The end.

Alani
       Blake smiled from ear to ear and shoved his brother over to me. "Go on! Go hug your baby momma! Your baby is still alive and well." Declan gave me that million dollar smile and hugged me close to him. He kissed my neck softly and I snatched away from him. "What's wrong, baby? Jason isn't here so what's the big deal?" I frowned. "So? He's still my boyfriend and I respect him. You can't do things like that to me anymore, Declan. You said it yourself that you didn't care-"

"Baby, I was just angry. I do care about you. I'm in love with you, remember? We made love together, Lani. We can still do that. We can make many more babies."

I shook my head and looked down at my feet. "Jason wouldn't like that." He sucked his teeth. "Fuck Jason. Who cares what he doesn't like?" Blake looked confused and stood beside me. "What's wrong with you?" He asked his brother. Declan laughed. "Nothing's wrong with me." Flynn walked in the front door and looked at Declan like he was a ghost. "Flynn, my boy! Where you been? The crew has been looking all over the whole damn England for you and you've been here? That's not cool."

Flynn dropped an orange envelope on the glass table and walked up to me. "Lani, I need you to go upstairs, ok?" Declan pushed him out of the way and on to the floor. "She's not going anywhere. Neither are the two of you." It started raining and thundering outside and Blake pulled me into his arms. "Declan, you're out of your mind, bro. What're you doing?"

"What should've been done a long, long time ago." He said and pulled out his phone. He dialed a number and waited for whoever it was to pick up. "Surround the house, make sure none of Jason's people make it in here. There's about to be a massacre." My heart started beating out of my chest and I buried my face in Blake's chest. Suddenly, the lights flickered off and Declan grabbed me from his brother. Blake tried to get me back but failed when Declan pulled out his gun and hit him upside the head with it. Blake fell to the ground and I screamed. Declan covered my mouth with his hand and put the gun to my head. "Say another fucking word and I'll have to kill you, Alani."

He yanked me over to the hallway and held me there. "I take it by now you know that I killed my father." He said with the gun still pointed towards me. "You want some explaining, huh?" He asked. I nodded. "My father was a bad, bad man, Lani. And sometimes bad people need bad things to happen to them so that's what I did. As for Jason, he took something of mine long ago and never gave it back. So I took something of his in return." He was talking about me. "Jason killed my wife and son years ago because of some stupid message that was sent to his crew by one of my gang members. She was on her way home from picking up our son from school. It was raining that day, I remember. She called me and told me that she would be running a little late because the traffic was so backed up. I told her an easier route to take, a back road. She never drove on it before that day. She was almost home when Jason slammed his car into the side of hers, knocking it off of the road and into the trees. It rolled down a hill and then finally stopped at a local park that just closed down. Jason and Julian got out of the car to see if they were dead. My son was but my wife was still holding on. She reached out for Julian to help her but he put a gun to her head instead and left the scene. Jason made it look like an accident because of the rain and both of them got off free."

I covered my mouth as tears fell. "Don't cry for me, Alani. Don't even cry for yourself. You loved me and all I did was play you to get back at Jason for killing the two things I loved. He wanted me dead but when he saw me with you, he knew that wasn't possible since you were still head over heels in love with me."

He let me go and I fell to the ground. "You know something, Lani?" He asked, pulling me back up and walking down the hall to the basement with me. "You're a beautiful, smart woman. How did you get caught up in this? Such a shame." He shoved me down to the ground and tied my hands up with rope. I was sure that he was about to cut off my circulation. "You deserve better than Jason. I hope you know that." He said when he finished. "That's why I'm going to put you out of your misery. I'll just have to sacrifice my baby in order for you to get away from him once and for all." He held the gun to my head again. "We all have our poison, Alani. Jason is yours."