Thank you!!!

A lot of wonderful things to thank for...

1. This story has reached over 10M reads! It got its 1M last August 30, 2016. And now, in just two months, it immediately reaches 10M. (How amazing are you guys!)

2. For making this story number 1 in the Romance Hot List in majority of the days since my birthday, September 22, 2016! (Just imagine the birthday gift you gave me.)

3. For including this story consistently among the Most Shared Stories in Wattpad. I didn't realize you are actually sharing and promoting this book. It's wonderful to have such discovery. ♡♡♡

4. For my 100K followers and counting! Who would ever think you would follow this girl ~_^? Group hug, everyone! 😗😗😗🤗🤗🤗

5. For all awesome private messages and messages in my profile! Also for the amazing comments posted by my wonderful readers especially in the last chapters after reading the whole book! (I wish I had the time to make a reply to each of you. I'm sorry I didn't have much time but I want you to know that your messages are so special. For me as a writer, they are life! They are everything! They are fuel!)

6. For the continued votes this book is receiving. (Wattpad keeps notifying every second. My phone has been active 24/7. It's unbelievable!)

It has indeed been a pleasure to share my first Wattpad novel to all of you!

I am indebted. Very much. To everyone who made all these things possible.

YOU GUYS MAKE MY DREAM COME TRUE.

~_^

To the haters!

Haha. Chill.

Just go on. Do whatever you want. Well, you bring about equilibrium in my Wattpad world. And that makes my world NORMAL.

I understand I'm not perfect. My characters aren't. What can I do? Who else is perfect anyway?

Peace!