Chapter 29

A/N Can we just talk about how good that video is! It's amazing!

I walked into Michael's room and I find him laying in his bed sucking his thumb and a wet spot on his pants. I took a deep breathe then I walked over to Michael and gave his shoulder a little shake and said "Wake up Mikey." Michael moved a little then his blue green eyes sprung open and he quickly took his thumb out of his mouth. "Sorry." Michael mumbled his cheeks turning red. "It's okay but you are going to want to hope into the shower." I said. "Why?" Michael asked with a confused look on his face. "You had an accident." I said then gesturing towards his pants. Michael looked down at his pants and tears filled his blue green eyes. "Awe Michael it's okay. I wont tell anyone. You must have had a bad dream it happens." I said wiping away his tears. Michael took a deep breathe then left for the bathroom. I sighed then I left Michael's room and walked into my bedroom where a sleeping Calum was located. I walked over to Calum and ran my fingers through his brown hair while saying "time to wake up Cal." He whined and moved but he opened his brown eyes and smiled. "Good Morning Cal." I said while picking up Calum and walking into Luke's nursery and laying him on the changing table. I walked over to the closet and pulled out a red onesie with a white guitar on it. I walked back over to Calum and took off his onesie then I took off his dirty diaper and wiped him down. I slid a clean onesie under him then I put the onesie on him. I lifted him up off the changing table and walked into the kitchen to see everyone still eating and Luke talking about his dream he had. I set Calum in his high chair and I grabbed his plate of pancake and sippy cup full of milk. "I will feed him Sarah." My aunt said getting up from her chair and sitting in front of Calum. I grabbed my plate of pancakes and sat down at the table and ate my breakfast. "Is Michael okay?" Ashton asked me. "Yea he should be down any mintue." I said with a smile on my face. "Okay good. Did you tell the boys about the meeting?" Ashton asked. "No I will after breakfast. How long do we have?" I ask. "Um one hour." Ashton said then sighed. I took a deep breath then Michael walked in wearing black skinny jeans and a black cut off button up shirt. He walked over to me and sat next to me. "You hungry?" I ask Michael. And he nodded his head no and started playing with his fingers. "You might want to eat. You guys have a meeting today." I wisper to Michael. And once again I got a no in reply. "Okay whatever." I say. "Luke, Calum you guys have a meeting today." I announced. Both Luke and Calum pouted in response. "But Lukey no want too." Luke said crossing his arms and Calum following his actions. "But I do have good news. I get to come with you guys!" I said with a smile on my face. "Yay!" Both Luke and Calum cherries and Michael had a slight smile on his face. "We have to get ready." Ashton said getting up from the table and went upstairs."I better get going then." My aunt said then she got up from Calum and walked out of the house. I got up from the table and grabbed a wet rag then I wiped both Luke and Calum's hands and faces. I picked up Calum then I helped Luke out of the high chair and we went upstairs. I had Luke sit in the chair while I laid Calum down on the changing table. I walked over towards the closet and picked out clothes for Luke and Calum. I took off Calum's onesie,diaper and replaced them with a pull up black skinny jeans,a gray t-shirt and red and gray flannel over top. I helped Calum off of the changing table then I picked up Luke and laid him down on the changing table. I took off his onesie and diaper and replaced it with a pull up, black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt with a leather jacket. I helped Luke off of the changing table and said "You have to be 'big' boys now." Then I went to the closet and grabbed my black book bag which already had the supplies for the boys. I helped them both put on their shoes then we all headed downstairs where Ashton and Michael where located. There was loud beep of a car from outside and Ashton said "Time to go. And Luke Sarah beacuse we said you two were dating." Luke nodded his head and we all got into the van and drove off to the interview. Luke and Calum sat on each side of me while Ashton and Michael were behind us. I pulled out my phone and played Monsters Inc for Luke and Calum while Michael and Ashton took a nap.
--------Time Skip to meeting building-------
Once we arrived we all got out of the car. I held Luke's hand while we walked into the building. We sat in the waiting room for 20 mintues then we were moved to a giant board room and there was a bunch of men and women in business suits. "Okay thank you everyone for coming." The man with black hair and large muscles and who sat at the front of the table stodgy up and said. Then he started talking about different sales,songs and writing and different people gave different ideas but what caught my interest was when the leader I guess, said "You boys will be going to L.A. for 6 months to do some writing." With a smile on his face. "Can Sarah come?" Luke asked with hope filled eyes. "I don't know Luke. You should be focusing on your writing." The man said. "Then I don't want to go Jason. Only of Sarah can come." Luke said looking straight into Jason eyes. "Fine. Are you boys okay with that?" Jason asks the other 3 boys. "Yea." Ashton replied "That's fine." Michael said "Sure." Calum said. "Alright it's settled, you will be leaving in 2 days so pack your bags. And meeting dismissed." Mike said then everyone got up and left along with Mike. "Let's go." Ashton said standing up. We all got up and followed Ashton out of the room but Michael stayed by my side like a lost puppy. "You okay?" I ask while walking into the elevator while holding Luke's hand and Michael stayed right by my side while Ashton and Calum were leading the way. "Yea." Michael mumbled. "I am here if you want to talk." I said leaning against the wall of the elevator. "Ok." Michael grumbled in response. Once the elevator stopped in the lobby we all walked out and to the van. We all got into the van with Luke on my right and Michael on my left not wanting to leave my side. "Mommy Lukey tired." Lukey said while rubbing his blue eyes. "I know baby go to sleep." I say rapping my arm around Luke and he laid his head against my chest. I played with blonde hair as he slept. I saw Michael's blue green eyes started drooping and his head was falling to the side. I put my other arm around Michael and he laid his head on my shoulder and fell asleep. I look over my shoulder to look in the back and I see Calum alseep while laying on Ashton. "Can you watch Luke and Calum tonight? I have a date." I ask Ashton. "Yea sure." Ashton said a giant smile on his face. "Thank you." I said with an equally giant smile on my face. I was excited for my date but not excited telling the boys...
A/N CLIFFHANGER. Thank you all for the reads,votes and comments! Thank you! Thank you! Vote goal:9. And tell what you thought on this chapter. :):):)
New Fan fic out called 5sos Kidnapped. Go read it and tell me what you thought on it.