Chapter 14

I walk back into the room and see Luke crying in Calum's lap and a mad looking Michael sitting across from them. "God Luke can't you stop crying! It's just some an interview! Grow up!" Michael shouted at Like then he rushed past me and went upstairs. I walk into the kitchen to see Luke crying even harder. "It's okay baby. I am here." I say and picking Like up out of Calum's lap. I walked into the living room while rubbing his back . I sat down on the couch and said calming words to Luke. "Papa mad at Lukey." Luke said more tears spilling from his blue eyes. "Papa isn't mad at you baby." I said rocking him back and forth. "But papa yelled at Lukey." He sobbed. "He didn't mean it. I promise." I said wiping away his tears. "Okay." Luke said then he laid his head on my shoulder while I rubbed his back. "But you still have to be a big boy today. If you are good you can get a new toy and we can do whatever you want for a day." I said trying to convince Luke it was gonna be okay. "Okay, Mommy come with Lukey and daddies?" Luke asked with a slight smile on his face. "No I am sorry baby but I can't come." I said. Luke started sobbing all over again. "Mommy come with Lukey." Luke said over and over again. "Shhh baby its okay. I will be here when you get back." I said running my fingers through his blonde hair. It took 20 mintues to calm Luke sobbing down into just sniffles and hiccups. "Are you okay Lukey?" Calum asked coming into living room with Ashton following behind. "Yea." Luke said. "Do you guys want to check on michael, while I get Luke ready?" I asked they nodded there heads and left. "Come on Lukey, let's get you dressed." I said picking Luke up and setting him on my hip. I walked up the stairs and into Luke's nursey. I went to the changing table and laid Luke down. Then I went over to the closet and grabbed a pull up, black skinny jeans and a black shirt and a black jacket. I walked back over to Luke and once again tears were in his eyes once agin. I put the clothes on the table and picked Luke up. "Lukey please don't cry." I said rubbing his back. "Your gonna do the interview, and your going to do great! And I am going to be so proud. When you get back you can have ice cream." I said with excitement in my voice trying to cheer Luke up. "Yay!" Luke said with a giant smile on his face. I laid him back down on the changing table and unbuttened the onesie and took it off and set it off to the side. I took off the diaper and slid on the pull up. Then I put on his shirt, I helped him off the table and helped him put on his pants. I took his hand and led him to the bathroom and helped him brush his teeth and splash cold water on his face. I made sure to put an extra pull up and extra pants and a binkie into a black backpack. I grabbed his hand and we walked downstairs. Calum and Ashton were both sitting on the couch but with no michael. "Where is michael?" I asked. "He is being an ass and not coming out of his room." Ashton said with an annoyed look on his face. I huffed then said "Okay I will go get him but make sure you guys are ready." I said leaving the living room and going to Michael's room. I knocked on the door but I got no answer. "Michael it's me Sarah can you please open the door. You guys don't want to be late." I said. I heard some moving then the door opened a crack. And michael stood there with tears in his eyes. "You okay?" I ask. "No." He responded. "What's the problem?" I ask. "I got mad at my video game and I took it out on luke. I know he can be sensitive about the baby thing. And I yelled at him." Michael said more tears coming from his eyes. "Come here." I open my arms for a hug. He accepted my hug, "if you apologize and be there for Luke today. I am sure he will forgive you." I said. "Okay I will." He said stepping out of the hug. We both walked downstairs, and Luke was sitting next to Calum and Ashton. "I am really sorry Luke about yelling. I was mad and that didn't give me a right to yell at you. I am really sorry." Michael said looking down at his feet. "It's okay Michael" Luke said standing up and giving him a hug. Beeep! Come on guys we gotta go." Calum said standing up. "Bye Sarah." They said and left. I sighed then went upstairs for a shower. After my shower I blew dryed my hair then I put it into a bun. Then I did my make up, which consisted of foundation, mascara white eye shadow and pink lipstick. I got dressed in a white tank top, black and white over sweater along with my black combat boots. I put my wallet, phone and make up into my black purse and grabbed an extra house key along with my car keys and left the house.
--------Luke's Pov------
I was sitting in the car staring out the window. I love the fans and all but I rather be at home on my headspace. What Michael said still hurts but I just forgave him so there was no akward tension. The guys were all joking around and being loud and annoying. And having a headache on top of that is not the best thing. "Can you guys please keep it down." I said. "Awe, is it to loud for little Lukey?" Michael asked in a baby voice. "Yes, I have a headache. So can you keep it down." I snapped. God they can be really annoying. "And what if we don't quite down, are you gonna tell on us to your mommy?" Michael asked. Michael, Ashton and Calum all joined in the laughter. I shook my head no then I put on my headphones tuning out their jokes and laughter.
----Sarah's Pov----
First stop, Starbucks for some hot chocolate. Me and Connor would walk to Starbucks to get away from our parents when they were having a party. Or when it was cold we would walk here after school. Starbucks, z
The book store is were I really fit in. School I was the quiet kid the reject. I had one friend we hardly talk anymore. But my brother was there for me. I pulled into the Starbucks drive threw. Once I got to the microphone I ordered a medium hot chocolate. It may be spring but I still love hot chocolate. I waited then I pulled up to the window payed for my drink and drove down the road to one place I never want to see again. My house.
