Chapter 13

Today was going to be a difficult because the boys had an interview an hour away and I wasn't coming. So that meant the boys had to make sure Luke didn't fall into his headspace. And Luke most likely would throw a tantrum because I wasn't going along.My alarm on my phone went off at 8 in the morning. It is way to early for this. I looked over to my side and saw that Calum was still sleeping. I shut off the alarm, and slowly got out of bed making sure I didn't wake up Calum. I walked downstairs to make chocolate chip pancakes. I put all the ingredients together, and as I was about to pour the batter on to the pan when my phone started ringing. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID. It was Tracy.
-----Phone Call-----
(T- Tracy S- sarah)

S- What do you want. I thought you were burning in hell with Jeff.
T- *gasp* Sarah may I remind you that I am your mother. And will not talk to me like that.
S- You haven't been my mother for a long time bitch.
T- *gasp* Sarah I will always be your mother. No wonder we liked your brother more. You are a disappointment.
S- Is that why you left him when he need you!
T- I wish it was you in that accident not your brother! Your brother was useful, your not.
S- You are a fucking bitch.
----end of phone call----
I wiped away the tears that feel from my eyes. I know my mother and I never did have a great relationship. But that still hurt, I can't believe she wanted me in that car crash. "Hey Sarah, you okay?" Someone asked. I looked up and saw Calum standing in the doorway. "Yea, I am fine. How did you sleep?" I ask trying to change the subject, I don't like talking about my past. "I slept well." Calum replied. "How was the pull up?" I ask wiping away all of my tears. "It was soaked. I don't know what to do." Calum said tears filling up brown eyes. I walked forward and brought him into a hug. "It's gonna be okay. Let's wait for what the doctor says." I say while rubbing his back. "Okay. Are you okay?" Calum asks coming our of the hug. "Yea." I said. "I don't believe that, you were there for me know let me be there for you." Calum said. I sighed then I said "My parents Tracy and Jeff are just being complete assholes. They always liked my brother more. He was the outgoing one and had many friends. I was the quiet one with like one friend. I was the disappointment of the family. Me and my brother were close, he was there for me when Tracy and Jeff weren't. When they left Connor at the hospital I cut them off completely, and now they are calling me again. I took the time out of my social life to raise Connor when they didn't. And they don't appreciate. I am the useless one. The disappointment." I wiped away all the tears that were spilling out of my eyes. Calum pulled me into a hug. "Sarah never think of yourself like that. I bet your brother appreciated everything you did for him. You aren't a disappointment, I know me,Luke, Ashton and Michael love having you here. Luke seems a lot happier that you are here." Calum said. "Were here for you too. We appreciate everything." Someone said. I looked over to the door way and Ashton and Michael were standing there. "Thank you guys." I said motioning for everyone to get into a group hug. "Thank you for helping with Luke Sarah." Michael said. "Your welcome, Thank you guys for the job." I said. We hugged for a minute longer, then I said "Well I am gonna make pancakes. I am hungry." I said turing around and started pouring pancake batter onto the hot pan. "I will go get Luke up." Michael said then leaving the room. "What time do you guys need to leave for the interview?" I ask flipping some pancakes. "The van is going to come and pick us up at 11:30" Ashton said. "And hopefully Luke will take his nap in the car" Calum added in. "Okay." I said pulling off the pancakes and putting them on a plate. I cut up a pancake and put it on a plate for Luke. "Here you go." I said handing Ashton and Calum a plate of pancakes. "I am going to check on Luke." I said leaving the kitchen and going into Luke's nursey. Michael was next to his crib trying to wake him up but Luke was lying on his stomach and blonde hair going in every direction. His binkie in his lips and stuffed penguin under his arm. Michael reached down and took the binkie out of Luke's mouth. Luke started whining and kicking his legs. After a minute Luke opened his blue eyes and he started crying. "Mommy." Luke said. "I am here buddy" Michael said trying to calm Luke down. "Lukey want mommy." Luke said tears pouring out of his blue eyes. "Okay, Let's go see mommy" Michael said trying to pick Luke up. "No! Lukey want mommy!" Luke shouted."I got it Michael. Go eat breakfast." I said walking into the nursey. Michael did a sigh of relief then went downstairs. Luke was still lying on his stomach and he was crying into his stuffed peguin. I walked over to the crib and started rubbing Luke's back. "Hey baby no more tears." I said. Luke opened his eyes and looked at me. "Mommy" Luke said with excitement in his voice. Luke rolled over so he was on his back. "Lukey do you want some pancakes?" I asked with a big smile on my face and pushing the thoughts of Tracy, Jeff and Connor to the back of my mind. I need to make sure Luke is okay first then I deal with my messed up family. "Yay!" Luke shouted and clapped his hands. I lifted Luke out of the crib and laid him down on the changing table. I unbuttened the onesie and threw it in the hamper. I undid the tabs on the nappy,then I wiped him down with the wipes. I retaped the nappy and I put him in a gray onesie with the words little man in white and a white mustache under the words. I picked Luke up and took him downstairs. I was setting Luke into his high chair but he did not want be in the high chair. He clung on to me like a kola and started crying. "Lukey stay with mommy." (*starts singing stay with me by Sam smith*) I let out a sigh but I sat down at the table with Luke in my lap. "Calum hand me Luke's plate please." I say and point to Luke's plate that I left on the counter. Calum got up and put the plate in front of Luke. Luke started eating his food. During breakfast we would make funny faces at Luke and we would crack jokes between us. After breakfast it was time to get Luke out of his headspace. Michael picked up all the dirty plates and put them in the sink. My phone started ringing in my pocket, so I handed Luke over to Calum. I got up from the table and stepped outside so they couldn't hear the conversation.
------Phone Call-------
(S- sarah D-Doctor Jones)

D- Hello is this Sarah Jones friends with Calum Hood.
S- Yes, this is her.
D- Okay good. From the test results, my reserch and his medical past. I have concluded that he is having bladder issues from stress. He is in a band know by many people so it is from the stress.
S- Okay so what do we do about the stess?
D- You need to figure out what makes him relaxed it may be bixing, reading,writing or I know this may sound strange but ageplay also helps with a person's stress.
S- okay, so find something to relax him.
D- Yes exactly. If you have any questions feel free to call me.
S - okay thank you.
------End of Phone Call-----
Oh god. Why couldn't there just be some type of pill. Calum is not gonna be happy about this. Oh lord. And I have to make sue Luke is ready to go for the day. Today is going to be very long.

A/N CLIFFHANGER. Thank you guys so much for the amazing comments and thank you for the votes. Vote goal of 4. Comment. I love reading them.