Chapter 51 - Boyfriend

I am blushing 😁 right now like a fool because I am NOT comfortable with writing bed scenes... so, please, don't expect a detailed love scene in this chapter... or else I will shut myself off from the world... lol.

Thank you for understanding. Peace! ✌✌✌ Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~ CHAPTER 51 - BOYFRIEND ~~~

I woke up and noticed that I slept in an unfamiliar room. My eyes lingered on the walls surrounding the huge bed where I was lying. The room was dominated by beige, black, and charcoal paints. It was obviously a master bedroom with a masculine vibe.

Looking at the simplicity of the wall colors and no trace of any artist's works, one would think that it wasn't an artist's room. It was just done simply but had the sophisticated and luxurious appeal with the presence of modern and sleek pieces of furniture.

My eyes caught the wall clock and saw it was 6:00 a.m.

I buried my face in the pillow as I felt my cheeks blushing. I could smell his familiar scent on the sheets. I was in Nigel's room... for the first time in my life.

Then, my eyes widened when I realized that I was fully naked lying in his bed. Memories of the night that passed flashed my head and I couldn't help myself but blush even more.

Oh, God! I just lost my V-card!

I moved my legs and felt the sore down there. I even felt I couldn't move anymore. Geez, would I ever be able to walk again?

Anyhow, I still managed to turn to the other side of the bed. Seeing that Nigel was not there, I felt a bit relieved. I didn't want him to see me in this state... fully naked and being like a rotten carrot on the bed.

Oh, I was just ashamed of myself. I was like an angry, terrible tiger coming here in his condo last night and looking as if I had come for a fight, only to end up facing a different kind of fight as I moaned crazily in both pain and pleasure on his bed by the end of the night.

I wasn't even able to confront him for being my benefactor. I had totally forgotten the issue!

Feeling the burning of my cheeks, I closed my eyes. I could still vividly picture out everything that happened last night.

Imprisoning his waist with my legs and his neck with my arms, I just let myself be lost into his tight embrace as he walked me to his room. I wanted to squeal more but he shut me up with an electrifying kiss that instantly faded all the anger in me and instead flared up all nerves in my body caused by a mixture of emotions --- fear, thrill, desire.

I didn't know how Nigel opened his door; I was completely lost into the kiss. The next thing I knew was that he was already placing me on his bed and setting me up like a delicious meal on a golden platter ready to be devoured. I trembled in fear at the sight of him crawling on top of me, yet at the same time, his sexy, assuring gaze brought me enough courage to give him the consent to do anything he wanted to do with me tonight.

The moment that my back rested the soft surface, he brought me again into a deep, hungry kiss with our tongues trying to explore the deepest recesses of our mouths.

I held on to his bare chest and felt that his skin was on fire. His mouth found my throat and I stretched it out for him as a long, low sound escaped from my lips. He groaned in response. With that, like a little spark of light to start the fireworks display, everything began...

His expert fingers started it all. I was lost into the moment that he stripped off every piece of cloth covering my body, bit by bit. First, he removed my blouse by raising it up to my head; and my arms didn't make any objection at all but helped him up instead with his initiation. Then, in just a wink of an eye, my bra was unhooked and was tossed somewhere until my upper body was fully in sight of the hungry man who was leaning down on me.