Chapter 47

We were sitting watching supernatural and really enjoying it. Untill the door bell went off and Calum jumped while letting out a squeal. I walked out of the living room and opened the door to see my aunt. "Beautiful home." My aunt said walking past me and into the house. I laughed while looking outside to see the moving truck parked half way on the drive way and the lawn. I walked out side to the truck and opened the large door. I climbed up so I was inside the truck and looked around for a certain few boxes. I moved around a few boxes until I found the three boxes I was lokking for, 'Michael's clothes', 'Luke's clothes', 'Calum's Clothes'. I moved all three boxes to the front and hopped off the truck. I huffed then picked up Michael's box and took it inside and upstairs to my bedroom. Then I walked back downstairs and into the living room. "Ashton can you help me while my aunt watches Calum?" I ask Ashton who was playing on his phone while my aunt was talking to Calum. "Yea." Ashton replied putting down his phone and standing up. We both walked outside to the moving truck and started moving items and boxes into the house and placing them into the living room.
--------------- one hour later--------------
One hour later and the moving truck was empty but the living room and kitchen were packed with boxes and baby items. Me and Ashton both sat down on the couch tried from unpacking. "Mommy?" Calum asked looking at me. "Yea buddy?" I reply sitting up from my lying position. He got up from his spot on the couch and sat in my lap. "Can I have onesie?" Calum asked. "Yes. Let me find your box." I said moving Calum off my lap and standing up. I walked over to stack of boxes and looked at each one till I found 'Calum's clothes'. I smiled and opened the box and grabbed a puppy onesie and a diaper. I walked back over to Calum and picked him up with the supplies in the other hand. I walked upstairs to Calum's room and laid him down on his bed. I took off his clothes then sliped a diaper under his butt and taped the sides together. Then I dressed him in the onise and picked him back up. "Can I have toys?" Calum asked with a big smile on his face. "I will try and find some." I replied while walking back downstairs. I set Calum down on the couch then I started looking through the boxes. Opened the fourth box and pulled out some blocks and Calum's cart that he can ride on. Calum climbed off the couch and sat on the cart and started ridding it all over the house. "Calum don't hit anybody with it." I said in a stern tone as Calum continued to move. I sighed then started unpacking the boxes. I set all the toys in the living room and the high chairs in the kitchen. I set all the boy's boxes of clothes in thier own rooms when I heard "Ow Calum watch were you're going!" Ashton yelled. I left Luke's room and ran downstairs to the living room where Ashton was rubbing his foot with a pained look on his face while Calum left the room giggling. "You okay." I ask Ashton. "No. Calum ran my foot over with that stupid cart." Ashton said sitting on the couch. I sighed then walked into the kitchen were Calum was. "Calum, I told you not to run any one over." I said looking at him. "I didn't." Calum said turning around looking at me with an innocent face. "Calum don't lie. I know you ran over Ashton's foot." I said my voice more stern this time. "No I didn't." Calum replied siad keeping the innocent look on his face. "Calum, I will give you one more chance. Did you run over Ashton's foot?" I ask my voice growing more stern. "No." Calum replied looking at the floor. "Come with me." I said holding out my hand. Calum stood up and held my hand while I led him to a corner in the kitchen. I pulled out a chair and made Calum sit in it. "Calum I will come ad get you in 10 minutes." I said leaving the kitchen and sitting in the living room. I went to sit down when I heard Luke crying. I walked upstairs to my bedroom and saw Luke laying on his stomach and crying. I picked him up and walked out of the room making sure not to wake up Michael. "Shh its okay Lukey." I said bouncing Luke in my arms while walking into his bedroom. I sat down on the bed and rocked Luke back and forth. After a few minutes Luke calmed down. "Would you like a onesie on?" I ask setting Luke down on the bed. Luke shoke his head yes in response. I grabbed a light blue onesie with a muffin and the words stud muffin under it and a diaper. I took off his clothes and slid on a diaper then the onesie. I picked Luke back up and walked downstairs. "Lukey wants food." Luke said with a smile as I walked into the living room. "Okay how about pizza for dinner." I said setting Luke down on the couch. "Yay!" Luke replied. "I will go get the pizza." My aunt said getting up from the couch and leaving the house. I went to pick up Calum when I heard the reserve noise for a truck. I walked to the door and opened it to see my aunt backing out and driving down the road in the moving truck. I laughed then walked back into the house and went to the kitchen. "Calum do you know why I set you in time out?" I ask standing next to him. "Yes. I ran over daddy's foot and lied." Calum said looking down at the floor with tears running down his face. I picked Calum up from the chair and rubbed his back. "It's okay baby but you will have to apologize to daddy." I said. "Okay." Calum said calming down some. I walked into the living room and set Calum down next to Ashton then I set fown next to Luke. "Aunt Mindy went to get pizza." I said while turning on spongebob. "Yum." Luke said giggling. "Mommy wheres pengy?" Luke said with a pout. "Let me find him." I said getting up and lokking through the last box I didn't unpack. I pulled out Luke's penguin and Calum's dog. I handed the boys thier toys then I walked upstairs to wake up Michael...
A/N Thank you guys so much for voting,commenting and reading. And this is just a filler but I have ideas. Muhahahaha. Also go read my new book please. Its malum and lashton with age play of course. Also comment what you thought.