Chapter 46

We were all sitting on the couch relaxing from the plane ride. And waiting for my aunt to arrive with the baby iteams. "You guys do realize we never checked the outside." I said not taking my eyes off of the tv. "I guess we didn't." Ashton said. "Ew the outside." Michael repiled with a shiver. We all laughed then i got up with a stretch. "I am going to go check outside." I said then leaving the living room and walking to the outside deck. That had a pool and a hot tub along with a light blue deck with gray outdoor furniture. And the view was beautiful we were on the hilly side of LA and sitting on the deck you could see over the city. I smiled and sat in a chair and looked over the view. It was breath taking. Sitting here remind me of Connor because growing up we had a dream that we would move to LA and have a better life and a beautiful veiw like this one. I wiped away the tears that were spilling from my eyes. "You okay?" I heard someone ask me. I jumped then turned around to see Michael standing their with a look of concern on his face. "Yea I am okay." I replied looking at him. "No you aren't. You were just crying." Michael said then sitting in the chair next to mine. "I was but I am okay now." I said with a smile and looking back at the view a head of me. "Why were you crying?" Michael asked then bringing his knees up to his chest. I sighed then said "I was thinking of Connor and every time I do I cry." "Sorry to hear that Sarah. But why were you thinking of him?" Michael asked. "We both wanted to come to LA and have a better life along with a beautiful veiw like this one. And for I thought when we got to LA I would be actually happy and make some friends and maybe the one. The person I would fall in love with but sadly Connor had his accident and we couldn't." I said still looking foreward and letting the tears free flow from my eyes. I heard Michael sniff and I looked over at him and he was crying too. "Aww Mikey come here." I said then opening up my arms. Michael got up from his chair and sat in my lap. I wrapped my arms around him holding him close while looking back at the view. "Sarah is Connor was still alive would you still be our babysitter?" Michael asked laying his head on my chest. "Yes I would but i would have Connor with me. I love this job and you guys. You helped me without knowing it." I said while rocking back and forth. "Sorry for being hard on you at first. And Connor seems like a really good guy I wish I could have know him." Michael says in a sympathetic voice. "It's okay Mikey. Connor was alot like you guys in different ways and I know you guys would have liked each other." I said with a smile tugging on my lips. "Really even tho I can be an ass?" Michael asked keeping his head in my chest. "Yea he would. Connor always tried to see the best in people." I said holding Michael a little tighter. "He sounds like he was good guy." Michael said. "He was." I replied enjoying the company of Michael. "What are you guys doing?" I heard Ashton ask. I turned my head to see Ashton,Luke and Calum all step outside. "Just looking at the veiw and talking." I said looking over at the boys who were walking over to us and sitting in the chairs next to me and Michael. "What were you talking about?" Luke asked with a slight look of jealous. "Connor." I replied looking at Luke. "Why?" Calum asked with a look of confusion. Then I told Ashton,Luke and Calum evwruthing I told Michael and they all had sad looks on their faces. "Sorry about Connor Sarah. He sounds like a good guy anad shouldn't have left so soon." Ashton said with sencerity in his voice. "He shouldn't have but he's in a better place now." I said looking down at Michael who was a sleep with his thumb in his mouth. "I will be back. I am going to go lay Michael down." I said getting up with Michael in my arms. I walked into the house then into my room and laid Michael down the bed and covered him up. I walked back downstairs to the living room and saw Luke sitting on the couch with his thumb in his mouth. "What are you doing Luke?" I ask sitting down on the couch next to him. He sat up and crawled into my lap and sat down then cuddled into me. I was playing with his hair when i felt wetness on my shirt. "Luke what's wrong?" I ask rubbing his back. "I am sorry." Luke said more tears spilling out of ocean blue eyes. "Why are you sorry baby?" I ask wiping away his tears. "I was a brat earlier and I was mean to Andrew and I am sorry." Luke said tears spilling down his eyes. "Luke its okay. Thank you for apologizing but its all okay." I said pulling Luke into a hug and rubbing his back. Luke nuzzled his head on the crook of my neck and I rocked him back and forth. After a few minutes Luke calmed down to sniffles. "Do you want to take a nap?" I ask Luke while playing with his hair. "Yea." Luke said rubbing his eyes with his fists. I got up with Luke in my arms and walked to my room. I laid him down on the bed next to Michael and they cuddled together. (MUKE) I walked back downstairs and pulled out my phone and called my aunt.
--------------Phone Call-------------
(S-Sarah A- Aunt Mindy)
S- Hey aunt mindy! Where are you?
A- Hey Sarah! I am in LA and about 20 mintues away from the house.
S- Awesome! They boys are missing being in there headspaces.
A- I bet and I am bringing pizza and tomorrow we can go grocery shopping for food.
S- Thank you and sounds like a plan.
A- You're welcome and talk to you later.
S- Alright bye.
---------End of phone call--------
I sat back down on the couch and turned on Netflix. I started supernatural when Calum and Ashton walked back in. "What are you watching?" Calum asked sitting down on my right while Ashton sat on my left. "Supernatural." I said hitting play on episode one. "Awesome! I wanted to see this." Ashton said with a giant smile. We started watching till my aunt showed up with the supplies...
A/N Thank you guys so much for reading voting and commenting it means so much to me! Sorry i haven't updated I was dealing with shit but i will try and update more.
Vote and comment what you thought!