Chapter 5

I woke up to the sound of someone throwing up, and Luke was not snuggled into my side. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. Luke was in the bathroom throwing up the context of his stomach into the toilet. "Lukey are you okay?" I said while rubbing his back. "I am fine Sarah" he replied while standing up and brushing his teeth. "Well okay, I will be in my room if you need anything Luke" I said while walking out of the room. I walked into my room and got changed for the day, and headed down stairs to make some breakfast. As I as making the bacon, and yelling at the pan for burning. "Fuck you bacon!" "Woah calm down there its just bacon" Calum said coming into the kitchen with a sleepy looking Michael and Ashton following behind. "This is the fifth time it burnt me. Also i am making eggs and bacon for breakfast. You guys want some?" They all shook there heads still tryng to wake up. I gave everyone a plate of food. " I am going to see if Luke wants any food." I said while walking out of the room. Once i got to the gust room were Luke was staying beacuse his room had a crib in it. I heard Luke couching. It sounded like it was dying. I feel so bad. I knocked on the door, and I heard Luke say "come in". When i walked in Luke was in the middle of bed in a burrito, his nose was red, he looked pale and sweaty. "How are you feeling?" "Like shit. How do you think i feel." "I was just asking a question, no need to be rude. There is food downstairs if you want any." I said while walking out of the room and going back into the kitchen. We were talking about some TV show, when Luke came in witha blanket wrapped around him, he looked misrable and like shit. Ashton, Michael, Calum all looked up at Luke with confused looks on their faces. "What are staring at!" Luke snapped. "You look like shit." michael said. "Well I feel like shit.Thanks for pointing it out." Luke said. He grabbed his food and left the room. "What's his promblem?" Ashton asked "He's sick, and he is being a jerk" I said getting up put my plate in the sick. "i am going to put my clothes away if you guys need me." I walked up the steps, to my room and started putting my clothes away.

--------Luke's Pov------

I did't want to be mean to everyone but i feel like crap. And i can't slip into my headspace even tho i want to. I want my mommy. I just wish i wasnt sick. The guest room i am staying in is next to michaels. Yay! I was lying on my bed enjoying the peace and quite, untill michael started yelling from his room. He was probaly yelling at some video game. I had a really bad headache, and his yelling was not very helpful. I got up, leaving my baby blanket in my room. I knocked on michael's door, it swung open with an angery Michael on the other side. I didt mean to make him mad. "What do you want Luke" he snapped. "Can you um keep your yelling down" I mumbled. Michael was scary when he yelled. "What!" he yelled once again. "Can you um kee" i was saying untill i landed on my ass. "Go away luke" Michael said slamming his door. I can't belive he shoved me. I felt something warm trinkle down my leg. What wait. I looked down and i see a wet spot forming on the front of sweatpants. Just d
fucking great!Wonderful! I got up off the floor, and walked into my room. I wrapped myself with my blanket. And i cried. I was so mean to Sarah. God, I just wish i could slip into my headspace. I want my mommy. But i was mean to her.
--------Sarah's Pov------
I was dancing around my room while listening to my music. I had finshed putting away all of my clothes, and now i am just hanging up some of my posters and pictures. I paused my music, to go to the bathroom. I was walking to the bathroom, when I heared crying coming from Luke's room. I walked over to the door and knocked. I heared Luke wishper a go away, poor baby I bet his throut hurt and he felt like crap. I went in anyway to see if Luke was okay. When i walked in Luke had wrapped his comforter around him with his baby blanket next to his face. "Hey Luke how you feeling?" I was waiting for a sly scarstic comment. But what he did next surpirsed me. He took his arms out of his 'burrotio' and made grabby hands at me "Mommy?" Luke asked. I walked over and held him in my arms while he cried on my shoulder. I rubbed his back "Lukey whats the matter baby?" "Lukey is icky, Lukey was a meany. Lukey mad Michael mad. And Lukey had an accident. And Lukey is sorry" "Aww baby its okay." I replied while rocking him back and forth. "Why did Michael get mad?" I asked. "Lukey was asking him a question. Then he got mad and pushed Lukey." Luked said while crying even harder. "Shh, shh Lukey its okay. Lets go get up changed then we can eat and have a bottle then a nap in mommy's bed. Okay? He nodded his head. I picked him up and he lacted on like a kola bear. I picked up his peguin stuffie and blue dummy from his crib and gave them to him while laying Luke on the changing table. I quckliy took off Luke's wet sweat pants and boxers and threw them in the hamper. I wiped his wet legs with wipes, then slid the nappy under his bum, and taped up the sides. I walked over to the closet and grabbed a peguin onesie. I put that on Luke, and took him downstairs to the kitchen. I made him toast, and tried putting him in the high chair but that ended in him crying once again and kicking his legs. I sat him my lap and feed him some toast. After his nap i checked the time it was 12. So I made Luke a quick warm bottle with a hint of vanilla. I took Luke and the bottle to his nursey and sat in the chair while feed Luke the bottle. I ran my fingers threw his hair, to help him fall alseep faster. After Luke finshed his bottle, he was out cold. I gently laid him in his crib and covered bim up. And i left the room. I walked over to Michael's room and knocked on the door. I heard some suffling, then Michael appered at the door. "Hey Sarah, What's up?" Michael asked. "You wanna tell me why you were such an ass to Luke?" I questioned while crossing my arms over my chest. "Oh my god. Is he okay?" Micheal asked. "Yes, he is. He just cried alot and he was sick so that was uncalled for." I stated. "I know. I was a dumb ass." he said. I could see the the tears building in his eyes. "Hey, hey don't cry. You just need to appolgize and then buy him something. Make it up to him." I said, reaching up and wiping off his tears. "okay." he said with sadness laced in his voice. "You wanna go watch a movie with ashton with me?" I asked. He nodded his head, and we both headed down stairs. Me,Michael, and Ashton all cuddled and watched a movie. Five mintues Calum came downstairs and looked said that he was not in the group cuddle. I asked of he wanted to join, he did so we all cuddled while watching a movie. Waiting for Luke to wake up...