The middle.

Jason
"Get the hell out the way!" Oliver yelled to me and pushed me out from in front of him. The whole squad ran out before me and started shooting up just about everything in their path. Khalil and Za ran through the gun shots and chased after the target: Mr. Kelly. Finally, after almost two months we had him right where we wanted him.

Alfredo came up behind them and pulled his mask off of his face. I looked at him like he was stupid and ran up behind the other two men that Mr. Kelly had as his security guards. I grabbed one by the neck and shot him instantly. The other one, however, was much tougher to kill. He put up the biggest fight of them all but eventually lost when he realized that it was us five against one.

After the job was done, we all ran out of the broken down warehouse and to our cars to quickly change our clothes and hide any evidence of us ever being there in the first place.

"Aye, Fredo, Mexico is right up your alley huh?" Za said and clenched his sides because he was laughing so hard. Oliver covered his mouth with his hand and laughed his ass off too. I just shook my head and jumped in my car. "Y'all can stay as long as y'all want, Za. I have to get back home." He nodded and gave me a smirk.

"You going to see your baby girl? Tell Lil sexy I said what's up!" He said, attempting to do an island accent again. I rolled my eyes. "Who the hell is Lil sexy? I know that's not the nickname you gave her." I said with a straight face. He nodded. "Yep, that's her nickname from me from now on and I'm sticking to it."

I didn't even have the strength to argue with his stupid ass. Za and the others jumped in his car and I drove off in the other direction to get back home. I grabbed my phone out of the glove compartment and sighed as I dialed Lani's cell phone number. After multiple rings, there was no answer. I clenched the phone in my hand roughly and snatched it away from my ear.

Answer the damn phone, I know you saw me calling. You're always on your phone.

No

Alani I'm not fucking playing aroundI haven't talked to you in months and bby girl .. It's fucking with my mind. I haven't touched you in months. I haven't .. Fuck I need to see you

The phone started ringing in my hands and I quickly answered it. "Baby girl, I knew you couldn't resist me for long. I'm sorry about what happened between us and-" I was cut off by another man's voice. "Damn, Jason? That's your name right?" I gritted my teeth. "Who the fuck is this?" The man chuckled, said something to a woman who laughed as well, and returned back to the phone. "Don't worry about it, man."

Alani's voice rang through my ears as she said a single word that cause my heart to do cartwheels in my chest. "Hello?" I cleared my throat. "You're fucking cheating on me! You're a damn slut!! Just wait until I get home I swear.." She giggled at something the man said to her and came back to the phone. "Yeah, sure, okay." She hung up and that was it. That was all it took for me to snap.
                                            ~~~
When I got to her apartment, it empty. And not just in the physical sense. The house felt like it hadn't had any life in it for awhile and it was dark. Alani's things were still in it but there was nothing more. She was nowhere to be found and I kind of figured that. Maybe she's at work? Or with her new man..

I sat down on the sofa and started thinking things through. If she came in this house with whoever that man was, I would probably kill his ass. No if, ands, or buts about that one. I thought about what we did on this couch not even six months ago. I made her feel something she's never felt before and I planned on doing that more often until she left me. I looked directly into the kitchen and remembered me cooking food for her a lot. Waffles for breakfast, my famous chicken that she loves for lunch, and spaghetti for dinner just because it was her favorite. It wasn't necessarily mine but because she loved it, I was willing to eat it for her. I peeped around the corner and into her dark bedroom. Where we didn't do much in it, but it sure as hell felt like it.

Was I honestly falling for her?

There was a jingling noise outside of the apartment door and then the sound of the door opening and closing echoed throughout the entire place. I heard a loud sigh coming from a woman and then the tv was turned on. I slid behind the door in her bedroom and waited. Alani then walked into the room and flipped on the light and started expected everything to make sure nothing had changed since she left this morning, I guess. She nodded to herself and started taking off her clothes.

My breath hitched in my throat and my palms begin to sweat. She was honestly breathtaking and it pained me that I'll probably never be able to see her like this willingly. She walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind her. That's when I made my move. I slid from behind the door and waited until she turned the shower on to slowly open the bathroom door and sneak in. It helped that it was already steamed up.

I slowly shut the door back and watched through the glass as she washed herself off. I chewed on my lip and reached out towards her. I don't know what I was reaching for, all I knew was that I wanted her. My hand made contact with the steamed up glass as I continued to watch her through it. Then, she turned around.