The beginning.

"I don't think this is a good idea. I mean.." I placed my hand over her mouth roughly and swung her back towards me, our backs against the wall. Literally and figuratively. "Shut the fuck up!" I whisper screamed, which made her squirm around more.

"What the fuck do you not understand? Stay still and be quiet." Her mouth shut around the skin of my palm and I let out a tiny yelp. She drew blood and ran away from my grip as fast as she could, leaving me to look after my hand. "I can't do this anymore, Jason."

"Do what." I said through gritted teeth. Alani wiped away tears and looked me in the eyes. "You...this...us. I can't do this anymore! You're obsessive and crazy and so possessive! I have a life too..."

She kept backing away until she was at the door. I watched closely, not sure if I should go after her or not. My mouth was in a straight line and I showed no emotion. She wanted to leave the best thing that's ever happened to her? Let her. But she'll regret it.

"Goodbye, Jason. Just know that this is best for both of us."
.
.
.

If you read my patience books, this is the story I was talking about yall. Comment or vote you want me to continue. Idk this was just a thought. 😌💘