------Luke's Pov----
The whole fucking ride to the interview was them laughing at the jokes that they made of me. My headache was worse and I was annoyed and I wanted to go home. We pulled up to the building. Apparently it was a radio interview. We all got out of the car and the guys stopped with the jokes. Finally! We walked into the building and up to were the interview was going to happen. I was a little nervous but I have to do good so I get a new toy! We all sat down at a large table with microphones in front of our faces. "Make sure you use the potty before we start. Don't want you to have an accident." Michael whispered into my ear. "Shut up!" I whispered shouted at Michael. "Looks like someone missed their nap." Calum said. Michael and Calum both started laughing. "You guys ready?" The interviewer asked. I nodded my head yes. Today was going to be a long day. I just want to go home.
----Sarah's Pov----
I am about a block away from my house. From where I stand I can see the yellow house with a white roof and a white porch with a wooden swing and flowers on the porch. I stand in front of the grave yard that is one block away from my house. Me and my brother would come here a lot because I don't like public areas. I grabbed my purse and hot chocolate and got out of the car. I walked along the graves until I came to one specific grave. I got down and sat down in front if it. I haven't been here in so long. My brother's grave. "Hey Connor, I haven't been here at all and I am sorry. But thank you for being the best big brother. For once I feel I belong somewhere. Thank you for the advice you gave me, thank you for being their for me. I wish you were still here, so I could ask for advice but your not. I actually opened up to Calum, he sometimes reminds me of you before the accident. Then Luke reminds me of you when you were in your headspace. I don't know Michael and Ashton very well but them seem like great dudes. Tracy and Jeff tried to talk to me but I just cruse them out. I know I shouldn't but they deserve it, they left you and I won't forgive them. I wish you were here to have hot chocolate with me in any season.I love you, I miss you and thank you for everything big bro. And mommy loves you." I grab a napkin from my purse and wipe away my tears. I drink the rest of my hot chocolate in silence.
-----Luke's Pov-----
The interview went well except for the fact that every time that Calum and Michael got the chance they would wisper baby comments to me. It was on my nerves and it hurt my feelings. Ashton was just ignoring the fact that they were making fun of me.
After we said bye to the interviewer, I had to go pee. But I knew the guys would make fun of me. We walked outside and there was a group of fans. I put on a fake smile and signed some stuff and took pictures with everyone. Once we took pictures we got into the van and headed off to the house. "Is Lukey okay? He didn't have any accidents?" Michael asked with fake concern in his voice. That is when I snapped. "Can you guys please shut the fuck up with your rude ass comments. I did nothing fucking to you, and you guys are being fucking rude ass jerks!" I shouted then pulled myself into the fetel postion. And just sat there waiting to go home. "Luke Hemmings do not use that langue!" Ashton yelled. That just made me curl into myself some more. "Your going in to time out and getting your mouth washed out with soap." Ashton yelled. "Awe is Lukey crying?" Calum asked fake sadness in his voice. I just ignored them and wished I was home. I really want my mommy.
------Sarah's Pov -----
I got up from the spot on the ground and said one last goodbye "Thank you once again. I love you and miss you big bro, and mommy loves you baby." I said heading back to my car. I wiped away my tears and fixed my make up. I pulled out my phone and looked at the time it was 3. I put my keys in and drove away from the grave yard.
----Back at home----
I pulled into the driveway and got out of the car. I walked into the house and saw no one was home. I took off my shoes and sat on the couch to watch some tv.
-----Luke's Pov----
The van pulled into the driveway and saw mommy's car. Yes! As soon as the car parked, I jumped out of the car and raced into the house. I ignored my mommy's questions and ran all the way to her bedroom and hid under her bed. I want my mommy but Daddy is mad.
-------Sarah's Pov---
I heard the van pull into the driveway, then Luke came running into the house and went right upstairs. I tried calling for him but he didn't stop. I got up from the couch and chased after him. I went to his nursey but he wasn't there, then I went to my room. I heard some one crying I bent down to look under my bed and saw Luke crying his eyes out. "Awe Baby come here." I said sitting on the floor and opening my arms. "No daddy mad at Lukey." Lukey said crying even more. "Lukey come on out. Let me help you." I said trying to coax Luke from under my bed. Luke shuffled then slid out from under my bed. He came into my arms and I held him in my arms. I ran my fingers through his blonde hair and I rubbed his back. "Lukey what's wrong?" I ask. Trying to figure out what made Luke so upset. "No." Luke said then he snuggled into my chest. "Luke please tell me what's wrong." I asked. He sat up and sat on the floor in front of me. He sighed then said "all day Michael and Calum were making mean comments about me being a baby. And really hurt my feelings. And I yelled back at them and I swore at them. And Ashton yelled at me he said he was gonna put soap on my mouth and put me in the time out." He started crying even more. I stood up and picked Luke up. I walked out of my room and into Luke's nursey. I grabbed the binkie from his crib and put it in his mouth. I laid him down on the changing table and took off his pants and saw that there wet patch on the front. "Did you have an accident?" I ask taking off the pull up. He nodded his head and his eyes started drooping. I quickly wiped him down and put on a clean diaper. I sat Luke up he wined but I got his jacket and shirt off. I put on his onesie on from eailer. I lifted Luke up off the changing table and walked around the room while rubbing his back. Once he was alseep I laid him in his crib and covered him with his new blanket and stuffed penguin by him. I kissed his forehead and cracked the door, I headed down stairs beyond mad.
A/N cliffhanger, thank you guys so much for reading my book. Thank you for voting.But a special thank you too AngelYing for the nice comments that put a huge smile on my face also you should go read her book. Vote goal of 3. :):)