Chapter 28 - Restraint

To @KarenkateEspana, for still believing in him when all the rest of the world hate him...
----------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~ CHAPTER 28 - RESTRAINT ~~~

The wall clock in my room was the first thing that caught my eyes when I opened them. It was 5:00 in the morning and I felt the need to pee.

When I attempted to rise up from bed, I kind of bounced on it when I felt a movement in my left side.

What met me was Nigel who was sitting on that side of my bed. He was watching me while I was lying there!

"What the hell are you doing?" I cried out in shock as I sat up. There was rapid beating in my chest.

He didn't answer me. He just looked at me with those blank, sleepy eyes.

Being with him in the same room just brought me symptoms of panic attack. I could just maybe pee right now on my bed.

"What exactly are you doing here in my room?" I demanded, remembering our encounter last night... Didn't I tell him to leave me alone? So what was he doing here? Especially in my room? Actually in my bed?

"Can't sleep," he finally said, "I didn't mean to disturb you though." He was in loose tank top and shorts and all I saw were muscles... muscles in his exposed arms and legs... 

"Well, you have disturbed me already. Congratulations!" I retorted as I glanced my eyes away from him.

What was he doing in my room? My mind wouldn't stop screaming!

"L-let's talk... Althea. Let's have a talk," he said hesitatingly at first, but managed to become forceful the second time.

"Talk? We have nothing to talk about!" I said, trying to rise up from the bed. "And how did you ever come here in my room? You are not supposed to be here!"

"Well, I have a key to every room in this unit," he said, raking his hair with his fingers.

Oh, my God! How stupid of me to not know that he had a key to every single room here! That gave me another reason to have an episode of panic attack!

"Get out!" I yelled at him.

"When are you going to give me time to talk with you?" he said in plain placidity. "I just have something to tell you and..." he paused as he grasped his nape while bowing down his head, "and you're becoming really, really stubborn these days and you're avoiding me---"

"Avoiding you? Isn't this what you want? To get rid of me? So quit complaining! And, please, I don't want to hear anything from you!" I finally stood up at the other side of the bed across him, unintentionally showing him one of my oversized tee-shirts that I was wearing for sleep... and unintentionally displaying my thighs as well.

He also stood up and heat flashed in my cheeks when I caught him taking a quick look at my thighs. I promptly grabbed my blanket from the bed and wrapped it around myself, my hands holding its hemline.

I could still remember the feel of his hot palm on my thigh when I was under him in that couch in the palacio living room... and it felt so weird why I still had to think about it..

And of course, how could I forget the desiring gaze he was giving me on that night?

"You can't just come in here anytime you want!" I said angrily at him. I couldn't allow him to sexually assault me for the second time. "I am not talking to you anymore! Get out!"

He breathed hard as he stood there in front of me. "Just hear me out on this, okay?" he asked, looking irritated now.

Go, be irritated, you brute!