michael following me every step I take. I put the sandwich together then I set his plate at the table and he sat down. I grabbed my plate and sat next to him. "You ready for LA Michael?" I ask with a smile on my face. "Yea, i am really excited." Michael said with a fake smile on his face. "If we invited Claire with us to LA to help with Luke and Calum would you be okay with that?" I ask while looking at him. "Whatever." Michael said then he got up from the table and left. "What's wrong with him?" I ask Ashton. "I have no clue." Ashton said with a shrug of his shoulders. "Mommy!" Luke shouted from the living room. I got up from the table and walked into the living room to see Luke sitting on the couch with tears in his eyes. "Hi baby." I said sitting on the couch and pulling Luke into my lap. "Lukey wet and hungry." Luke said while laying against my chest. "Okay, let's get you changed then some food in your belly." I said. I stood up with Luke in my arms. I took him upstairs to his nursey, and I laid him down on the changing table. I took off his shoes then his black skinny jeans. I slipped off his wet pull up then I wiped him down and I slid a clean diaper under his butt. I grabbed his onesie from ealier and I put it on. "What do you want to eat?" I ask while walking downstairs. "Lukey want sandwich!" Luke cheered. "Okay." I said as I put Luke into his high chair and giving him a kiss in his forehead. I walked over to the counter and I started making Luke a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. "Luke can you be a big boy for one second. We have to talk real quick." I heard Ashton ask Luke. "Lukey have too?" Luke asked. "Yes it would be for a mintue baby." I said looking at Luke and Ashton. Luke sighed then said "what Ashton." "Okay would you be okay of Claire came along with us to LA?" Ashton asked with hopeful eyes. "I don't know. I am not very comfortable being in my headspace with strangers around." Luke said looking down at his fingers. "It's okay Luke maybe she could be there for a day and we can see how that goes." I said putting Luke's plate on his tray. "Okay. Can I go into my headpsace again?" Luke asked with hope filled eyes. "Yes you can baby." I said while sitting at the table. "I will be right back. I have to pick up a few things for LA." Ashton said then leaving the room. "When you are done we can watch TV and cuddle with Cal. Okay?" I said."Yay! Lukey love mommy cuddles!" Luke cheered. Then Calum started crying from the living room. "I will be right back." I said. I got up from the table then I walked into the living room to see Calum laying on the couch crying. I walked over to him and picked him up off the couch. "It's okay Cal. Mommy is here." I said while rubbing his back. "Hungry." Calum said then he laid his head on my shoulder. "Okay let's get you some food then." I walked into the kitchen and I set Calum into his high chair. I walked back over to the counter and made another peanut butter and jelly sandwich for the fifth time today. I also filled two sippy cups with milk. I put the cup on Luke's high chair then I helped Calum eat his food. After they ate I got Calum dressed into his onesie and diaper then we all cuddled on the couch waiting for my date to come and we waited to see if Michael was oaky.
A/N Thank you guys for reading my book and voting and commenting! Tank you! Vote goal:10. Huge number this time. Also read my other fan fic.
Comment what you thought of this chapter.
Shout out to Mikeysmybro for her ageplay books go read them.