Chapter 7 - College

Hey, ThatShitItTearsMeUp! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! I don't know how you did this cover with Selena and Gui in it but OMG love this so much! Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~ CHAPTER 7 - COLLEGE ~~~

        When I opened my eyes, the sun's rays came to light upon Mommy Carol's room. She was no longer on bed. Looking at my wrist watch, I was astounded to know that it was almost time for lunch. Oh, the bane of partying!

        Too excited to go out of the room, I hastily fixed mom's bed. While my mind was reminding me that Nigel arrived last night, I decided that I needed to also fix myself to meet him today. After putting everything on bed in place, I ran to the door to open it so I could go to my room and take a shower in my own bathroom. As the door plunged open, my jaw dropped upon seeing who was standing before me.

        Nigel.

        He was actually about to knock the door since I caught him raising his right hand. But when he saw me inside, he quickly put his hand down and stepped backward. I knew he was surprised as I was.

        Since his wavy hair was still wet, it was easy to tell that he had just taken a shower. He looked very fresh and fragrant with his plain sweat shirt and pair of denim jeans.

        Suddenly, it occurred to me that I had just gone out of bed without even having to check on my face or my disarrayed long hair! Without having second thoughts, I promptly closed the door before Nigel's face so I could run to mom's vanity mirror to arrange myself. Luckily, I found some wet wipes on her vanity table and wiped my eyes and face with them. Then, I ran my fingers through my hair so I could tuck the wavy strands in place. I fixed my pink pajama top and pants and made sure that I still looked presentable even in my sleeping attire. After doing so, I quickly went to open the door, terribly afraid that I might not be able to see him again. Fortunately, he was still standing there looking so flustered.

        What a nice way to start my day, huh? Seeing my dream guy first thing in the morning in my sleeping attire?

        I gave him my sweetest smile and accosted him good morning.

        "I didn't know you and mom have exchanged rooms," he said bewilderedly.

        "No, we haven't. I just slept with mom last night," I explained.

        "You slept with mom?" he asked still bewildered. "Well, why should I wonder? That's what babies do. They sleep with moms," he explained later to himself.

        "I'm no longer a baby," I complained.

        "Yet you look like one," he commented as his eyes scrutinized my pajamas. He was smirking.