Chapter 42

As I feed Michael his apple sause while Calum and Luke talked about what games they were going to play today. Then a sleepy Ashton walked into the kitchen then he got himself some ceral. "Are you ready to leave today?" I ask cleaning up the bowls from breakfast while Luke and Calum ran off to go watch tv. "Yea. And we are leaving by 9 right?" Ashton asked. "Yea." I said taking Michael out of his high chair. I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room were Luke and Calum had there stuffed animals and running around the living room. I sat down on the couch with Michael in my arms. I knew it was going to be hard to get the boys out of there headspaces. I looked down at Michael and he was staring at the tv and sucking on his thumb. I sighed then said "Kitten you are going to have to come out of your headpsace." His blue green eyes filled with tear then he hid his head in the crook of my neck. I rubbed his back and said calming words in his ear. "Luke, Calum can you boys sit down." I said after Michael calmed down. Luke sand Calim both sat beside me and i said "You boys are going to have to be big boys for the plane ride." Both boys poutes but Luke seemed terrifed. Calum got up from the couch and went upstairs to his bedroom to get out of his headpsace on peace. Calum likes to get out of his headspace in peace. "Lukey don't want to fly. Lukey scared." Luke said with a look of fear on his face. I moved Michael to my other side then wrapped my free arm around Luke. "Lukey it will be okay. Flying is fun and mommy will be right by your side" I said while rubbing his arm in a calming motion. "Promise?" Luke asked holding out his pinkie. I hooked my pinkie with his and shook them. I look at my side were Michael was laying and he was staring at the wall. "Kitten are you a big boy yet?" I ask running my fingers through his blonde hair. He mummbled something then got up off of my lap and sta down next to Luke with a pout on his face. I sighed then looked at Luke and he was sitting there staring at the tv. "Are you a big boy Lukey?" I ask looking at him. "Yes." Luke said. "Okay i will be right back." I said going back upstairs to Calum's room. Calum was sitting on his bed holding his stuffed puppy to his chest. "Whats wrong Cal?" I ask sitting down next to Calum. He looked up at me with tear filled brown eyes. I pulled him into my lap and cuddled him close. I rocked back and forth trying to calm Calum down. "What's wrong Cal?" I ask again trying to figure out what is wrong with Calum. "I am scared that i wont be able to stay out of headpsace for that long and that I will slip. I am trying really hard but I still really scared." Calum said then hiding his head in the crook of my neck. "Awe it will be okay Calum. I will be there for you and I will make sure that you will stay out of your headspace." I said rubbing Calum's back. Calum sat up and wiped away his tears then he got up off of my lap. "Are you ready?" I ask standing up and walking over to the door. "Yes." Calum said. We both walked downstairs and Luke was sitting on the couch with his knees in his chest and Michael sitting in the couch with an annoyed look on his face. Calum sat down on the couch in between Luke and Michael. Then there was a mnock at the door. I walked over to the door and opened the door to face my Aunt Mindy. "Hey Sarah are you ready to pack the boy baby stuff?" My aunt asked coming inside. "Yea it's all right here?" I said pointing to all the boys bbay sippies in a pile nsxt to the door. j "Okay. Let's get start." My aunt said and she started to pick up the supplies when Ashton walked in. "Hey Sarah the boys need you. And I will help with your aint withe baby suppiles." Ashton said. "Okay thank you Ashton." I said then walking back into the living room. Calum and Michael were still on the couch but Luke wasn't there. "Where is Luke?" I ask looking between Calum and Michael. Michael shrugs his shoulders while Calum looks down at the floor. "Calum what do you know?" I ask placing my hands on my hips and looking at him. "I don't know anything about where Luke is." Calum said looking back at me. "Calum you have one mintue to tell me or you qill sit in timeout." I said in a stern voice. Calum's bottom lip wobbled then he rushed out "MichaelwasbeingajerkagainandLukeleft." I sighed then i left the living room and went looking for Luke. I looked all around the kitchen, living room, all the bedrooms. But still no Luke. I walked back into the living room to see Michael and Calum in the same spots I left them. "Boys where did Luke go?" I ask in a very stern voice looking back and forth between the two boys. "Outside." Michael mummbeled then he gestued to the backyard. I quickly run outside to see Luke sitting on the swing set swinging back and forth while crying. I walked over to him so i was infron of him. "Whats wrong Lukey?" I ask in a caring voice. "Nothin." Luke mummbed not looking up at me. "Luke that is a lie. Whats wrong baby you can tell me." I said holding out my arms for Luke. Luke got up from the swing and walked into my embrace. I rubbed his back and asked "what's wrong Lukey?" "Michael was being a jerk again about me being a baby about the airport and me missing you." Luke said more tears spilling out of his blue eyes. I sighed then grabbed his hand and walked inside the house...

A/N sorry guys i havent been updating but i will try to get back into the swing of things. And thank you all for reading my book and commenting and voting. It means the world to me. Also comment what you thought on this chapter.
Shout to- @5sausevevo go read her books me and her are co writing Malum's daughter on her account.
Shout out to- @Jet_Black_Malum for being the best girlfriend ever and helping me through the hard times. Love you sweetheart.

Also would you guys like a character ask?