The middle.

Alani
      Jason looked over his shoulder at me and continued to drive down the busy highway. He would glare every so often when he saw me check my phone or hear it go off. When we got to a stoplight, he turned to me fully and smiled. "What do you want to do? It's just me and you, Alani. We can do whatever you want. Money isn't an option, baby."

"Okay one, I'm not your baby. Two, you can't buy me with your money so whatever sick plan you have in your head you can-" He cut me off and held his hand up. "Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? You're going to have to fix that little attitude of yours, baby girl. Because I refuse to tolerate it. As for me buying you, that's impossible. You're worth more than anything money can buy. Now where would you like to go?" He said the last words kind of slow to refrain from getting upset I guess. I just shrugged my shoulders and looked out the window. "Take me home first so I can change. Then we can go wherever you want."

My phone went off again and he quickly grabbed it from the cup holder before I had the chance to. "You're not getting this back until we're done, baby. I want your full attention." I sighed. "You take a left when the light turns green and then keep going straight until you see the brick apartment building. That's where I live." He nodded and followed my directions perfectly. We arrived at my house in record time. Half because Jason wanted to hurry up and get our day started and half because he drove like a maniac.

"I'll only take a couple minutes." I said and reached for the door handle. He grabbed my wrist and yanked me back to him. "I'm coming with you, baby girl. I want to see your apartment." We both got out of the car and walked towards the run-down apartment buildings. After three flights of stairs and a long walk down the hallway, we were finally outside of my door. I unlocked the door and quickly walked inside to go find some more comfortable clothes. Jason walked in behind me slowly, observing every little thing about the interior.

"It's cute." He called to me from the living room and touched my wooden table in front of the sofa. "Really nice considering you live on the bad side of town." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my outfit to put on. When I shut the door, I heard him rumbling around in the living room and let out a small laugh when he cursed because he hit his foot on the edge of the sofa.

Ten minutes later, I walked out to him reading one of my magazines. He looked up at me and stood up quickly. "You're not wearing that out, Alani. Go put on some fucking clothes." I shook my head no and grabbed my purse from off of the sofa. "You don't tell me what to do or what to wear. If you want to go out with me then I'm wearing this. End of story."

His jaw clenched and he circled around me to get a better look at my outfit. "If you were mine..." He shut his eyes and got closer to my ear. His hands made their way to my neck and he pulled me back against him. "You would only expose your body to me. No one will ever see any part of your flesh that would be only for my eyes. Your body would be cared for by me so you wouldn't need to bring attention to yourself." I attempted to get out of his grip but he was just too strong. "The things I would do to you..."

Jason let go of me and grabbed his keys as if nothing happened. "I'll have somebody bring your car here before we return from our day so you don't have to worry about anything. Shall we?" He opened the door and motioned for me to walk ahead on him. I watched him closely and he grew impatient. "Alani, I'm not asking you again, baby. Come on. We have stuff to do."